User Tag List

Thread: P A R T Y

♥Fiction♥ URPG StaffAdministrator Smiles's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    15,642 (0 Banked)

Default P A R T Y

do you watch anime with friends all in one room, whether you're connected on the couch or by Discord video? Or do you swear to watch it just by yourself?! Are there some anime you would never ever watch with someone else? Likewise, is there an anime you couldn't watch by yourself?

❤ MISTRAL IMMORTAL ❤

Hungry Eyes~ Super Moderator Tactician Karina's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    9,007 (0 Banked)
    Blog Entries

I mostly watch anime by myself mainly cause my friends don't watch much anime to begin with, they like a few series but they don't go out of their way to look for more similar anime they like. Which is fine cause everyone has different tastes, we have watched the first season of Attack on Titan together though and that's it. Though I have watched anime with my dad, he likes it just as much especially since he's seen older series before like Speed Racer and Astro Boy (reruns in this case for AB) etc., in fact he showed me those two series which is why I like them now. He's actually the one that got me into the JJBA manga too since he has the Italian translation of the manga, another series I've been into since then as well.

I wouldn't say I have any anime that I wouldn't watch by myself, since usually I do watch them alone anyway, only a few occasions I haven't as mentioned above. I guess for anime I wouldn't watch with others, maybe if it was more of a really risque type series but even then I wouldn't mind watching those types with others, I have the MonMusu DVD and I've watched it in the living room when my brother goes in to get something and he nor I didn't care.

Bubblebeam
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    1,354 (0 Banked)
    Blog Entries

There's a few anime I wouldn't watch by myself- mostly because I started watching it with a friend and we both said we would continue watching it together! For example, Love Live Sunshine! (Also, since I only have mobile data and no real internet at home, I have to go to other people's houses to watch anything that isn't on disc!).
    There are a few I wouldn't watch alone simply because they're too dumb to enjoy by myself - but with another person we can make snarky comments and yell at the main characters and laugh, which makes the whole thing more fun. An example of that is most of the Pretty Precure magical girl series. Similarly, I don't really watch sexy or fanservicey ones alone either - it's much less awkward when a friend is there to laugh at it with, yanno? For instance, Konosuba or Highschool of the Dead. Otherwise I just feel like a pervert dx

That said, these days I have to watch anime alone, because no steady internet and no friends within 2 hours drive means that basically I get my friends to mail me anime they like on thumbdrives, and watch it when i want to chill out and eat popcorn. C: I'm doing that with gurren laggan lately!

4. Likes Smiles liked this post