User Tag List

Thread: Spit Balling

Ocean Dweller Administrator Surfer Liam's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    5,679 (0 Banked)

Default Spit Balling

Post here to plot with other members!! Shoot the spit, be ballers, and plotters with all kinds of interwoven, subsurface meanings!! I look at J. K. Rowling for inspiration when I want to add little mini trinkets that COME BACK IN THE END OMG SHE'S A WRITING QUEEEEEEN! So get plott'n ya goofs!

--><--
    ^^^Click the Pyukumuku for my URPG Stats^^^

Mako | Morru 07/27/2017
    Marlon is literally @ Liam

2. Likes Elysia liked this post
    Bubblebeam
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    3,074 (0 Banked)
    Blog Entries

Ok OK OK SO

Ngl I really just want Kaiko to get out there and MEET other player characters but I'm open to like rivalries, friendships, crushes, etc. But squall is a HECK LONG way away from most people right now, especially considering how slow the majority of threads move. So like, basically my plan is to have her send P-mails, (short for Pellipepper-mails!) To her sister and have them CONSTANTLY get lost. Like, actually end up having the mail delivered to other characters in forge or aurora or anywhere due to high winds and dumb birds, and then Kaiko can get accidental pen pals! Plus, if I'm sending people PMs then I don't have to wait for my quest to progress- it's like a social time filler! But of course we can't be in two places at once, so that's why mail is perfect!
    As a long term plan I kinda want Kaiko to be a lead commander of Squall (by hook or by crook, depending on the path she feels forced to take). Basically I'm 100% ready to grow me a scary pirate villain, or, the one pirate with a soft heart and a heckton of friends from all the kua. HIPPIE FAIRY PIRATE PETER PAN KAIKO GO

In other ideas, duuude all the electricity Pokemon DON'T LIVE in the most technologically advanced Kua! Imagine.... if they did? What if forge DISCOVERS the power that the Storm Pokemon ACTUALLY HAVE? For once, they'd have a reason to incite war, try to claim another territory - for science! For progress! The country of inventors could literally go after the country that holds all the electricity- the key to getting beyond steampunk! We could see a whole freakin industrial revolution happen WITHIN our characters timelines! *excite excite*

4. Likes Surfer Liam, Elysia liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    772 (0 Banked)

Quote Originally Posted by Lychee View Post
    In other ideas, duuude all the electricity Pokemon DON'T LIVE in the most technologically advanced Kua! Imagine.... if they did? What if forge DISCOVERS the power that the Storm Pokemon ACTUALLY HAVE? For once, they'd have a reason to incite war, try to claim another territory - for science! For progress! The country of inventors could literally go after the country that holds all the electricity- the key to getting beyond steampunk! We could see a whole freakin industrial revolution happen WITHIN our characters timelines! *excite excite*
    As someone whose character is from Storm and has two electric Pokemon- one of which is literally called the Generator Pokemon- and is currently headed to Forge... hmmmmm. HMMMM. (I love this.)

6. Likes Lychee, Surfer Liam, Elysia liked this post
    Bubblebeam
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    3,074 (0 Banked)
    Blog Entries

Yes! I like to think that all the stories are influencing the kua in some small way- like Ricks character just suggested that the trash problems in Forge Kua could be partially solved by just feeding gulpin (since they even eat scrap metal!). But then, hmm, what will happen to the air pollution? Does it blow over into the edges of Forest Kua?

Also omg I'm so here for weatherrrrrr. Seasonal descriptions are gonna be great (ok it was my favourite sims expansion aheheh I love it when previously perpetual early-summer environments have to face things like winter and autumn and stuff.)

Where do you guys think Onmyos international port is? Clearly, we've got approved profiles of people who have come from other regions of pokemon (like Unova) so basically this is a continental area within the sea- which direction do you think the other pokemon regions are? Why do you reckon their tech advancements never made it over to Onmyo?
    Do you reckon theres some kind of time vortex going on? Like a great fog on the edges of the Onmyo map that prevents most people from managing to make it out and stops technology from coming in? Except... sometimes theres these wierdly modern clothes that make it through?
    Are we living in the past? Are we living in the future? Are we living in a parallell dimension and literally Onmyo is the whole world and somehow people have teleported here and therefore can never go back to their original dimension because we dont have the teleportation technology?

8. Likes Elysia liked this post