User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Quest Request!

Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    2,492 (0 Banked)

Default Quest Request!

It's time to begin your journey.

Post in this thread to request-a-quest! One of our Navigators will snag it as soon as possible. There are currently four kinds of quest to choose from, so pick one and get started!

⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆

Travel Quest Request!
    Onmyo is big! Travel Quests are short, journeying-focused quests needed to move between kua. The number of posts required is usually 5, but that number can be reduced with certain Manifests or the use of HM's. You can read about Travel Quests here. When requesting a Travel Quest, please use the following signup:

Character: link to your Onmyo character stats
    Starting and Ending Kua: where are you going? Typically, you can only move to adjacent kua and you can only start the a kua that your character was last in. (EXAMPLE: Storm Kua → Plains Kua)
    HM's/Manifests used (if any): HM's and Kua Manifest can reduce the number of posts required for a Travel Quest. If you're using any, please specify here. Remember, you must have the Badge from a Kua Shi to use the HM from that Kua!
    Plot Requests?: Got anything that you'd like your Navigator to throw you way? Mention it here, or reach out to your Navigator by DM!
    Team: Up to six Pokemon, with their current HP, level and Pokeball included.

⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆

Capture Quest Request!
    Looking for a new Pokemon to add to your team? A Capture Quest is the perfect place for your character to journey into the kua wilderness and return with a newfound companion. More advanced Capture Quests are unlocked as you earn more badges, and this opens up powerful new encounters! You can read more about Capture Quests here.

Kua: You can start a Capture Quest in any kua that your character is currently in, and your encounters will change accordingly. You can read about what Pokemon appear in which kua here.
    Quest Difficulty: Capture Quest difficulty (Beginner/Ace/Elite/Master) is unlocked depending on the number of badges you have. Specify what kind of quest you're looking for here!
    Plot Requests?: Got anything that you'd like your Navigator to throw you way? Mention it here, or reach out to your Navigator by DM!
    Items: All of the Berries and Pokeballs you currently have.

⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆

Leader Quest
    Ready to test your might? The Kua Shi is awaiting your challenge. With your pride and a badge on the line, it's time to see if you've got what it takes! Be careful, though: it won't always be about a battle of strength, and the quests will get harder as you progress through Onmyo! You can read more about Leader Quests here.

Kua: You can start a Leader Quest in any kua that your character is currently in.
    Current Number of Badges: Leader Quest difficulty scales depending on how many badges you have already earned. Please mention how many badges you currently have here.

⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆

Dungeon Quest
    The Shi of Onmyo guard some of the deepest secrets on the continent. After you've proven yourself to them, you are permitted to delve into the heart of the kua and see what truly lies within. Dungeon quests have several tiers, depending on what aspects of the game you've unlocked. Read more about Dungeon Quests here!

Kua: You can start a Dungeon Quest in any kua that your character is currently in, and your encounters will change accordingly. You can read about what Pokemon appear in which kua here.
    Last edited by Nitro; 12-10-17 at 11:00 PM.
    urpg

[18:11] [Ranger Alliance]: (webdragoon1337) nitro, you in here?
    [18:11] Nitro: hello
    [18:12] [Ranger Alliance]: (webdragoon1337) knew there was another cool guy in here

Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    1,791 (8,967 Banked)

I guess the first step in my adventure is to go on a Capture Quest!

Character: http://forums.petalburgwoods.com/sho...l=1#post131874
    Kua: Heaven Kua
    Quest Difficulty: Capture Quest difficulty (Beginner/Ace/Elite/Master): Beginner because he has zero badges.
    Plot Requests?: Bently is just starting out on his adventure! He needs a few companions in addition to his Gastly to help him along the way. Ideally I was imaginging he would be wandering the outside, sunbleached plains of Zhenyi city.
    Items: I'll bring 10/10 sitrus berries, 10/10 of my lum berries, 5/5 of my colbur and kasib berries, (I have like 8 other types of berries that I won't bring along) and three Nest Balls
    Team: Nicolas the Gastly - 22/22 HP, lvl 5, Dusk Ball. EMs detailed on stats page.
    Last edited by juliorain; 12-10-17 at 11:23 PM.

Img Made by Morru/Mako

Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    2,492 (0 Banked)

Quote Originally Posted by juliorain View Post
    I guess the first step in my adventure is to go on a Capture Quest!

Character: http://forums.petalburgwoods.com/sho...l=1#post131874
    Quest Difficulty: Capture Quest difficulty (Beginner/Ace/Elite/Master): Beginner because he has zero badges.
    Plot Requests?: Bently is just starting out on his adventure! He needs a few companions in addition to his Gastly to help him along the way. Ideally I was imaginging he would be wandering the outside, sunbleached plains of Zhenyi city.
    Items: I'll bring 10/10 sitrus berries, 10/10 of my lum berries, 5/5 of my colbur and kasib berries, and three Nest Balls
    Team: Nicolas the Gastly - 22/22 HP, lvl 5, Dusk Ball. EMs detailed on stats page.
    I'll take this!
    urpg

[18:11] [Ranger Alliance]: (webdragoon1337) nitro, you in here?
    [18:11] Nitro: hello
    [18:12] [Ranger Alliance]: (webdragoon1337) knew there was another cool guy in here

Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    1,478 (0 Banked)

Capture quest plox

Character:
    Qiereizo Maika
    Quest Difficulty: Beginner
    Plot Requests?: Not really. Note that Kiruku is actually more fluent in whatever local language there is and speaks better through telepathy than Maika herself can through voice.
    Items: 3x Nest Ball, 5x Sitrus Berry, 5x Lum Berry
    Team: Kiruku the Ralts; Level 5, 22/22 HP; Nest Ball (Heaven Kua)
    Mitsuku the Eevee; Level 1, 13/13 HP; Quick Ball (Valley Kua)
    Last edited by W32Coravint; 12-30-17 at 08:56 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    5,842 (0 Banked)

Quote Originally Posted by W32Coravint View Post
    Capture quest plox

Character:
    Qiereizo Maika
    Plot Requests?: Not really. Note that Kiruku is actually more fluent in whatever local language there is and speaks better through telepathy than Maika herself can through voice.
    Items: 3x Nest Ball, 5x Sitrus Berry
    Team: Kiruku the Ralts; Level 5, 22/22 HP; Nest Ball (Heaven Kua)
    I gotchu, but fyi, telepathy isn't a fleshed out thing in Onmyo so there won't be much speaking from Pokemon to person, or person to person via the mind-- but that just makes things interesting!! I'll roll an encounter list and post soon!

--><--
    ^^^Click the Pyukumuku for my URPG Stats^^^

Mako | Morru 07/27/2017
    Marlon is literally @ Liam

Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    3,177 (0 Banked)

Character: Kelseng Norbu.
    Kua: Aurora Kua.
    Quest Difficulty: Beginner Capture Quest.
    Plot Requests?: Kelseng is going to be more inclined to wander the Aurora Kua's mountains than go too close to the other Kuas - for now. Meeting human NPCs - either from Aurora or neighboring Kuas - isn't necessary but wouldn't be unwelcome.
    Items: 3 Quick Balls, 15 Sitrus Berries, 15 Lum Berries, 5 Kebia Berries, 5 Babiri Berries, 5 Petaya Berries.
    Team:
    1. Imogen the Togepi - 23/23 HP (Level 5), Quick Ball.
    Moves: After You, Ancient Power, Baton Pass, Bestow, Charm, Double-Edge, Encore, Follow Me, Growl, Last Resort, Metronome, Safeguard, Sweet Kiss, Wish, Yawn, BM Mirror Move, MT Covet, MT Mimic, MT Soft-Boiled, TM Psychic, TM Thunder Wave, TM Dazzling Gleam.
    Quest history: N/A.

Draconic Lorekeeper URPG Staff Dash's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    5,702 (0 Banked)

Character: Reyna
    Kua: Plains Kua
    Plot Requests?: N/A
    Items: 3x Nest Balls, Chople Berry x10, Coba Berry x5, Kasib Berry x5, Lum Berry x10, Sitrus Berry x5, Starf Berry x5
    Team:

Akiza the Gligar [F]
    HP: 26/26
    Level: ​5
    Pokeball: Nest Ball

Moves
    Acrobatics, Feint Attack, Fury Cutter, Guillotine, Harden, Knock Off, Poison Sting, Quick Attack, Sand Attack, Screech, Sky Uppercut, Slash, Swords Dance, U-Turn, X-Scissor

EMs:
    TMs: Aerial Ace, Brick Break, Bulldoze, Earthquake, Facade, Fling, Hone Claws, Iron Tail, Payback, Poison Jab, Protect, Rest, Rock Polish, Rock Tomb, Roost, Sandstorm, Sleep Talk, Stealth Rock, Stone Edge, Substitute, Swagger, Taunt, Thief, Toxic
    HMs: Defog, Rock Smash
    BMs: Baton Pass, Counter, Feint, Night Slash
    MTs: Aqua Tail, Bug Bite, Tailwind

Bubblebeam
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    3,074 (0 Banked)
    Blog Entries

Capture Quest Request

Character: Kaiko Taisu
    http://forums.petalburgwoods.com/sho...aisu-of-Squall
    Squall, Beginner, 3 Net Balls, No berries or nuts
    Introduce her to some seafarers, please!
    Team: Azurill lvl5, 24/24HP, Nest Ball (pragmatic)

((Not sure if needed to repost but doing so just in case))

Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    368 (0 Banked)

Quote Originally Posted by Lychee View Post
    Capture Quest Request

Character: Kaiko Taisu
    http://forums.petalburgwoods.com/sho...aisu-of-Squall
    Squall, Beginner, 3 Net Balls, No berries or nuts
    Introduce her to some seafarers, please!
    Team: Azurill lvl5, 24/24HP, Nest Ball (pragmatic)

((Not sure if needed to repost but doing so just in case))
    I'll continue this with you, but we should discuss how to pick things up. Send me a message on Discord and we can discuss it.

Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    772 (0 Banked)

I'd love to go on a capture quest, please!

Character:
    Lilith

Kua: Storm Kua

Difficulty: Beginner Capture Quest

Items: x3 Quick Balls, x5 Starf Berries, x5 Roseli Berries, x5 Persim Berries

Team:
    -Damascus the Pawniard | Level 5 | 24/24 HP | Quick Ball