User Tag List

Thread: What crossover would you like to see?

Merry Christmas & Happy New Years! Super Moderator Tactician Karina's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    8,816 (0 Banked)
    Blog Entries

Default What crossover would you like to see?

Similar to threads about what game would you like to see crossed with Pokemon, what two (or more if you want) video games would you like to see crossover with?

Seeing as we are getting a Dynasty Warriors x Fire Emblem (FE Warriors) and had Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem (Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE), and we all know of the Smash Bros. series, I was thinking of ideas of other video game crossovers would be neat. Personally I'd like to see a Final Fantasy x Fire Emblem or even a Kirby x Final Fantasy x Fire Emblem! It'd be neat to see Kirby interact with characters like Firion, Cecil, Squall, Terra, Seliph, Seth, Eirika, Ephraim, etc. from various FF and FE titles.

So what about you guys?

*Note that there are threads in Pokemon Discussions that are similar to this, so if you want to put in Pokemon titles post them over there please!*

Merry Christmas & Happy New Years! Super Moderator Tactician Karina's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    8,816 (0 Banked)
    Blog Entries

I guess I'll put more ideas I've gotten here first then lol ;~;

Other crossovers I'd like to see would have to be a Kirby x Spyro game, just imagine the cute pink puffball meeting the purple dragon and going on adventures! Cynder, Hunter, and Elora could be there as well to help them along. Also a Crash Bandicoot x Kirby game would be fun as well and could be similar with the Spyro crossover. They already have Crash x Spyro games, so seeing Kirby interacting with would be fun.