User Tag List

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Winter Gift Station 2017: Mudbray the Red-Nosed Groundhorse

Steel Soul Design TeamURPG StaffAdministratorSuper Moderator K'sariya's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    6,785 (0 Banked)

Prefacing this with “oh, shit, gift station came so fast and I was so not prepared.” So many other people I would have loved to gift, but I didn’t have the foresight to plan months and months ahead like some weirdo I know.

@Mikey57; @Mistral;
    Spoiler:
    Meanwhile, simultaneously in two different discord chats:
    K'sariya - Last Sunday at 9:19 PM
    what does mikey want for gift station btw
    Mistral - Last Sunday at 9:20 PM
    i have no idea tbh

K'sariya - Last Sunday at 9:21 PM
    what's felly want for gift station
    Mikey57 - Last Sunday at 9:21 PM
    Fuck dude
    Idek

And then, I convinced them both to 1) thematically pair a gift with me to give to the other and 2) do it at the same time, and before me, so I could post this after. And then later, once Mikey and I figured out what we’d get Felly before she and I figured out what we’d get Mikey:
    Mistral - Last Sunday at 9:38 PM
    apparently he already knows what he's getting me
    K'sariya - Last Sunday at 9:39 PM
    :wot_in_tarnation:
    Mistral - Last Sunday at 9:39 PM
    mfw it takes him like 2 seconds to figure it out but i have to have a whole conversation
    feels bad man
    i'm the worst gift giver lmfao

Little did she know..

FOR FELLY:
    Spoiler:
    Felly, you’ve been one of the people in URPG who has kept me sane and here in URPG. I feel so close to you now, and you’re so fun to talk to. You have such fantastic ideas and such an awesome personality. I admire your dedication and the hard work you put into everything that you do. I’m always amazed by the times when I’m pulled away from URPG for whatever reason and not even expecting anything and then suddenly “oh yeah here’s the sign up archive of literally every park sign up ever on all three forums” or “oh yeah here’s a list of literally all of the moves and abilities that are different from the anime.” Like wtf??? How are you this great and dedicated and awesome?? I can’t even express. I fuckin’ love you, chicka, and I’ll always have your back and support you and your dork of a boyfriend, the same as you’ve supported me and mine. Mikey said you love cats. So I got you a cat. To go with Garfielf. Choose whatever gender you like. Nickname stays. :^)

Odie the Litleo
    Blank
    Purchased from the Soda Shoppe!

FOR MIKEY:
    Spoiler:
    My boy, you're a living meme. But you're also an incredibly, incredibly loyal friend, and I appreciate that more than you know. You're super passionate about everything, even if it makes you a bit too fierce sometimes. I appreciate how much you care about people and trying to do what's right. Here's to the future, and here's to your upcoming Ranger test? :eyes:

Truck the Rapidash
    Male / Run Away, Flash Fire
    Hidden Power (Steel), TM Wild Charge, BM Morning Sun

INB4 you guys both told each other about me trying to meme you guys which leads to you guys somehow meming me :wot_in_tarnation: i'd dig it tbh

@Mako;
    Spoiler:
    YOU ARE SUCH A TALENTED BOYO. Holy shit you make such awesome art and graphics and you're in general just so awesome. Talking with you is always fun, and I appreciate the support you've given me over the past couple of weeks. Please keep making banners and art; you're so amazing at it. And also keep being my friend. You're amazing at that, too. Saw this on your wishlist. Much love.

Staryu
    Blank!
    Purchased from the Soda Shoppe.

@CowboyJake;
    Spoiler:
    You've been great always, but especially since you've come back. I appreciate the hard work you put into the Park and love your enthusiasm always. Never stop being awesome! I saw you have an Alolan Vulpix; this might come in handy sometime for Snow Warning.

An Icy Rock!

@VeloJello;
    Spoiler:
    You're not only an art queen, but also an awesome person. RPing with you and being a Ranger alongside you is an awesome gift on its own for the holiday season. I saw you didn't have one of these yet; they're pretty obnoxious. Let's get over our battling phobia together tbh. Enjoy!

A Leftovers!

@Dekrueger;
    Spoiler:
    To the person who always checks in on me and Weir, no matter what. It means so much to me. You're always making sure we are doing alright, and I'm pretty sure I've rarely heard a negative word come out of your mouth. Your such an amazing RPer and I'm looking forward to continuing our run. Weir made me EM the hell outta Loveland, so he's doing well, but I want to give the OG Meta boy a leg up. Didn't see it in your inventory, so have this!

A Metagrossite!

@WalabyX;
    Spoiler:
    Welcome to URPG! It's been fantastic seeing you jump in so quickly, and it's amazing to see someone as passionate about it as you are. You always conduct yourself really well, and I think you'll make a great Navigator. Best of luck! Heard you liked fossils. Here's one for you!

A Skull Fossil!

@Ralin;
    Spoiler:
    Hey, bud. I know things have been rough for you recently, but I hope things start looking up soon. I know you love Alolan mons, and this seems exactly like the kind of off-meta thing you'd own. I was surprised to see you didn't have one yet. So here's a scaredy boyo for you. Teach him to be brave!

Courage the Wimpod
    Male, Wimp Out
    Blank, 3 exp

@Sou;
    Spoiler:
    You never cease to amaze me. You put so much wonderful hard work into Art. You're a fantastic Head and you're always incredibly fun to talk to. On top of that, you make banners that have such a wonderful and unique personality. I always know when I see a Sou banner, and I always love every Sou banner that I see. I appreciate you and your support so incredibly much. You're always so understanding and kind and, I'll say it again, just a freaking blast to talk to. I look forward to RPing with you once my finals are over. Because guess what? You're good at that, too!

Saw this on your wishlist. RP a Queen with me sometime.

Salandit
    Female / Corrosion
    Blank
    Obtained from GrayMagic in a trade.

2. Likes Mako, ~Mikey57, Jack, ~VeloJello, WalabyX, Mistral liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    8,377 (0 Banked)
    Blog Entries

@Weasel_Bacon;

246. Archen Gender Undecided
    Nature: -n/a-; Abiliies: Defeatist; Hidden Abilities: -n/a-
    Obtained: [Revived from Plume Fossil in The Underground]
    EXP: 0

Archeops is one of my favorite Pokemon to use in battle. It can deliver devastating blows! Just don't let its HP get too low! So I want you to have this blank Archen!

And as promised, I drew your Trainer David. This was a SUUUUPER quick thing, but hopefully you like it anyway haha

lookin fresh eyy
    you'll see how it's faded
    Elrond - Today at 1:43 PM
    stop it morru we all know ur fursona is a Houndoom crossed with a thestral

4. Likes +swiftgallade46, Synthesis liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    8,377 (0 Banked)
    Blog Entries

For @SinnohEevee;

247. Eevee Gender Undecided
    Nature: -n/a-; Abilities: Run Away or Adaptability; Hidden Abilities: -n/a-
    Obtained: Pokémart [As an Eevee]
    EXP: 0

+ holding a Fire Stone

Keep URPGing bud! Get you a Flareon.

6. Likes SinnohEevee liked this post
    No internet connection. Check online for solutions. Ace Member JacenBoy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    21 (1,259 Banked)

Reposting this here

@Weasel_Bacon;
    Welcome to URPG! Have a doggy to help you get started!

Lycanroc - Midday (M)
    Abilities: Keen Eye, Sand Rush
    EMs: Fire Fang (BM), Protect (TM), Substitute (TM), Sucker Punch (BM), Taunt (TM), Thrash (BM), Thunder Fang (BM)

Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    8,377 (0 Banked)
    Blog Entries

Transferring from the BMG thread:

For WalabyX:

245. Crawdaunt
    Nature: -n/a-; Abilities: Hyper Cutter or Shell Armor; Hidden Abilities: Adaptability
    Obtained: Traded $59,000 EM Case to Nitro [As a Crawdaunt]
    TMs/HMs: TM Brick Break, TM Payback, TM Rain Dance, TM Return, TM Rock Tomb, TM Substitute, TM X-Scissor, HM Cut, HM Rock Smash, HM Strength, HM Surf, HM Waterfall, HM Whirlpool
    BMs/MTs/SMs: BM Aqua Jet, MT Counter, BM Dragon Dance, BM Endeavor, MT Iron Defense

@WalabyX;

Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    6,221 (0 Banked)

:eyes: FINAL ROUND... AKA IM BROKE
    @WalabyX;

Rumor has it you want rock types. Take an amazing Pokemon to help counteract your Rock Army. Welcome to URPG, It's great to have you as a navigator.

Spoiler:

One Male Snivy named

Jong Jr. from HERE

It is blank.

@Mako;

My love. You're a very creative boy... please do more with this....
    Spoiler:

IN THE STORIES SECTION AYYYY

One Story Pass for 10k.

@Truly;

Welcome back! Have a thing to do things.

Spoiler:

Park - 5k

@Mistral;

You're a great person, and like a lot of people you've been through a lot recently. I hope you know I've got your back. You're an awesome person and your work (Along with @K'sariya;'s has been amazing.) I'm so happy to have you in my life as a friend. Heres to more feeding in League of Legends.

Spoiler:

I could have gotten you a softboiled TM. But for some reason. No offense to the other SoftBoiled kiddos. I felt you deserved more.
    Here you go!!!! A little pal that can be anything you desire. :'0

Albus the Male Eevee

Blank.

Purchased HERE

15.25 - 15k = .25k
    Last edited by Jack; 12-18-17 at 04:53 PM.
    "Take Care of Yourself"

10. Likes Mistral, Mako liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    8,377 (0 Banked)
    Blog Entries

@Espeon_Rinage;
    Claim your rightful place with this monster.

Stand among Champions.

For Espeon_Rinage:

247. Froakie Gender Undecided
    Nature: -n/a-; Abilities: Torrent; Hidden Abilities: Protean
    Obtained: Pokémart [As a Froakie]
    EXP: 1/10
    HMS: HM Waterfall, HM Surf

Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    660 (805 Banked)

Happy Winter Gift Station to all!

@Ash K.;
    Spoiler:

Just so you know I really did intend to get you a Greninja. It's like the only good Pokemon I know you don't have
    I know there's a lot going on right now, but I still want to thank you for not only hanging out and being a good friend, but also for getting me into URPG. You told Rick I believe that you wanted a drama free URPG for Winter Gift station.
    ...Well, I'm working on it. In the meantime, have a Double Day Care Pass it's no Smogon Uber though
    Use it to take Mew Li 50% of the way to being a perfect NUKEM, or on any other Pokemon that you feel needs it. Stay awesome, we need and appreciate all our staff.

@Ralin;
    Spoiler:

The URPG is not as it should be. It's filled with distortion, and "ruin" can no longer be avoided. Those who oppose fate and desire change... from time to time they were referred to as Tricksters. Ralin, you are the Trickster. Now is the time to rise above the abyss of distortion.
    It's good to know that even the individual members of URPG are looking out for everything they can to make it better. But you've always been one of those members, haven't you? I can tell you right now that's not going to go unnoticed. You asked for motivation to write for Winter Gift Station, and I told you I could do just that. Ralin, have a Story Pass and I hope that this can be the motivation you need. Keep on being the change that you want to see, and :dabralin: on all the haters.

@Smiles;
    Spoiler:

I don't know how you do it Smiles, always being a beacon of hope and happy face that URPG can rely on. Not to mention all of the work that you put into all of the creative sections. I don't think people would ask for you in #General when they do if you didn't make like your namesake and bring a smile to everyone's face. You've been a good friend and a great asset to all of URPG and that shouldn't be taken for granted.
    I know it can't be easy for the members of our staff- especially not lately- but I'm glad to see you all keep doing what it is you do best. ...Speaking of what you do best, I have just the thing. Smiles, have a Story Pass. I look forward to seeing some good work.

@GrayMagicΓ;
    Spoiler:

It must take some kind of dedication to go from Contest judge wages and ribbons being nerfed to go right ahead and make a whole new subsection to spice up the contest halls. I have no way of knowing just how much effort it took to make all of those hellish bosses of yours, but boy they are something else. And that's not all. You helped me get my feet off the ground in URPG with your constant contests back in the day, and when we had our recent little mishap you spread hope with your FFA and generally good nature. I wanted to say thanks, for all of it. It's not much, but have a Day Care Pass

@juliorain;
    Spoiler:

First it was contests, and now its Free For Alls. I don't think I would have any money at all on URPG if it weren't thanks to you, so it's only fair that you get to share some of it too. You've been great for keeping this place alive, with your constant presence in making activities available for the members, and just being around in the chat. I hope you didn't think that a couple of list recommendations for your signature Boss Battle FFAs wasn't the only present you were going to be getting. Have a Day Care Pass Julio!

@Morru;
    Spoiler:

CHARCOAL FOR GIFT STATION
    But not actually, you deserve more than that. This probably doesn't help too much aside from making Randoms a tiny bit less risky, but I don't think I have any new Pokemon to give away that you don't already have. You've always been a cool guy when I've seen you the Discord, and your willing to Basics Battles has always been a wonderful thing both for me and some of out newest members. I know doing everything you do probably has its own reward, but here's a little something extra. Morru, have a Day Care Pass

@K'sariya;
    Spoiler:

From taking my beginner run, battling basics against me, being a solid coordinator to go up against, and generally just chatting in Discord you've been a great friend to me throughout my stay in URPG. I know we have we're missing a special friend around this time, but with your help things don't feel all that different. So even with my very limited access, I wanted to get you something really special, something I know you wouldn't mind despite having to EM it. I wanted to evolve the little pupper, but I wasn't sure that I'd have the time. For URPG's favorite wolfaboo, here's a Rockruff! Just be warned, for some reasons this little rock doggo really seems to like getting into the Cheetos, and hates baths. :thinking:

@Weasel_Bacon;
    Spoiler:

Welcome to URPG my friend! I knew you were something special the moment you hopped on with your ability to give frogs quality nicknames. I'm glad to see that you've decided to stick with us despite everything that's happened, and even happier to see that you poked your head into the contest section as well.
    Speaking of contests, if you train this lady up to the point of evolution, you'll have yourself a monster in the world of Beauty Contests. Have a Snorunt my friend. I hope to see you on the contest floor soon. Even if you decide it's not your thing, I'm glad to see you sticking with us.

@Dash;
    Spoiler:

My only regret is that I don't have anything else to send your way. You've been a real cool dude for my time here, and not just because of you being an Ice Type gym leader. Just on the off chance that you ever come across a new Ice Pokemon that could use this, here's the Glacies skill a TM Hail!

@Magikchicken;
    Spoiler:

Here's a second attempt, haha. Thanks for being a great guide for URPG, even if it's not Discord official anymore. Everything you do to help the new members is wonderful, and thank you for all of your volunteering. I peeped your stats a while back and noticed that you didn't have all that many grass types, so let's hope I can fix that with a Bulbasaur!

(Purchasing Two Story Passes, Three Single Day Care Passes, and a Double Day Care Pass)
    Funds: $50,500
    Cost:$40,000 (A TM and some Mons)
    Remaining: $10,500

13. Likes Jack, ~Ash K., Magikchicken, Mako liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    1,487 (0 Banked)

Ok, I don't know if the gifts from BMG were saved somewhere, but just in case, I'm reposting mine here:

Sail Fossil for @SinnohEevee and Claw Fossil for @WalabyX.

And since this has been extended, I guess I can wait a little bit more 'till I know what/who else to gift...
    Last edited by Rick; 12-22-17 at 06:21 PM.

15. Likes SinnohEevee liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    1,487 (0 Banked)

Crap, I forgot! My Marshadium Z is also going for @juliorain!

17. Likes juliorain liked this post