User Tag List

Thread: If you were to have a mythical creature for a pet, what would you have?

GotHW & FFVIII remake when Moderator Tactician Karina's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    7,402 (0 Banked)
    Blog Entries

Default If you were to have a mythical creature for a pet, what would you have?

Thought this would be a fun little thread to participate in. So what mythical creature would you like to have for a pet?

I think I'd go with a hippogriff honestly. Admittedly I was going to pick a dragon but that would of been a really common choice anyway, but I thought a hippogriff would be more fun to have instead, plus I find them to be really cute! A half eagle and half horse creature is pretty cool.

2. Likes Smiles liked this post
    ♥Fiction♥ URPG StaffAdministrator Smiles's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    13,617 (0 Banked)

HAHA YESSS, I love this thread!

As a child, I always loved Carbuncle from Final Fantasy! In all the iterations of the game, it's basically a green bunny that can heal people and put up defensive spells. I aspired to be that when I grew up! I guess it's not a true mythical creature since it's Final Fantasy lore, but if I had to choose another creature I'd want a succubus.

Who wouldn't like this?! To hold, cuddle for comfort, and heal minor scratches and wounds <3 Give a little boost for the day!

❤ MISTRAL IMMORTAL ❤

4. Likes Tactician Karina liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    2,881 (0 Banked)

a politician who only tells the truth. imagine the immediate good you could help accomplish for the people around you!

6. Likes Tactician Karina liked this post