User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Rou's War Entries

Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    3,602 (0 Banked)

Entry #040 Different

There are all kinds of people being brought out with the possibility of war on the horizon. Some of them, pure hearted, others not so much, and then you have the ones at the ready for it. There are those, like myself, who wish war wouldn’t come, but there are also those who relish in the violence and the opportunities it brings to allow such depravity. In the recent months, I have encountered many a new face, of either of the three ‘species’ as I’ll call it or rather them. Something I don’t run across often but have are pokemon willing to interact to humanoids, as most will tend to flee, ignore or attack. It’s usually on of those three I’ve encountered numerous times over my travels. Being an enforcer, Ive met countless Pokesoul’s, but its definitely different meeting ones that have no allegiance to the Center.

Admittedly, it even makes me a tad jealous that they are free from these shackles I continue to wear. Of course, had that been the case, I’d be a totally different person if not dead. The reality being that outside of the human societies, it can be hard on some Pokesoul’s, as its hard adjusting to a new life style especially if you've lived most of it as human. There are outliers that survive, some thanks to prvious experience, and others due to the cooperation with their pokesoul. I can attest to being able to survive better thanks to Mia, although the station taught a lot to me as well. I'll continue in my next entry...
    Last edited by Sou; 08-20-17 at 06:00 PM.
    "Like the sea? Want to sail across the ocean to the end of days? Want to bring prosperity to the world?"
    Then Join Team Aqua in its quest to do just that!
    Click the banner below to visit our thread.
    You know you want to ;>

I mean... you get a cool banner after all! What's better then that? :)
    PokePet Box | URPG Stats

Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    3,602 (0 Banked)

Entry #041 Different pt.2

The closer a human is to their poke soul, the better chance they have in surviving out in the wilds. I can attest to that myself not being impossible as I have done it for a number of years, admittedly not full-time, but close enough. For children, however or even anyone who don’t have control of their powers, it can be fatal to encounter Feral Pokemon or Pokesoul's alike. On the other side of that fence, even should someone show the ability to control their abilities and live out in the wilds, station rules would still have us rein them in should any Enforcer spot a 'uncivilized' Pokesoul.

For some reason, the station feels uneasy about letting Pokesoul's roam free, even if they have no intention of getting involved with the station's activities. Well, I'm sure it's less, 'some reason' and more about keeping a leash on them, to prevent any sort of 'rising' up. Though, if you ask me, moves like that increase the chances of it, because there's no way to escape the grasp unless you run the rest of your life, never truly at peace. Perhaps, it could even be one of the reasons one of these factions will fight for this war. Because of how hard the human societies try to crack down on Pokesoul's who'd never harm anyone, but give a slap on the wrist to a human doing the same to a Pokesoul. A pokesoul doing the same would easily be removed and possibly never seen from again. The world is a bit cruel to Pokesoul's like myself, but I suppose its cruel to all living creatures.
    "Like the sea? Want to sail across the ocean to the end of days? Want to bring prosperity to the world?"
    You know you want to ;>

PokePet Box | URPG Stats

Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    3,602 (0 Banked)

Entry #042Dear Mother

Dear Mother,

I’m sorry its been so long since I last addressed you in one of these, if ever in the past. I know you will not physically read this, but I hope you still watch over me to this day, along with father. It has been, over ten years since you and dad were taken from me, almost thankfully before the Pokemon invasion. I, have always just tried to push the thought away and tell myself, at least you both weren’t murdered brutally like so many others and yet, I wish we had at least been given a chance. Even if that mistake hadn’t happened and the Pokemon invaded, there was still a chance for you guys to survive that and perhaps…. my life may have been different. Perhaps, I’d be a bit more willing in my interactions with other humans. But I think, unconsciously, I have been avoided them because of that incident.

Many these days, simply hate the Pokemon and Pokesoul’s myself, because of the devastation they brought to their families, homes and themselves. But everything was taken from me… by humans initially. I don't know, whether you are proud or disappointed in what I've become to this day. I dont know how you would have felt, to see me become fused to something you'd never heard of or sen before. I wish I could hear your thoughts, or even see you again. But that's not going to happen and I know it. I wonder, how different my world might have been, if I still had you to lean on instead of going it alone.
    Last edited by Sou; Today at 07:30 AM.
    You know you want to ;>

PokePet Box | URPG Stats

Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    3,602 (0 Banked)

Entry #043Dear Mother pt. 2

I believe, had I still had your support, perhaps I wouldn’t have fallen into these ‘traps’ or line of thinking. It’s been a long time, but I remember fondly of those days where you’d help me to look at something from a new angle. I can attempt to imagine or think what thoughts another might be having or experiencing, but thats typically in situations in which I’m fighting. In saying that, I find dealing with more emotional people to be more difficult, if that wasn’t already obvious. I have a hard enough time sorting through my own and I wonder what things you would have continued to teach me had you still been here. Maybe, those things might not be as difficult now had you been able to teach me how to deal with them. I know I wasn’t a ‘child’ at the time, and was entering High school, but its still an odd phase no matter how you look at it.

Perhaps maybe I'm just placing the blame elsewhere again when it comes to thinks of this nature. I suppose I should have learned on my own, but such things never came naturally. I wonder if lacking these skill sets is a sign of immaturity, although they weren't something that was ever focused on during my time at the station. I wonder if you would have been disappointed to learn of the lives I've taken in the past as an Enforcer. Sometimes, I have a hard time looking into a mirror when I think back on those actions, because doing so, reminds me a little of you, despite the lavender hair.
    You know you want to ;>

PokePet Box | URPG Stats

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345