PokeBucks
    1,979 (0 Banked)

Default Shu-How, "Planetary Ambience"

書豪 was here

"Your body is a blade that moves while your brain is writhing /
    Knuckled under pain, you mourn but your blood is flowing
    "
    urpg

[18:11] [Ranger Alliance]: (webdragoon1337) nitro, you in here?
    [18:11] Nitro: hello
    [18:12] [Ranger Alliance]: (webdragoon1337) knew there was another cool guy in here

the vibration pokemon URPG Staff Nitro's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    1,979 (0 Banked)

書豪, unbound.
    "You should've feeled that black revolver blast a long time ago /
    And if those mirrors could talk it would say, "You gotta go""

Journal, because it's hard to keep track of my thoughts sometimes. The monster in the trunk who plays with headspace, among others. It, who makes things harder, but also easier, and now it becomes my burden to move forward with, bodies and all. That's more hands for punching up with, if only I could get over myself, and the monster in the trunk.

--how can I be my best self when I've already laid him to rest along with the world

It drives you insane. Any voice you hear for too long does that, and that's what the echo chamber is for, the echo chamber keeps you sane. But there's no inner retreat here. This inner is just hyperspace rabbitholes with no end, and there are no portals for the questions too deeply real to overlook. The monster does not fit in the trunk. Hard to love the world if you don't love yourself.

--the empire is self-blame

Anyway, those are *my* problems. But let's consider the rest: a world in doom, class conflict, hella injustice, heat death coming soon, white people. And for all of the problems that I could count in myself, at least I could see these ones as well, so that becomes the problem of everybody else who doesn't listen. The nice thing about people who don't listen is that, I can port their ass and I trust myself. We warbound now.

--the empire is also They

There are two trains of thought. One: I don't like who I am. Two: I like who I am better than I like who you are. These two trains of thought may collide, and there will be much neon and sadness if they do.

--u do what u want when u popping

--HOOPA says: if you don't have it, you go and GET IT
    Last edited by Nitro; 12-06-17 at 05:57 PM.
    urpg

[18:12] [Ranger Alliance]: (webdragoon1337) knew there was another cool guy in here

3. Likes Smiles liked this post
    the vibration pokemon URPG Staff Nitro's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    1,979 (0 Banked)

書豪, unbound.
    "It ain't no path to life, no prepping for no afterlife /
    It ain't no wrong or right, it's just the shit you do and shit you don't
    "

Chengdu is one of the last holdouts of human society in mainland China. It's an okay place. Large-scale, advanced. Corrupt, but you take the society where you can get it, because force is the currency we deal in now. There's no authority among the savages. There's power, technology, capital and the body (protect at all costs). So, Chengdu is an okay place.

I am not there.

Thirty minutes away from Chengdu is about as far out as I'm willing to risk, because the wilderness is the savages. It's also about as far as out as I'm willing to risk, because the city is also the savages. I mean, that's fine. The Hoopa is strong. The hyperspace is riptide. Nobody, not even the morally fortified, really wants that. I get it.

So here is the grey area. An overcast field, rain come down.

The outsider always has the strongest voice. Hoopa isn't trying to fit, not with you. Hoopa knows singular talent wins out over fit. About a thousand years ago, LeBron James beat the Atlanta Hawks. So Hoopa gets the privilege of speaking, and not caring about being heard, because he knows his only responsibility is to say. I'm talking about TM Round. Sometimes, the logic is round, too. A perfect circle, insulated and up its own ass. But other times, you get to tell somebody that they're being a fuckboy, and in that you have the greatest freedom of all. Swear words.

The cosmos need no appeasement. They are the cosmos. And then, there's me, me with what I have and what I know. I will appease my own justice:

--HOOPA says: fuck u pay me
    Last edited by Nitro; 12-07-17 at 01:02 PM.
    urpg