User Tag List

Thread: Innerspeaker

♥Fiction♥ URPG StaffAdministrator Smiles's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    15,691 (0 Banked)

Default Innerspeaker

How often do you talk to yourself? What does that communication look, sound, and feel like?

❤ MISTRAL IMMORTAL ❤

Hungry Eyes~ Super Moderator Tactician Karina's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    9,035 (0 Banked)
    Blog Entries

I sometimes catch myself talking to myself when I'm concentrating on something, like if I'm really focused when writing something or I have sometimes read along out loud to whatever I'm reading etc. I try not to make it too much of a habit happening though, especially since one time when I was hanging out with my friends and I was trying to write I started mumbling to myself and it kind of creeped them out, they weren't bothered by it afterwards whenever it happens around them but still I try not to let it happen too much around others.

By myself I'd say it feels normal to me since I've been doing that for a while. Other times I have said something out loud to myself when I'm looking for or forgot something, like "Now where did I put my bag?" of course I'm not talking to anybody else but I do that sometimes. I'm also very curious as to what others think of your question, I especially want to know if others here do talk themselves from time to time.

Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    983 (0 Banked)

My inner talking voice is a hot sexy dude speaking his thoughts with his deep voice lol.

Sometimes, when reading text messages from other people, I imaginatively hear their voice instead :O
    Soundcloud Profile: Ascension Drive

4. Likes Tactician Karina liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    2,986 (0 Banked)

bar monologues @ work ("i hope they don't email me at 4:45 asking me to do anything") or reading a paragraph out loud to help it sink in, rarely happens. Got a sleek black journal for that. My inner voice is Morgan Freeman which makes a lot of things better tho

6. Likes Reyzadren liked this post