User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ultra Wormhole // USUM Park Event!

the shell out pokemon Staff Alumni Mistral's Avatar
    In the cardboard box in front of your house.
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    20,637 (0 Banked)
    Blog Entries

Default Ultra Wormhole // USUM Park Event!

ULTRA WORMHOLE!

In the maw of Enigma Ruins, a mysterious portal has opened! After deeming the Portal Only-Somewhat-Dangerous, the Park Warden has opened up the portals for exploration for a short period of time!

The wormholes have been discovered to take you into an alternate dimension. While this dimension changes every time someone enters it, one thing seems consistent: the Ultra Space has several portals that seem to be colored to the elements of their areas. The lands in these areas are ones beyond mankind’s imagination. You’re unlikely to ever see the same world twice. It’s up to you to decide where you want to explore!

However, beware: the creatures in these dimensions are ones that we know, but are more powerful than the Park’s common fare! It also seems that once you’ve finished an encounter with one of these more rare Pokemon inside of them, the portals yank you back to the Ultra Space, as if bothered by your interference in a realm you do not belong in. However, they say that the final encounter before it does so is the most valuable! The realm also seems to have limited patience with your interference--after five encounters, it spits you back out at the Ruins’ entrance, and forbids you from entering it again.

How It Works!

• You must be a member of URPG to participate. You must also have an approved National Park character. If you do not have one, you may read the Park Encyclopedia here to learn about the game, and you may sign up your character here (BMG | PWN | PXR).
    • Sign up fee is $2,500. The form in which to sign up for this event is at the bottom. It should be filled out and posted in this thread. Sign ups are open until December 7th, 11:59 CT. Afterwards, no new sign ups cwill be accepted. There is no time limit on the duration of event runs; they may go until they are finished.
    • You are rolled a (private) list of 15 Pokemon in the same way they’re rolled for an Encounter List at Enigma Ruins. These lists will have more rare Pokemon: all encounters will be ranked Borderline+! Mart Pokemon are also removed from this Event’s encounter lists. Here is the modified encounter list for the event. Items that affect your encounter list further, like discs, passes, and repels, are not permitted during this event. The Digital Camera and Apricorn Box may be brought and will function normally. The encounter odds for these Event rolls is as follows:
      • 1 - 10: Borderline
      • 11 - 16: Intermediate
      • 17 - 18: Rare
      • 19: Special
      • 20: Legendary

• Inside the wormhole will be portals, themed to the different areas of the Pokemon found within them. The areas rolled in your encounter list will determine which portals appear in your Ultra Space adventure, and you as the player will be allowed to choose which ones you enter! There is a portal for each area rolled. At the end of each encounter, players are removed from the area and returned to Ultra Space, where they will once again choose a portal. When you’ve used up all of their encounters for a specific area’s portal, that area's one portal disappears.

The worlds that are inside of the portals are completely unique and are completely up to the Ranger’s imagination. They do, however, draw from the elements of the Pokemon that are in their corresponding Park areas. There is one portal color for every alternate universe’s Park “area,” and these colors will decide the world within and its encounter list. These colors are as listed below:
      • Light Blue: Great Lakes
      • Dark Blue: Sandy Beach
      • Dark Green: The Woods
      • Red: Mt. Deckbi
      • Light Green: Botanical Gardens
      • Yellow: Abandoned Power Plant
      • White: Mt. Oktori
      • Pink: Meteor Valley
      • Purple: Ruined Manor

• The fifth encounter will be a guaranteed Rare or Special Pokemon, rolled when the you choose your fifth portal. The Pokemon will be rolled from a pool of that area’s Rare and Special Pokemon. Your fifth portal choice is from your remaining portals, so choose your first four wisely, since portals disappear once you finish all encounters in that area!
    • You may only take one captured Pokemon out of the Ultra Wormhole. You may bring only two Pokemon with you into the Ultra Wormhole. You may bring as many healing items as you like.
    • You may sign up for one event run even if you already have two others in progress, but only one Ultra Wormhole run may be taken. However, you’ll still have to make sure that you have the supplies to handle the additional run. Remember that if you were in a run while the multiple-run changes took effect, you can still speak with your Ranger (or a Head Ranger) to do a one-time division of the items you currently have locked in a run.

Ultra Wormhole Exploration Pack!
    For this event, you may choose to purchase our limited time Ultra Wormhole Exploration Pack! This is a quick pack of discounted items that’ll help you quickly prepare for your adventure. You may only purchase the Exploration Pack in sign-up form or at any time during your run. This may only be purchased once and must be brought with you if purchased, but you may keep any supplies you have left over after your run!

Ultra Wormhole Exploration Pack ($8,000)
    • 1 Hyper Ball
    • 2 Super Balls
    • Calming Fragrance Plus
    • 1 Pokedoll
    • Energy Powder Plus

To sign up, please complete the form below and post it here.

Code:
    Character Name: (the name of the accepted character you’re using)
    Ultra Wormhole Exploration Pack?: (Yes/No. The contents are explained above, and costs $8,000. This is an optional purchase--feel free to bring your own items! Purchases for items other than the Exploration Pack may be made in the Park Shop)
    Total Money: (your current URPG money)
    Total Cost: ($2,500 entry fee + [OPTIONAL] $8,000 Exploration Pack. Note here if you received an entry fee waver from the Invitational Wheel here.)
    Change: (your final URPG money after the total cost deduction)
    Total Items: (include Exploration Pack if purchased. No discs, passes, and repels allowed. Pokedolls may still be purchased from a Ranger during the run for $500. )

Pokemon Stats:
    Pokemon: (species here)
    Nickname: (Pokemon nickname here, optional)
    Ability: (the ability you’re taking on this Pokemon for this run)
    Nature: (your Pokemon’s nature. For more information, see the Park InfoHub)
    EMs: (the extra moves added onto the Pokemon in question. Please differentiate BMs [Breeding moves] in some way, as they interact with nature preferences!)

Pokemon: 
    Nickname: 
    Nature:
    EMs:

Other Info: (any other information here. This could be any questions you have, or any plot-based requests you might have for your run!)
    Last edited by K'sariya; 12-01-17 at 08:37 PM.

2. Likes Smiles, Ralin liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    3,557 (0 Banked)

Character Name: Hiro Protagonist
    Ultra Wormhole Exploration Pack?: Yes
    Total Money: 12,200
    Total Cost: 10,500
    Change: 1,700
    Total Items:
    Appribox
    -
    2 Lava Cookie
    1 Parkball
    1 Hyper Ball
    2 Super Balls
    Calming Fragrance Plus
    1 Pokedoll
    Energy Powder Plus
    Pokemon Stats:
    Pokemon: Wigglytuff

Nickname: Deus Ex Machina
    Ability: Competitive
    Nature: Quirky
    EMs:
    TM Moves
    Dazzling Gleam, Flamethrower, Light Screen, Psychic,
    Protect, Reflect, Seismic Toss, Stealth Rock, Sleep Talk, Thunderbolt, Thunder Wave, Thunder Punch, Toxic, Water Pulse, Water Gun
    Egg Moves
    Heal Bell, Wish

---

Pokemon: Zoroark

Nickname: Solo
    Ability: Illusion
    Nature: Gentle
    EMs:
    TM Moves
    Substitute, Protect, Toxic, Aerial Ace, Swords Dance, Hidden Power (Steel), Roar, Grass Knot, Flamethrower, Shadow Ball, Rest, Sleep Talk, Dig, Round
    Egg Moves
    Sucker Punch, Counter, Detect, Extrasensory
    Special Moves
    Sludge Bomb

" Cause we're going to shout it loud
    Even if our words seem meaningless
    It's like I'm carrying the weight of the world "

STATS || POKEMON || CONTESTS ||AFTER HOURS

4. Likes Smiles liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    7,760 (0 Banked)
    Blog Entries

Character Name: Carolyne Hesper Dole
    Ultra Wormhole Exploration Pack?: YES
    Total Money: $28,000
    Total Cost: Park Pass; $8,000
    Change: $20,000

TOTAL ITEMS:
    Ultra Wormhole Exploration Pack:
    1x Hyper Ball
    2x Super Balls
    1x Calming Fragrance Plus
    1x Pokedoll
    1x Energy Powder Plus
    ------------
    Universal Items:
    1x Apricorn Box
    1x Digital Camera
    ------------
    Regular Items:
    5x Lava Cookie
    5x Energy Powder
    2x Revival Herb
    ------------
    Also invoking the one-time split item rule from this run, getting the following items:
    5x Pokedolls
    1x Calming Fragrance Max
    1x Soothing Fragrance Max
    2x Hyper Balls

Tagging my Ranger in said run; @K'sariya;
    ----------------

Pokémon Stats:

Chandelure art by Xous54. Arcane circle by LuluLuluLS.

Pokémon: Chandelure
    Nickname: Liliana
    Ability: Shadow Tag
    Nature: Serious
    EMs: (TM44: Rest) (TM50: Substitute) (TM59: Hidden Power [Dark]) (TM60: Sunny Day) (TM91: Calm Mind) (TM95: Taunt) (TM100: Flamethrower) (TM111: Energy Ball) (TM146: Flame Charge) (BM Acid Armor) (BM Clear Smog) (MT Trick)
    Information: Formerly belonged to Hesper's mother, Cassandra Dole. Inscrutable to others but is Hesper's closest Pokémon. Aides Hesper to tap into mystic Hexing energies. Attacks are characterized by distinctive arcane circles manifesting prior to the release of the move.

Art by Deestracted.

Pokémon: Shiny Scolipede
    Nickname: September
    Ability: Speed Boost
    Nature: Sassy
    EMs: (TM03: Swords Dance) (TM26: Earthquake) (TM48: Rock Slide) (TM50: Substitute) (TM134: Poison Jab) (MT Iron Tail) (MT Snatch) (MT Superpower)
    Information: September, a Shiny Scolipede, was given to Hesper by her Hex Sister-slash-Coven mentor Sylvia the Scarlet. September can be vain and fickle at times, and would need persuading with his favorite Aguav Pokéblocks, but he won't back down from anything that threatens his Trainer. His venom has unique properties due to his being a Shiny Pokémon, and is a valuable ingredient in Hexing Elixirs.

Other Info: Requesting that in-world time be on the month of Decemeber (Hesper's supposed to be on winter break from school, and has decided to investigate the National Park after hearing of the wormholes). Expect flashbacks delving into her past and her experiences in the other dimension she got lost in as a child.
    Gold | weirlind120 - Today at 2:53 AM
    Mine is Red and large
    !!URPG WISH LIST: Up to date December 2017!!
    Elrond - Today at 1:43 PM
    stop it morru we all know ur fursona is a Houndoom crossed with a thestral

Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    5,131 (0 Banked)

Character Name: Sou Cleife
    Total Money: $68,500
    Total Cost: $10,500
    Change: $58,000
    Total Items:
    Ultra Wormhole Exploration Pack (1 Hyper Ball, 2 Super Balls, Calming Fragrance Plus, Pokedoll x1, Energy Powder Plus)
    National Park Bellow Disk
    National Park Explorer’s Pass
    Apricorn (Black x1, Blue x1)
    Apricorn Box
    Energy Powder x2
    Lava Cookie
    Revival Herb

Pokemon Stats:

Pokemon: Togekiss
    Nickname: Coconut
    Ability: Serene Grace
    Nature: Modest
    EMs:

[01 - 21] Level-Up Moves: After You, Air Slash, Ancient Power, Aura Sphere, Baton Pass, Bestow, Charm, Double-Edge, Encore, Extreme Speed, Fairy Wind, Follow Me, Growl, Last Resort, Magical Leaf, Metronome, Safeguard, Sky Attack, Sweet Kiss, Wish, Yawn
    [22 - 48] Taught Moves: Curse, Counter, Defense Curl, Endeavor, Flamethrower, Fire Blast, Heal Bell, Grass Knot, Hidden Power-Water, Morning Sun, Psychic, Psych Up, Psycho Shift, Psyshock, Nasty Plot, Roost, Shadow Ball, Shock Wave, Signal Beam, Solar Beam, Stored Power, Substitute, Tailwind, Thunder Wave, Tri-attack, Water Pulse

BM: Nasty Plot, Psycho Shift, Stored Power
    MT: Counter, Endeavor, Signal Beam, Tailwind
    HM:

Pokemon: Lucario
    Nickname: Luca
    Ability: Inner Focus
    Nature: Adamant
    EMs:

[01 - 27] Level-Up Moves: Aura Sphere, Bone Rush, Calm Mind, Close Combat, Copycat, Counter, Dark Pulse, Detect, Dragon Pulse, Endure, Extreme Speed, Feint, Final Gambit, Force Palm, Foresight, Heal Pulse, Me First, Metal Claw, Metal Sound, Nasty Plot, Power-Up Punch, Quick Attack, Quick Guard, Reversal, Screech, Swords Dance, Work Up
    [28 - 48] Taught Moves: Agility, Blaze Kick, Bullet Punch, Drain Punch, Earthquake, Flash Cannon, Ice Punch, Iron Defense, Iron Tail, Low Sweep, Magnet Rise, Poison Jab, Psychic, Roar, Rock slide, Shadow Ball, Shadow Claw, Substitute, Thunder Punch, Vacuum Wave, Water Pulse

BM: Agility, Blaze Kick, Bullet Punch, Iron Defense, Low Kick, Vacuum Wave
    MT: Ice Punch, Magnet Rise, Thunder Punch
    HM:

Other Info: none
    Last edited by Sou; 12-06-17 at 04:11 PM.
    "Like the sea? Want to sail across the ocean to the end of days? Want to bring prosperity to the world?"
    Then Join Team Aqua in its quest to do just that!
    Click the banner below to visit our thread.
    You know you want to ;>

I mean... you get a cool banner after all! What's better then that? :)
    PokePet Box | URPG Stats | Wishlist

Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    20,637 (0 Banked)
    Blog Entries

Character Name: Audrey Locklear
    Total Money: $206250
    Total Cost: $10500
    Change: $195750
    Total Items: Digital Camera, Apricorn Box, 1 Hyper Ball + Ultra Wormhole Exploration Pack (1 Hyper Ball, 2 Super Balls, Calming Fragrance Plus, 1 Pokedoll, Energy Powder Plus)

Pokemon Stats:
    Pokemon: Cacturne
    Nickname: Spiny
    Ability: Water Absorb
    Nature: Brave
    EMs: {MT} Thunder Punch, {TM 117} Drain Punch, {TM 134} Poison Jab, {HM 4} Strength, {TM 59} Hidden Power [Psychic], {TM 88} Focus Punch, {TM 94} Bullet Seed, {TM 64} Protect, {TM 66} Giga Drain, {TM 68} Frustration, {TM 22} SolarBeam, {TM 71} Return, {TM 98} Brick Break, {TM 105} Secret Power, {TM 110} Focus Blast, {TM 3} Swords Dance, {TM 131} Dark Pulse, {TM 135} Grass Knot, {TM 50} Substitute, {TM 142} Venoshock, {TM 169} Nature Power, {TM 166} Power Up Punch, {BM} DynamicPunch, {BM} Grasswhistle, {BM} Low Kick, {BM} Magical Leaf, {BM} Nasty Plot, {BM} Rototiller, {BM} Seed Bomb, {MT} Headbutt, {MT} Mega Punch, {MT} Mud-Slap, {MT} Seismic Toss, {MT} Mega Kick, {HM 1} Cut, {BM} Counter, {BM} Fell Stinger, {MT} Synthesis, {TM 104} Facade

Pokemon: Umbreon
    Nickname: Khonsu
    Ability: Synchronize
    Nature: Brave
    EMs: {BM} Fake Tears, {BM} Stored Power, {TM 50} Substitute, {TM 56} Zap Cannon, {TM 59} Hidden Power [Electric], {TM 68} Frustration, {TM 69} Iron Tail, {TM 71} Return, {TM 29} Psychic, {TM 72} Shadow Ball, {TM 104} Facade, {TM 105} Secret Power, {TM 131} Dark Pulse, {MT} Sucker Punch, {HM 1} Cut, {TM 58} Psych Up, {TM 107} Snatch, {TM 162} Work Up, {TM 164} Snarl, {BM} Wish, {BM} Yawn, {MT} Heal Bell

Other Info: Please take my new character on her first adventure and don't scar her for life.

King Stunfisk URPG Staff Mikey57's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    2,730 (0 Banked)

Character Name: Maxichel Kigahen
    Total Money: 13,750
    Total Cost: 8,000 (Was rolled a Get-In-Free-VIP-Pass-Thingy here
    Change: 5,750
    Total Items:
    Ultra Wormhole Exploration Pack (1 Hyper Ball, 2 Super Balls, Calming Fragrance Plus, Pokedoll x1, Energy Powder Plus)
    x2 Hyper Balls
    x1 Revival Herb
    x2 Lava Cookies
    x2 Energy Powders

Pokemon Stats:

Pokemon: Hydreigon
    Nickname: Xehanort
    Ability: Levitate
    EMs: MT Draco Meteor, TM Flamethrower, BM Earth Power, TM Roar, HM Surf.

Pokemon: Scizor
    Nickname: Xion
    Ability: Technician
    Nature: Bold
    EMs: MT Bug Bite, MT Knock Off, TM Brick Break, TM Roost, TM U-Turn, MT Superpower.

Other Info: I don't know why I'm doing this to myself, but I think you know exactly what to do for this kinda meme-ass edge run Felly. Let's GO.

Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    20,637 (0 Banked)
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey57 View Post
    Character Name: Maxichel Kigahen
    Total Money: 13,750
    Total Cost: 8,000 (Was rolled a Get-In-Free-VIP-Pass-Thingy here
    Change: 5,750
    Total Items:
    x2 Hyper Balls
    x1 Revival Herb
    x2 Lava Cookies
    x2 Energy Powders

Pokemon Stats:

Pokemon: Hydreigon
    Nickname: Xehanort
    Ability: Levitate
    EMs: MT Draco Meteor, TM Flamethrower, BM Earth Power, TM Roar, HM Surf.

Nickname: Xion
    Ability: Technician
    Nature: Bold
    EMs: MT Bug Bite, MT Knock Off, TM Brick Break, TM Roost, TM U-Turn, MT Superpower.

Other Info: I don't know why I'm doing this to myself, but I think you know exactly what to do for this kinda meme-ass edge run Felly. Let's GO.
    I can't believe I'm doing this, but I'll take you. I hope this'll be meme enough and edge enough for ya. You'll get your first post after I get home tomorrow and get a class project done.

To the rest of you that I skipped, I swear I'll grab y'all asap. Planning on doing it this weekend, but I'll do it sooner if I can!

Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    3,956 (0 Banked)

Quote Originally Posted by Sou View Post
    Character Name: Sou Cleife
    Total Money: $68,500
    Change: $58,000
    Total Items:
    National Park Bellow Disk
    National Park Explorer’s Pass
    Apricorn (Black x1, Blue x1)
    Apricorn Box
    Energy Powder x2
    Lava Cookie
    Revival Herb

Pokemon Stats:

Pokemon: Togekiss
    Nickname: Coconut
    Ability: Serene Grace
    Nature: Modest
    EMs:

[01 - 21] Level-Up Moves: After You, Air Slash, Ancient Power, Aura Sphere, Baton Pass, Bestow, Charm, Double-Edge, Encore, Extreme Speed, Fairy Wind, Follow Me, Growl, Last Resort, Magical Leaf, Metronome, Safeguard, Sky Attack, Sweet Kiss, Wish, Yawn
    [22 - 48] Taught Moves: Curse, Counter, Defense Curl, Endeavor, Flamethrower, Fire Blast, Heal Bell, Grass Knot, Hidden Power-Water, Morning Sun, Psychic, Psych Up, Psycho Shift, Psyshock, Nasty Plot, Roost, Shadow Ball, Shock Wave, Signal Beam, Solar Beam, Stored Power, Substitute, Tailwind, Thunder Wave, Tri-attack, Water Pulse

BM: Nasty Plot, Psycho Shift, Stored Power
    MT: Counter, Endeavor, Signal Beam, Tailwind
    HM:

Pokemon: Lucario
    Nickname: Luca
    Ability: Inner Focus
    Nature: Adamant
    EMs:

[01 - 27] Level-Up Moves: Aura Sphere, Bone Rush, Calm Mind, Close Combat, Copycat, Counter, Dark Pulse, Detect, Dragon Pulse, Endure, Extreme Speed, Feint, Final Gambit, Force Palm, Foresight, Heal Pulse, Me First, Metal Claw, Metal Sound, Nasty Plot, Power-Up Punch, Quick Attack, Quick Guard, Reversal, Screech, Swords Dance, Work Up
    [28 - 48] Taught Moves: Agility, Blaze Kick, Bullet Punch, Drain Punch, Earthquake, Flash Cannon, Ice Punch, Iron Defense, Iron Tail, Low Sweep, Magnet Rise, Poison Jab, Psychic, Roar, Rock slide, Shadow Ball, Shadow Claw, Substitute, Thunder Punch, Vacuum Wave, Water Pulse

BM: Agility, Blaze Kick, Bullet Punch, Iron Defense, Low Kick, Vacuum Wave
    MT: Ice Punch, Magnet Rise, Thunder Punch
    HM:

Other Info: none
    Discs may not be brought in, but otherwise you're good! I'll grab you!

Leaving Morru, Ralin, and Felly's for someone who hasn't Rangered them yet to have a chance at 'em, but know that I haven't forgotten about you guys and will grab you guys soon if nobody else does. <3

♥Fiction♥ URPG StaffAdministrator Smiles's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    15,386 (0 Banked)

Character Name: Kiki Kani!
    Ultra Wormhole Exploration Pack?: Yes!
    Total Money: $276,080
    Change: $265,580
    Total Items: Exploration pack, also talked with Mistral about splitting items from this run! Split items: 2 hyperballs, 2 superballs, 1 pokedoll, 1 Energy Powder, 2 Revival Herbs, 2 Lava Cookies @LowlyHumanCub; (miss you much<3)

Pokemon Stats:

Pokemon: Ninetales
    Nickname: BabyBaby
    Ability: Flash Fire
    Nature: Impish
    Taught Moves: Energy Ball, Solar Beam

Nickname: Primo
    Ability: Swarm / Technician
    Nature: Jolly
    Taught Moves: Substitute, Acrobatics, Skull Bash

Other Info: n/a!! thanks in advance!

❤ MISTRAL IMMORTAL ❤

Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    20,637 (0 Banked)
    Blog Entries

Hello, friends!

We've decided to extend sign ups for this event through Sunday the 10th at 11:59pm CST. That gives you about two extra days to sign up for this event if you haven't already. Happy Pokemon hunting, friends!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast