User Tag List

Thread: Trajectory

♥Fiction♥ URPG StaffAdministrator Smiles's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    15,642 (0 Banked)

Default Trajectory

Do you think about what you want for yourself tomorrow, the week thereafter? Do you think about what three months will look like from now or even three years? How often, and what motivates that forward thinking? Is it a global phenomena for you (ex: not just your school / work life, but also family life too and all the other parts of your life?!) or something you only think about per one domain? If you don't think about this too often, say more about that too!

❤ MISTRAL IMMORTAL ❤

Hungry Eyes~ Super Moderator Tactician Karina's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    9,007 (0 Banked)
    Blog Entries

I don't really think about this too often, the only time I really do think like that (outside of myself) is when somebody I know was in an accident (family & friends); like recently my mom had an accident and while she's doing a bit better now she has to wear a cast on her arm for a while. So I do think about it frequently for now, it's not for myself I'm thinking about but her. If I do occasionally think about the future for myself though, then it's really only work related things outside of friends and family I'd think of.

3. Likes Smiles liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    983 (0 Banked)

I know what I want, I just don't schedule it according to a specific timeline.
    Soundcloud Profile: Ascension Drive