User Tag List

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Winter Gift Station 2017: Mudbray the Red-Nosed Groundhorse

Draconic Lorekeeper URPG Staff Dash's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    5,256 (0 Banked)

Default Winter Gift Station 2017: Mudbray the Red-Nosed Groundhorse

Hey everyone, its that time of the year again! Its time to beat up your close friends with your Pokemon so that you can later surprise them with that shiny Abomasite they've been asking for! Or maybe just a TM Round, who knows.

The Gift Station is a great event to help those who are new or give those who you've become friends with a nice gift to help them in URPG or even to show them your appreciation for what they've done. Whatever it may be, from the simplest of Absorb Bulbs to the bulkiest of Demanding Pokemon, this is your chance to give that special gift to those that you know!

The Gift Station is just like every year, however we’ll just go over it again since I’m sure you may have forgotten due to memories of trying to get that one thing on sale during Black Friday (or something else I honestly don’t know):

• You can gift any Pokémon in your stats except for your starting Pokémon.
    • Pokémon MUST NOT be removed from your stats until they are claimed after the Gift Station closes.
    • PokéMart purchases can be linked as gifts, however you must state in the PokéMart post that you are purchasing a gift.
    • Unclaimed gift purchases may be refunded after the Gift Station. Any use of or battles with the purchase will void the refund option.
    • You may receive a total of TEN gifts. If you are given more than ten gifts, please choose which ones you want to receive.
    • You may only give one gift to each person.
    • There is no limit on the number of people you may give gifts to.
    • TMs and items may be gifted. These must also be added to your stats.
    • Berries can be gifted in bundles of up to three berries of any kind.
    • You can also bundle a Mega Ring with a Mega Stone as a gift.
    • HMs and TM Bundles are NOT allowed to be gifted. This is to prevent abuse of the gifting system.

The following Gift Station items may be purchased as gifts also:

• Daycare Passes - $4,000 or $8,000. A coupon for $4,000 or $8,000 to spend on Daycare purchases: Breeding Moves, Move Tutorage, Special Moves and Hidden Abilities.
    • Park Passes - $5,000. A coupon for free Park entry, 3 Pokéballs and 2 Energy Powders.
    • Story Passes - $10,000. A coupon to reduce the rank of a single Pokémon in a story by one rank. E.g. A Hard-ranked Pokémon becomes Medium-ranked, for quality and character count.

If you wish to change your gift to someone, please make a new post instead of editing an old one. This makes it easier to keep track of gifts and ensure none are overlooked, as posts which have already been added in updates are unlikely to be rechecked for edits.

Note: Gifts cannot be added or removed from stats until the gift station is closed.

Gift station will end at 11:59pm CST/GMT -6 on December 30th, 2017.

Gift List
    -Thanks to Liam and whoever made the sheet from Summer Gift Station 2017, as I used that to make this!-
    Last edited by Dash; 12-30-17 at 08:50 PM.

Draconic Lorekeeper URPG Staff Dash's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    5,256 (0 Banked)

@Ralin;

I know I legit just came to ask you in PM, but it was more so to confirm my own suspicions. I was contemplating many people to give this to, and I ultimately decided you were the best choice. I will be giving you one of my esteemed Pokemon that I used for challenges all the way to my Elite Four status, and she will be leaving the lineup when Gift Station comes to an end. this would be my Salamence. With it, I hope you too can forge a path through the gyms and use her well. If I recall correctly, I beat 5+ gyms with her in my lineup, so she's got quite a history. Best of luck! <3

By the way, she's holding the Mega Stone, so no need to worry about it.

Spoiler:

Satire the Salamence [F]
    Obtained: Pokemart
    Holding​: Salamencite

Intimidate / Moxie (HA)
    EXP: 10/10

Moves
    Bite, Crunch, Double-Edge, Dragon Breath, Dragon Claw, Dragon Tail, Ember, Fire Fang, Flamethrower, Fly, Focus Energy, Headbutt, Leer, Protect, Rage, Scary Face, Thunder Fang, Zen Headbutt

EMs (21/65):
    TMs (11/37): Aerial Ace, Brick Break, Earthquake, Facade, Fire Blast, Return, Roar, Rock Tomb, Roost, Stone Edge, Substitute
    HMs (0/4): None.
    BMs (2/7): Dragon Dance, Hydro Pump
    MTs (6/15): Aqua Tail, Draco Meteor, Hyper Voice, Iron Defense, Outrage, Tailwind
    SMs (2/2): Refresh, Wish

@Morru

You're a living dex and I'm not interested in contests as it stands right now. I know you didn't want to pay for it, so I'll just give it to you ;o

Spoiler:

Aipom [F]
    Obtained: Pokemart
    Run Away, Pickup
    EXP: Permanent Basic

Moves
    Agility, Astonish, Baton Pass, Double Hit, Fling, Fury Swipes, Last Resort, Nasty Plot, Sand Attack, Scratch, Screech, Swift, Tail Whip, Tickle

EMs (4/88):
    TMs (2/59): Fire Punch, Thunder Punch
    HMs (0/3): None.
    BMs (1/12): Covet
    MTs (1/14): Mimic
    SMs (0/1): None.

@Weasel_bacon

BlueTowel gave this to me because I expressed interest in the mon as one of my favorites from Gen 3. However, I think its always best for a beginner to get assistance on their way to becoming a part of our community, so let me help in that. Hopefully this guy can help you out in the future as he's helped me.

Spoiler:

Robin the Sceptile [F]
    Obtained: Winter Gift Station 2016
    Overgrow
    EXP: 10/10

Moves
    Absorb, Agility, Detect, Dual Chop, Endeavor, Energy Ball, False Swipe, Fury Cutter, Giga Drain, Leaf Blade, Leaf Storm, Leer, Mega Drain, Night Slash, Pound, Pursuit, Quick Attack, Quick Guard, Screech, Slam, X-Scissor

EMs (6/83):
    TMs (5/48): Acrobatics, Drain Punch, Earthquake, Rock Tomb, Swords Dance
    HMs (0/5): None.
    BMs (0/12): None.
    MTs (1/18): Thunder Punch
    Last edited by Dash; 12-10-17 at 10:27 PM.

3. Likes Mako liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    5,900 (0 Banked)

ROUND 1;;;
    @Weasel_Bacon;
    Your excitement to grow and learn as a player in URPG makes my heart swell. Seeing you waltz in here and whip out two stories also was pretty dang cool. Take this little guy. It ain't no Wigglytuff, but I believe it's a great Pokemon to start out with, and has a ton of viability that could lead to many victories.

Spoiler:

Joanna the Female Cleffa

Abilities
    Cute Charm // Magic Guard

Level-Up Moves
    Charm, Copycat, Encore, Magical Leaf, Pound, Sing, Sweet Kiss

-Straight from Pokemart-

@GrayMagicΓ;

It has come to my attention you own all the bad fairies. Here, have a good one.
    Real talk though, your work and effort into Contest Bosses should not go unnoticed. Amazing job and I hope to see more.

Spoiler:

Lute the Female Igglybuff

Abilities
    Cute Charm // Competitive

Level-Up Moves
    Charm, Copycat, Defense Curl, Pound, Sing, Sweet Kiss

purchases here
    EDIT:
    @juliorain;
    You've been putting in a lot of hard work lately, reffing tons of battles. Wanted to thank you for that!
    I looked through your mons and wasn't sure what to throw your way but noticed you didn't have this bad boy.
    Spoiler:

IT the Male Mime Jr

Abilities
    Soundproof // filter

Level-Up Moves
    Barrier, Baton Pass, Confusion, Copycat, Double Slap, Encore, Light Screen, Meditate, Mimic, Pound, Psybeam, Psychic, Recycle, Reflect, Role Play, Safeguard, Substitute, Tickle, Trick

and here
    Last edited by Jack; 12-12-17 at 09:34 AM.
    "With what voice, what words should I shout out this love?"

STATS

5. Likes Gray Nine, juliorain liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    686 (8,967 Banked)

An 3dgy dude needs 3dgy items! @Ralin have a B E R S E R K G E N E

bought here.

I think this will be official once this mart purchase will go through.
    Last edited by juliorain; 12-12-17 at 11:43 AM.

Img Made by Morru/Mako

7. Likes ~Jack, Mako liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    6,484 (0 Banked)

i had a bunch of cheesey things up at the top but couldn't quite say any of them.

@WalabyX;
    Hey, we never talked but a little bird told me you're already an avid RP'er + Navigator, and also that you like fossils! I personally apologize for the 'armada' mishap. Wherever the road leads you, I hope you have a great time!
    Spoiler:

{SHARPTOOTH}
    Species: Tyrantrum
    Ability: Strong Jaw
    Level-Up Moves: Ancient Power, Bide, Bite, Charm, Crunch, Dragon Claw, Dragon Tail, Earthquake, Giga Impact, Head Smash, Horn Drill, Roar, Rock Slide, Stealth Rock, Stomp, Tackle, Tail Whip, Thrash
    EM's (10): TM 101 Rock Tomb, TM 126 Stone Edge, BM Dragon Dance, BM Fire Fang, BM Ice Fang, BM Thunder Fang, BM Poison Fang, MT Superpower, MT Zen Headbutt, MT Outrage
    Obtained: Underground Revival {8/31/2016}

@Nitro;
    something something jokes about golden son (get it? because it's gold?)
    Spoiler:

{dodger}
    species silvally
    ability: RKS System
    level-up moves: Aerial Ace, Air Slash, Bite, Crunch, Crush Claw, Double Hit, Double-Edge, Fire Fang, Heal Block, Ice Fang, Imprison, Iron Head, Metal Sound, Multi-Attack, Parting Shot, Poison Fang, Punishment, Pursuit, Rage, Razor Wind, Scary Face, Tackle, Take Down, Thunder Fang, Tri Attack, X-Scissor
    EM's (25): TM 03 Swords Dance, TM 06 Toxic, TM 13 Ice Beam, TM 24 Thunderbolt, TM 44 Rest, TM 45 Thunder Wave, TM 47 Explosion, TM 48 Rock Slide, TM 50 Substitute, TM 55 Roar, TM 59 Hidden Power (Psychic), TM 64 Protect, TM 71 Return, TM 72 Shadow Ball, TM 76 Sleep Talk, TM 84 Steel Wing, TM 89 Dragon Claw, TM 100 Flamethrower, TM 121 Shadow Claw, TM 122 Payback, TM 137 U-Turn, TM 138 Flash Cannon, TM 146 Flame Charge, TM 162 Work Up, MT Draco Meteor
    obtained: Story {spectra}

holding a fairy memory, because it's the only one I own and also irony

@Smiles;
    the lesson on dreaming that I never really learned about what to do with my heart! i love you and your compassion and strength
    please be good to him
    Spoiler:

{matt}
    species minior
    ability: shields down
    level-up moves: Ancient Power, Autotomize, Confuse Ray, Cosmic Power, Defense Curl, Double-Edge, Explosion, Power Gem, Rollout, Self-Destruct, Shell Smash, Stealth Rock, Swift, Tackle, Take Down
    EM's (23): TM 06 Toxic, TM 22 Solar Beam, TM 26 Earthquake, TM 29 Psychic, TM 33 Reflect, TM 44 Rest, TM 48 Rock Slide, TM 50 Substitute, TM 58 Psych Up, TM 59 Hidden Power (Ice), TM 64 Protect, TM 71 Return, TM 76 Sleep Talk, TM 91 Calm Mind, TM 96 Light Screen, TM 101 Rock Tomb, TM 115 Charge Beam, TM 125 Rock Polish, TM 126 Stone Edge, TM 137 U-Turn, TM 155 Acrobatics, TM 159 Bulldoze, TM 167 Dazzling Gleam
    obtained: Story {spectra}

@Synthesis;
    ?_?
    Spoiler:

{Cam} {Wingnut} {!!!!!!}
    species rotom-wash
    ability: levitate
    level-up moves: Astonish, Charge, Confuse Ray, Discharge, Double Team, Electro Ball, Hex, Ominous Wind, Shock Wave, Substitute, Thunder Shock, Thunder Wave, Trick, Uproar, Hydro Pump
    EMs (21): TM 06 Toxic, TM 24 Thunderbolt, TM 25 Thunder, TM 33 Reflect, TM 44 Rest, TM 58 Psych Up, TM 59 Hidden Power (Ice), TM 60 Sunny Day, TM 65 Rain Dance, TM 72 Shadow Ball, TM 76 Sleep Talk, TM 96 Light Screen, TM 107 Snatch, TM 115 Charge Beam, TM 118 Will-o-Wisp, TM 131 Dark Pulse, TM 157 Volt Switch, MT Foul Play, MT Pain Split, MT Signal Beam, MT Sucker Punch
    obtained: Winter Wars! {2016}

holding gengarite

@Ralin;
    sharp boye! probably still not edgy enough
    jk it's sharp girl but that fits less. she is very brave.
    Spoiler:

{Shay}
    species: bisharp
    ability: defiant or inner focus
    level-up moves: Assurance, Embargo, Feint Attack, Fury Cutter, Guillotine, Iron Defense, Iron Head, Leer, Metal Burst, Metal Claw, Metal Sound, Night Slash, Scary Face, Scratch, Slash, Swords Dance, Torment
    EMs (20): TM 45 Thunder Wave, TM 50 Substitute, TM 64 Protect, TM 95 Taunt, TM 101 Rock Tomb, TM 102 Aerial Ace, TM 125 Rock Polish, TM 126 Stone Edge, TM 132 X-Scissor, TM 134 Poison Jab, TM 140 Hone Claws, TM 147 Low Sweep, TM 166 Power-Up Punch, MT Knock Off, MT Low Kick, MT Snatch, BM Sucker Punch, BM Stealth Rock, BM Psycho Cut, BM Pursuit
    obtained: Story {king's shield}

holding gyarodosite og best mega

@Mako;
    cosplay god?! it's no fearow but I think this might suit you better? sorry in advance about your dex completion tho
    Spoiler:

{r2p2 / midas ii}
    species: porygon
    ability: trace or download
    level-up moves: Agility, Conversion, Conversion 2, Defense Curl, Discharge, Hyper Beam, Lock-On, Magic Coat, Magnet Rise, Psybeam, Recover, Recycle, Sharpen, Signal Beam, Tackle, Tri Attack, Zap Cannon
    EM's (18): TM 06 Toxic, TM 13 Ice Beam, TM 22 Solar Beam, TM 24 Thunderbolt, TM 29 Psychic, TM 33 Reflect, TM 44 Rest, TM 50 Substitute, TM 58 Psych Up, TM 59 Hidden Power (Electric lol), TM 63 Icy Wind, TM 64 Protect, TM 72 Shadow Ball, TM 76 Sleep Talk, TM 141 Psyshock, MT Pain Split, MT Foul Play, SM Barrier
    obtained: 2017 Invitational Prize {2017}

@Ace Trainer Liam;
    you are seasoned now. everyone deserves the chance to fly! /the best musical
    Spoiler:

{Elphaba}
    species: salamence
    ability: intimidate or moxie
    level-up moves: Bite, Crunch, Double-Edge, Dragon Breath, Dragon Claw, Dragon Tail, Ember, Fire Fang, Flamethrower, Fly, Focus Energy, Headbutt, Leer, Protect, Rage, Scary Face, Thunder Fang, Zen Headbutt
    EMs (24): TM 06 Toxic, TM 26 Earthquake, TM 38 Fire Blast, TM 55 Roar, TM 69 Iron Tail, TM 71 Return, TM 50 Substitute, TM 98 Brick Break, TM 101 Rock Tomb, TM 109 Roost, TM 116 Dragon Pulse, TM 121 Shadow Claw, TM 126 Stone Edge, TM 140 Hone Claws, TM 159 Bulldoze, TM 161 Dragon Tail, BM Dragon Dance, MT Draco Meteor, MT Hyper Voice, MT Outrage, MT Iron Defense, MT Aqua Tail, SM Wish, SM Refresh
    obtained: Pokemart {June 16, 2015}

holding salamencite!

@Ebail;
    so we do this whole thing backwards now for the rest of eternity, right?
    Spoiler:

species gardevoir
    ability: trace, synchronize
    level-up moves: Calm Mind, Captivate, Charm, Confusion, Double Team, Dream Eater, Future Sight, Growl, Heal Pulse, Healing Wish, Hypnosis, Imprison, Lucky Chant, Magical Leaf, Misty Terrain, Moonblast, Psychic, Stored Power, Teleport, Wish
    EMs (19): TM 06 Toxic, TM 24 Thunderbolt, TM 45 Thunder Wave, TM 58 Psych Up, TM 59 Hidden Power (Fighting), TM 72 Shadow Ball, TM 110 Focus Blast, TM 111 Energy Ball, TM 115 Charge Beam, TM 118 Will-o-Wisp, TM 141 Psyshock, BM Destiny Bond, BM Encore, MT Icy Wind, MT Magic Coat, MT Pain Split, MT Signal Beam, MT Hyper Voice, SM Nightmare
    obtained: Summer Gifting Station 2017 {<3 Ebail}

@swiftgallade46;
    the legacy of knee boobs lives on forever
    please text me back :')
    Spoiler:

{smiling ho}
    species whimsicott
    ability: prankster or infiltrator
    level-up moves: Absorb, Charm, Cotton Guard, Cotton Spore, Endeavor, Energy Ball, Fairy Wind, Giga Drain, Growth, Gust, Helping Hand, Hurricane, Leech Seed, Mega Drain, Moonblast, Poison Powder, Razor Leaf, Solar Beam, Stun Spore, Sunny Day, Tailwind
    EM's (21): TM 06 Toxic, TM 29 Psychic, TM 44 Rest, TM 50 Substitute, TM 59 Hidden Power (Fighting), TM 64 Protect, TM 72 Shadow Ball, TM 76 Sleep Talk, TM 95 Taunt, TM 96 Light Screen, TM 97 Safeguard, TM 137 U-Turn, TM 139 Trick Room, TM 167 Dazzling Gleam, TM 168 Confide, BM Encore, BM Switcheroo, BM Worry Seed, BM Memento, BM Grass Whistle, MT Knock Off
    obtained: War Prize! {2017}

@Soulmaster;
    comicpalooza?
    idk I didn't have anything on your wishlist so I kinda guessed
    Spoiler:

{T.A.R.D.I.S.}
    species: starmie
    ability: illuminate or natural cure
    nature: gentle
    level-up moves: Brine, Bubble Beam, Camouflage, Confuse Ray, Cosmic Power, Gyro Ball, Harden, Hydro Pump, Light Screen, Minimize, Power Gem, Psychic, Psywave, Rapid Spin, Recover, Reflect Type, Spotlight, Swift, Tackle, Water Gun
    EMs (16): HM 07 Waterfall, HM 09 Surf, TM 06 Toxic, TM 13 Ice Beam, TM 24 Thunderbolt, TM 25 Thunder, TM 33 Reflect, TM 45 Thunder Wave, TM 50 Substitute, TM 59 Hidden Power (Fire), TM 63 Icy Wind, TM 64 Protect, TM 106 Skill Swap, TM 141 Psyshock, TM 151 Scald, TM 167 Dazzling Gleam
    obtained: Prize for SWC {2013}

@Sou;
    art QUEEN!
    saw dis on your wishlist; thanks for putting up with my shenanigans
    Spoiler:

{Dante}
    species: alakazam
    ability: synchronize or inner focus or magic guard
    level-up moves: Ally Switch, Calm Mind, Confusion, Disable, Future Sight, Kinesis, Miracle Eye, Psybeam, Psychic, Psycho Cut, Recover, Reflect, Role Play, Telekinesis, Teleport, Trick
    EMs (17): TM 45 Thunder Wave, TM 50 Substitute, TM 58 Psych Up, TM 59 Hidden Power (Ground), TM 64 Protect, TM 72 Shadow Ball, TM 95 Taunt, TM 96 Light Screen, TM 107 Snatch, TM 110 Focus Blast, TM 111 Energy Ball, TM 115 Charge Beam, Tm 123 Recycle, TM 141 Psyshock, TM 167 Dazzling Gleam, BM Barrier, BM Encore
    obtained: Story {some rise by sin}

@Voltaire Magneton;
    sending ya boi back your way! he's grown up a lot!
    Spoiler:

{Kraft Mac and Cheese}
    species: scrafty
    ability: shed skin or moxie
    level-up moves: Brick Break, Chip Away, Crunch, Facade, Feint Attack, Focus Punch, Head Smash, Headbutt, High Jump Kick, Leer, Low Kick, Payback, Rock Climb, Sand Attack, Scary Face, Swagger
    EMs (32): TM 06 Toxic, TM 44 Rest, TM 48 Rock Slide, TM 50 Substitute, TM 55 Roar, TM 64 Protect, TM 76 Sleep Talk, TM 89 Dragon Claw, TM 93 Bulk Up, TM 95 Taunt, TM 101 Rock Tomb, TM 131 Dark Pulse, TM 134 Poison Jab, TM 147 Low Sweep, TM 161 Dragon Tail, TM 166 Power-Up Punch, TM 167 Work Up, BM Amnesia, BM Counter, BM Fake Out, BM Fire Punch, BM Ice Punch, BM Thunderpunch, BM Zen Headbutt, BM Dragon Dance, BM Knock Off, MT Iron Defense, MT Iron Head, MT Snatch, MT Super Fang, MT Dual Chop, MT Drain Punch
    obtained: Winter Gifting Station 2013 {Voltaire Magneton}

@Cowboy Jake;
    I was going to gift you Mudsdale to match the whole cowboy aesthetic~~ but I noticed you were collecting a ton of steel-types so this seemed a bit more fitting. message me if you wanna switch!
    hey hey you've been a beacon of positivity and awesomeness! kickass job in the park + I hope you have a great adventure in urpg!
    Spoiler:

{Gurren?!?}
    species excadrill
    ability: sand rush, sand force, mold breaker
    level-up moves: Dig, Drill Run, Earthquake, Fissure, Fury Swipes, Hone Claws, Horn Drill, Metal Claw, Mud-Slap, Mud Sport, Rapid Spin, Rock Slide, Rototiller, Sandstorm, Scratch, Slash, Swords Dance
    EMs (2): TM 101 Rock Tomb, TM 121 Shadow Claw, TM 132 X-Scissor, MT Stealth Rock
    obtained: Summer Writing Comp Prize <3 {2016}

@VeloJello;
    I've always oggled your art from afar <3 your hard work and awesomeness are inspirational; pls keep rocking
    Spoiler:

{Scourge}
    species volcarona
    ability: flame body
    level-up moves: Amnesia, Bug Bite, Bug Buzz, Double-Edge, Ember, Fiery Dance, Fire Spin, Flame Charge, Flame Wheel, Flare Blitz, Gust, Heat Wave, Hurricane, Leech Life, Quiver Dance, Rage Powder, Silver Wind, String Shot, Take Down, Thrash, Whirlwind, Absorb
    EM's (14): TM 06 Toxic, TM 22 Solar Beam, TM 29 Psychic, TM 38 Fire Blast, TM 44 Rest, TM 50 Substitute, TM 59 Hidden Power (Ice), TM 60 Sunny Day, TM 96 Light Screen, TM 100 Flamethrower, TM 118 Will-o-Wisp, TM 137 U-Turn, MT Giga Drain, BM Morning Sun
    obtained: Summer Gifting Station 2017 {<3 Princess Crow}

@Xali;
    always appreciated your insta-style food pics and your unending love of physics. I hope the road is a good one!
    I was told that you were too scroogey and didn't want anything, so here's a thing.
    edit: boi it's time for you to take up my sword. do what I could not.
    Spoiler:

{Nemo}
    species honedge
    ability: no guard
    level-up moves: Aerial Ace, Autotomize, Fury Cutter, Iron Defense, Iron Head, Metal Sound, Night Slash, Power Trick, Pursuit, Retaliate, Sacred Sword, Shadow Sneak, Slash, Swords Dance, Tackle
    EM's (11): TM 06 Toxic, TM 33 Reflect, TM 44 Rest, TM 50 Substitute, TM 59 Hidden Power (Grass), TM 72 Shadow Ball, TM 76 Sleep Talk, TM 98 Brick Break, TM 121 Shadow Claw, TM 128 Gyro Ball, TM 138 Flash Cannon
    obtained: Art {the blade of kings}
    Last edited by Elysia; 12-12-17 at 08:14 PM.

adamantine

Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    6,484 (0 Banked)

rip so apparently you can't edit in mentions, so I have to go for the graceless double-post here. sorry

@Weasel_Bacon;
    hiiiii! your froggo nicknames were pretty great and I'm hoping you do amazing things in URPG! keep writing!
    Spoiler:
    {sobek}
    species krookorok
    ability: intimidate or moxie
    level-up moves: Assurance, Bite, Crunch, Dig, Earthquake, Embargo, Foul Play, Leer, Mud-Slap, Outrage, Power Trip, Rage, Sand Attack, Sand Tomb, Sandstorm, Scary Face, Swagger, Thrash, Torment
    EM's (23): TM 50 Substitute, TM 55 Roar, TM 89 Dragon Claw, TM 93 Bulk Up, TM 98 Brick Break, TM 101 Rock Tomb, TM 102 Aerial Ace, TM 126 Stone Edge, TM 131 Dark Pulse, TM 135 Grass Knot, TM 140 Hone Claws, TM 144 Smack Down, TM 147 Low Sweep, TM 159 Bulldoze, TM 166 Power-Up Punch, BM Mean Look, BM Pursuit, BM Counter, MT Stealth Rock, MT Low Kick, MT Knock Off, MT Superpower, MT Snatch
    obtained: Art! {2/17/2017}

@Dekrueger;
    the most wholesome of people <3 pls keep doing AH; you brightened my day
    Spoiler:

{Lucent}
    species: durant
    ability: swarm or hustle
    level-up moves: Agility, Bite, Bug Bite, Crunch, Dig, Entrainment, Fury Cutter, Guillotine, Iron Defense, Iron Head, Metal Claw, Metal Sound, Sand Attack, Vice Grip, X-Scissor
    EMs (9): TM 45 Thunder Wave, TM 50 Substitute, TM 64 Protect, TM 126 Stone Edge, TM 101 Rock Tomb, TM 140 Hone Claws, BM Baton Pass, MT Endeavor, MT Superpower
    obtained: king's shield (story) {December 20, 2014}

adamantine

Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    876 (0 Banked)
    Blog Entries

@Smiles;

can I just say: :weary2:

Anyways, here's to more AH stuff! Also you can have this Armaldo who i definitely did not name after some kpop idol who gave you that idea geez b-baka~!

Spoiler:

Hyungwon the Armaldo

Ability: Battle Armor

Level-up Moves:
    Ancient Power, Brine, Bug Bite, Crush Claw, Fury Cutter, Harden, Metal Claw, Mud Sport, Protect, Rock Blast, Scratch, Slash, Smack Down, Water Gun, X-Scissor

Stats:
    HP: 354
    Atk: 349
    Def: 299
    SpA: 239
    SpD: 259
    Spe: 189

TMs/HMs:

BM/MT/SM:

Hidden Power:

Nature:

11. Likes Smiles liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    5,900 (0 Banked)

Tbh these are meme gifts, but also excuses to tell you guys nice words and things.

So all four of you each get a TM Softboiled.

Enjoy these TMs and I hope they stay in your inventory forever as a reminder you guys rock!
    @K'sariya;
    Spoiler:

Up and downs, and whatever things come to happen, I always feel like I can see you as a big sister. You are nothing but supportive and I appreciate that so much. You are an incredible artist and deserve so much in this world. I want to say I hope good things will come your way, but I know they will. You are beyond talented.

One TM for you!

@Mikey57;

Spoiler:

I've known you for way too damn long if I'll be honest. Get out of my life. Please.

You've become such a great person over the years, through the weirdo groups we used to skype call with to the fun as heck Karaoke weekends, it's easy to say you have impacted my life more than you realize, Mikey. I'm proud to call you my friend and just know that you exist. It's always a pleasure talking with you and meming it up. Keep wielding your keyblade and stay true to yourself.

TM Softboiled for u.

@Nitro;

Spoiler:

Ralin: Music-Movies Quest

I felt like this was deserved after I've gotten to talk you more. You're a pretty rad dude with attitude B). But most importantly, taking the mantle for leading the launch and future of Onmyo is incredible. You've done such a splendid job and I can't express enough how impressed I am with your effort. You've handled everything so calmly in the face of chaos. Heres to a fun future of navigating.

One TM Softboiled for you because TM Round is too cheap.

only the HIGHEST quality of TMs.

@Smiles;

Spoiler:

:eyes:

You and I both know how much you've inspired me. You're writing has constantly floored me and continues to do so. Every story you've written has moved me. Menegoth may have brought me into Stories but you sure as hell kept me there. You're positive attitude has me inspired daily even when things are rough. You have been nothing but a great person, and I appreciate everything you've done and continue to do. Keep writing and keep being awesome.

One TM softboiled.

(If youdon't accept a TM Softboiled I totally understand LOL i see ya'll getting nice as heck gifts prioritize those.)

purchase here
    "With what voice, what words should I shout out this love?"

STATS

13. Likes Smiles liked this post
    pink ball Administrator Mistral's Avatar
    In the cardboard box in front of your house.
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    22,393 (0 Banked)
    Blog Entries

@Mikey57;

Spoiler:
    You're getting coal for Christmas because you're a meanie butthead. c:
    Spoiler:
    Just kidding.

But oh lord, where do I even start with you? You're the most boosted, silliest person I know, tbh. I've known you for two years now, but I think the past four months with you have been the best ever. I wasn't even looking for love when I found you, and now here I am, dating a boosted ass turkey/bear. You're always making me smile and laugh even when I'd rather do anything but smile and laugh. You're the bestest friend and boyfriend I could've ever asked for, and I love you so, so much. Thank you for always being there for me and supporting me and just being an overall amazing person. ♥

I'm giving you a gift that's not quite as boosted as you (or maybe it is, I dunno), but I think you'll enjoy it regardless. I don't normally give away Pokemon from my stats, to be honest; it's pretty rare for me to give up something in my stats that I didn't get for the express purpose of gifting it. This was one of the first Pokemon I got when I joined URPG a little over five years ago. I think it'll fit very well in your roster. ;)
    Spoiler:
    Also I lied about you not getting coal for Christmas. You really are getting coal for Christmas. ♥ Love ya, babe!

Spoiler:
    It's holding a Charcoal.

Electric Car the Zebstrika
    Ability: Lightningrod, Motor Drive, Sap Sipper
    Nature: Rash
    Moves: Agility, Charge, Discharge, Flame Charge, Ion Deluge, Pursuit, Quick Attack, Shock Wave, Spark, Stomp, Tail Whip, Thrash, Thunder Wave, Wild Charge
    Taught Moves: {TM 157} Volt Switch, {TM 108} Overheat, {TM 68} Frustration, {TM 24} Thunderbolt, {TM 25} Thunder, {HM 8} Rock Smash, {TM 71} Return, {BM} Double Kick, {MT} Magnet Rise, {TM 64} Protect, {TM 50} Substitute, {TM 115} Charge Beam, {BM} Snatch, {MT} Signal Beam
    Total Moves: 28 (14 + 14)
    Obtained: Poke Mart

@Weasel_Bacon;

Spoiler:
    You're a pretty cool dude, and I really appreciate how hyped up you were about the Park. It's not in its most basic form, but you'll still be able to get some battles out of it before it's fully evolved.
    Spoiler:
    A blank Bashful male Eelektrik that I obtained from the National Park. Here's a link for proof.

@K'sariya;

Spoiler:
    Ayyyyyy. So I asked you if you liked sheep, and it was for Mikey, but apparently it was for me. We're boosted. But high key hyped we get to be Park Heads together. It's a lot of fun even though we have to do a lot of cleaning up lmao. You're a pretty cool and awesome person, and I enjoy talking to you too! (Also thanks for meming Mikey's gift. 100% here for it tbh. Hopefully my team run with him provides more memes.) Thanks for being such a good friend! ♥
    Spoiler:
    A 100% blank Mareep from the Mart. I'm bad with names, so I'll leave that to you. I also didn't check its gender. It's also holding the Ampharosite I bought in that same Mart post.

King Stunfisk URPG Staff Mikey57's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    3,421 (0 Banked)

Part 1!

@K'sariya;

Spoiler:
    Hiya K'sa! You're a wonderful person and I love you and Weir so so much! Thank you for getting me into the National Park, here's a little something that probably won't make much sense... but it'll be edgy af! Also, gonna try to get my Ranger Test finished asap to join y'all in Rangering! :D See y'all soon!
    Spoiler:

Name: Maxichel Kigahen (Spheal)
    Nature: Serious
    Abilities: Thicc(k) Fat, Ice Body
    Level-Up Moves: Aurora Beam, Blizzard, Body Slam, Brine, Defense Curl, Encore, Growl, Hail, Ice Ball, Powder Snow, Rest, Rollout, Sheer Cold, Snore, Water Gun
    Taught Moves: HM Surf, HM Waterfall
    Obtained: Pokemart via Moneys!
    Battles: 0
    Battle Record: 0
    EXP: 0/10

Also... Maxichel Kigahen is holding a Darkinium-Z for the sheer fact he's Edgy af and you could always use more Z-Crystals!

@Mistral;

Spoiler:
    To my girlfriend, my wonderful girlfriend. You're the most amazing thing to happen to me in so long; and I don't plan on changing that. Thank you for binge-ing our Ultra Wormhole Run and watching me get my ass beat by that Alolan-Exeggutor. I'll be joining the Ranger's soon! I love you so, so much and hope you love this... quality gift!
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Git GUD
    Spoiler:

WHERE ARE THE THREE CHEESE PIZZAS
    Spoiler:

I ATE THOSE FOOD

Name: Garfielf (Alolan-Persian)
    Nature: Sassy
    Abilities: Fur Coat, Technician
    Level-Up Moves: Assurance, Bite, Captivate, Dark Pulse, Fake Out, Feint, Feint Attack, Fury Swipes, Growl, Nasty Plot, Night Slash, Pay Day, Play Rough, Power Gem, Quash, Scratch, Screech, Slash, Swift, Switcheroo, Taunt
    Taught Moves: N/A
    Obtained: Pokemart via Moneys!
    Battles: 0
    Battle Record: 0

Last edited by Mikey57; 12-14-17 at 03:15 AM.

16. Likes Mistral liked this post