User Tag List

Thread: Favorite subjects in school?

Merry Christmas & Happy New Years! Super Moderator Tactician Karina's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    8,809 (0 Banked)
    Blog Entries

Default Favorite subjects in school?

What was your favorite subject during high school or college?

My favorite subjects when I was in high school was always English, History, and P.E. personally. They were all pretty easy classes anyway and fun as well. Science was okay not my favorite subject or my hated, it was just meh. Math though I never really liked, it wasn't because it was really difficult or anything, but I just never liked it much due to how much work my math teachers would give us lol. Other classes I took were also just meh, like science.

Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    913 (0 Banked)

I don't really remember much of high school, but it's probably physics or maths because they were the least stressful lol
    Soundcloud Profile: Ascension Drive

3. Likes Tactician Karina liked this post
    “Without freedom, there is no creation.” Design TeamSuper Moderator Verzerrung's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    252 (0 Banked)

In High School I would say my favorite subjects were NJROTC, English and Biology. It was because of the teachers that I liked the subject. I'm in college currently and I have an amazing English professor. The reason I enjoy English is because it gives you more depth as a writer and you can always expand on your skills making you a better writer.

5. Likes Tactician Karina liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    941 (0 Banked)

My favourite subject changed quite a lot over the years :P .

Early on, it was Geography: I was quite fascinated with maps and globes. Then, it switched to Science, by the time we got old enough to do actual experiments. Eventually, I switched to History, once we got onto more relevant and recent stuff, and we started learning more about the process of studying history. Finally, I adopted Mathematics as my favourite subject, once we started actually proving things, instead of just being told how to do them.

7. Likes Tactician Karina liked this post