User Tag List

Thread: Ralin's Participation in Halloween

Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    6,257 (0 Banked)

Default Ralin's Participation in Halloween

:eyes: i don't do art but Sou did writing!! So I MUST participate

entering for the cute section!!!

(lemme know if rotation is needed cant rotate on phone :( )

a Psyduck dressed as my favorite Phantom Thief from Persona 5, Joker!

FOR CASH!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "Take Care of Yourself"

2. Likes Smiles, Mako, Surfer Liam liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    1,798 (8,967 Banked)

claim

Img Made by Morru/Mako

Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    1,798 (8,967 Banked)

EYO. WELCOME TO THE FOREVER-PAINTSTAINED SIDE OF THE FORCE!!!

Before I begin, I just want to say that you need only give us one image of your work! Please edit it to the proper rotation, and cut out everything but the drawing! I think the default camera app on the iphone can actually do that. If you don't have that there's always GIMP which is free photoshop! It doesn't matter so much this time, but just as an fyi.

So you given me a pretty short drawing of a cute psyduck dressed all up for halloween. I do think your little doodle on maybe a napkin sized paper is a good first stab at urpg art! I see that you paid some attention to what you were drawing given your eraser marks. The psyduck is recognizable and believable! It is a very simple design with him smack dab in the picture. He's staring right at us. I think you would find that drawing is both a little scarier and more fun once you start working on larger pieces of paper. It is evident that working on such a small paper restricted your options about what to put on.

Unfortunately, I don't think I can award you our simplest rank, because your design is so small and simple. Please don't take this badly! I want to see you do more art and I'm sure it was a challenge just making a stab. We have a sketchbook system to where if you work on small drawings and sketches you can get a small amount of cash for them every two weeks. That way you can work on building your skills and confidence in urpg art so you can make f a n t a s t i c artworks!

Once again, welcome! I think you can do great things!

Img Made by Morru/Mako

5. Likes Jack liked this post