User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 38

Thread: Quest Request!

  1. #21
    (what a nerd) Origamidragons's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    66
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    772 (0 Banked)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WalabyX View Post
    Character: Iowa Jacobs
    Kua: Heaven
    Quest Difficulty:
    Beginner
    Plot Requests?:
    Iowa is looking to acquire an additional traveling companion to help him in his cross-kua journey, so will be delving into the surrounding ruins of the Heaven Kua one last time before leaving, but this time, instead of artifacts, he's looking for Pokemon.
    Items:
    3x Nest Balls, 10x Sitrus Berries
    Team:
    Yamask, dusk ball, level 5, 23/23hp
    I’ll help Mr. Jacobs find a new companion! :)

  2. Likes WalabyX liked this post
  3. #22
    Ocean Dweller Surfer Liam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Belly of a Wailord
    Posts
    496
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    5,730 (0 Banked)

    Default

    Character: Freyr Ĺskar
    Kua: Storm
    Difficulty: Beginner Quest

    Plot Requests: Freyr has just left his home without his family knowing. He wants to go around the Storm Kua a bit, maybe find a Pokemon or two to catch, before he ventures out into the Plains and really start his adventure.

    Berries: 10 Lum, 5 Sitrus, 5 Enigma, 5 Passho, 5 Kasib, 5 Rindo, 10 Wacan, 5 Kebia, 5 Colbur, 5 Roselia, 5 Shuca, 5 Chilan, 5 Haban, 5 Charti

    Items: 3 Quick Balls

    Team:

    Raikazhao (Zhao) the Eevee | Level 5 | HP 25/25
    EMs: Hidden Power Grass, Yawn, Celebrate, Reflect, Heal Bell, Wish, Protect, Shadow Ball, Mimic
    (Discipline)

    Sinhar Aja the Treecko | Level 1 | HP 12/12
    EMs: Hidden Power Electric, Acrobatics, Grasswhistle
    (Discipline)

    --><--
    ^^^Click the Pyukumuku for my URPG Stats^^^


    Mako | Morru 07/27/2017
    Marlon is literally @ Liam









  4. #23
    URPG Staff VeloJello's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    227
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    2,237 (0 Banked)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Surfer Liam View Post
    Character: Freyr Ĺskar
    Kua: Storm
    Difficulty: Beginner Quest

    Plot Requests: Freyr has just left his home without his family knowing. He wants to go around the Storm Kua a bit, maybe find a Pokemon or two to catch, before he ventures out into the Plains and really start his adventure.

    Berries: 10 Lum, 5 Sitrus, 5 Enigma, 5 Passho, 5 Kasib, 5 Rindo, 10 Wacan, 5 Kebia, 5 Colbur, 5 Roselia, 5 Shuca, 5 Chilan, 5 Haban, 5 Charti

    Items: 3 Quick Balls

    Team:

    Raikazhao (Zhao) the Eevee | Level 5 | HP 25/25
    EMs: Hidden Power Grass, Yawn, Celebrate, Reflect, Heal Bell, Wish, Protect, Shadow Ball, Mimic
    (Discipline)

    Sinhar Aja the Treecko | Level 1 | HP 12/12
    EMs: Hidden Power Electric, Acrobatics, Grasswhistle
    (Discipline)
    Let’s get Freyr on the road!

  5. Likes Surfer Liam liked this post
  6. #24
    Rick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    171
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    1,228 (0 Banked)

    Default

    Alright, here we go for take 2!

    Quest: Beginner Capture
    Character: Rick
    Kua: Forge
    Items:
    1x Net Ball
    5/5 Sitrus Berry 5/5 Ganlon Berry
    5/5 Lum Berry 5/5 Mago Berry

    Team:

    Iris [Ponyta]

    Lvl: 15 | HP: 49/54
    Plot Requests: Kinda the same thing as the last one: mostly for training before trying the Leader Quest next. Since I was in a village on the last one, I'd like it to be closer to the volcano this time. If you find a neat way to sneak that "Apricorn research" thing in the middle in some way would be great (gotta get that freaking Luxury Ball), but I still think that's better fit into future Plot Quests than this.

    URPG Stats: (Zetaboard / Weebly)

  7. #25
    Bubblebeam
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Migrating around Australia
    Posts
    367
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    3,074 (0 Banked)
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    I'll pull at some strings of the universe and maybe we'll meet an apricorn enthusiast on the volcano edge, yes?
    I'll take you on!
    (I'll post in less than 12 hours, I'm at work rn)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    Alright, here we go for take 2!

    Quest: Beginner Capture
    Character: Rick
    Kua: Forge
    Items:
    1x Net Ball
    5/5 Sitrus Berry 5/5 Ganlon Berry
    5/5 Lum Berry 5/5 Mago Berry

    Team:

    Iris [Ponyta]

    Lvl: 15 | HP: 49/54
    Plot Requests: Kinda the same thing as the last one: mostly for training before trying the Leader Quest next. Since I was in a village on the last one, I'd like it to be closer to the volcano this time. If you find a neat way to sneak that "Apricorn research" thing in the middle in some way would be great (gotta get that freaking Luxury Ball), but I still think that's better fit into future Plot Quests than this.

  8. #26

    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    18
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    158 (0 Banked)

    Default

    Hi I hope I did this right

    Capture Quest
    Quest Difficulty: Beginner
    Character: Tip Ical (http://forums.petalburgwoods.com/sho...13173-Tip-Ical)
    Kua: Plains
    Plot Request: None
    Team: Mudkip level 5 in a Net Ball. 24/24 HP
    Items: 5/5 Sitrus Berries, 5/5 Lum Berries, 3 Net Balls.

  9. #27
    Bubblebeam
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Migrating around Australia
    Posts
    367
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    3,074 (0 Banked)
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Perfect Turtwiiii
    let's take Tip for a spin!
    (I'll start the thread within a day!)
    Quote Originally Posted by Turtwig B View Post
    Hi I hope I did this right

    Capture Quest
    Quest Difficulty: Beginner
    Character: Tip Ical (http://forums.petalburgwoods.com/sho...13173-Tip-Ical)
    Kua: Plains
    Plot Request: None
    Team: Mudkip level 5 in a Net Ball. 24/24 HP
    Items: 5/5 Sitrus Berries, 5/5 Lum Berries, 3 Net Balls.

  10. #28
    Rick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    171
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    1,228 (0 Banked)

    Default

    Let's raise up the bars, yes?

    Quest: Leader Quest!!
    Character: Rick
    Kua: Forge
    Badges: 0
    Items:
    1x Net Ball 5/5 Sitrus Berry
    4/5 Lum Berry 0/5 Mago Berry
    5/5 Ganlon Berry 5/5 Wacan Berry

    Team:

    Iris [Ponyta]

    Lvl: 25 | HP: 83/83
    Plot Requests: So, to give some sequence to the events of the last Quest, I'm currently on a camp near the volcano with some Apricorn researcher. So my first one or two posts will be to just reach the Shi, as it doesn't make much sense for me to just... teleport right in front of him. Whatever the challenge itself is, is up to you. Just don't start counting those 5 posts before I even meet with the guy, even though I know it's not a hard 5-post-limit.
    Make it interesting, 'cause there's only 8 chances of these!
    Last edited by Rick; 01-22-18 at 02:21 PM.

    URPG Stats: (Zetaboard / Weebly)

  11. #29
    Ocean Dweller Surfer Liam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Belly of a Wailord
    Posts
    496
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    5,730 (0 Banked)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    Let's raise up the bars, yes?

    Quest: Leader Quest!!
    Character: Rick
    Kua: Forge
    Badges: 0
    Items:
    1x Net Ball 5/5 Sitrus Berry
    4/5 Lum Berry 0/5 Mago Berry
    5/5 Ganlon Berry 5/5 Wacan Berry

    Team:

    Iris [Ponyta]

    Lvl: 25 | HP: 83/83
    Plot Requests: So, to give some sequence to the events of the last Quest, I'm currently on a camp near the volcano with some Apricorn researcher. So my first one or two posts will be to just reach the Shi, as it doesn't make much sense for me to just... teleport right in front of him. Whatever the challenge itself is, is up to you. Just don't start counting those 5 posts before I even meet with the guy, even though I know it's not a hard 5-post-limit.
    Make it interesting, 'cause there's only 8 chances of these!
    I GOTCHU!

    --><--
    ^^^Click the Pyukumuku for my URPG Stats^^^


    Mako | Morru 07/27/2017
    Marlon is literally @ Liam









  12. #30
    Bubblebeam
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Migrating around Australia
    Posts
    367
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    3,074 (0 Banked)
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Character: Kaiko Taisu
    Kua: Chasm.
    Quest Difficulty: Beginner
    Plot Requests?: Meeting Chasm folks and exploring the culture differences between the kua. Learning to train her new Carvanha, witnessing Azurills Evolution to Marill at the start of the quest!
    Items: 3 Net Balls, 3/3 Sitrus, 5/5 Pecha, 5/5 Wacan, 2/2 Silver
    Team:
    Azu the Marill,(pragmatic), lvl 18, 11/70HP
    Fiyuro the Carvanha, (disciplined), lvl 5, 13/25HP
    Last edited by Lychee; 02-26-18 at 10:26 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •