User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Summer Gift Station 2017 (Get 'em while they're hot)!!

Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    99 (108 Banked)

Alright guys! Time for some presents!

@weirlind120;
    By now it's no surprise, but what did you expect when you told me there was a thing you wanted and I could afford it for you? On top of that, now I have to make up for the present you got me somehow. Anyway, enjoy your Sharkbait! For you, a Chinchou! Glad I could help with the Gym effort.

@K'sariya;
    I heard you had a hand in that gift from weir, but I was gonna get you something before that anyway! Thanks for putting up with my random smacks in FFAs, and helping me get started in the Park Scene. You two are really great friends and helped me get into the URPG community pretty early on. Speaking of the park... I remember seeing your Ranger admiring a certain Pokemon of mine, and I spotted the very same thing on your wishlist. So what's better than Spiritomb twins? Spiritomb and Metagross twins!
    For you, a Metang! I hope you don't mind the sentimental value loss of not training it from a Beldum, but I didn't want to send you roar bait, and I had the candies laying around.

@Ralin;
    So to be honest, we haven't talked a whole lot. But I hear you're a good guy from the above two, so you gotta be right? I'm happy to keep contesting with you when we just so happen to stumble into the same one, and it's alway fun to watch Crabralin throw punches in FFAs. I appreciate your willingness to take part in my little experiment on the forums.
    For you, a Magnemite! I hope it's obscure enough, but it's certainly an interesting one, and looks decent in contests to boot.
    Last edited by Dekrueger; 06-18-17 at 06:00 PM. Reason: Added some spacing

Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    5,828 (0 Banked)
    Blog Entries

@Xali;

Oh no its a 2 move dc pass run away pls

Or dont cuz ur da best and hilarious af. NOT GONNA LIE you pe2k vets intimidated tf outta me (as a nublet) and now ur part of the reason i stuck around since returning. Idk what a chandelure is so take this and roid out ur mons some more!!!

$90,250 - $8,000 = $82,250

Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    3,031 (0 Banked)

@Johnbdm; hmmm I was thinking about gettin your snek a new move, but I also have a spare root fossil and seppe runs of two these monsters as well. You can reject it, but I'll offer it to ya anyway! 1 Root Fossil!!

@Ralin; you're a cool guy!! and I know you have a lot of rock type pokemon! have another... here's my Cover fossil which will turn into a tirtouga!

Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    1,589 (0 Banked)

@sydney;
    you wanted Nikes, you got em.
    Spoiler:
    love you pal
    Spoiler:
    Blank female deerling named Nikes HERE (also in stats, but proof purchase)
    Last edited by Ralin; 06-21-17 at 07:50 AM.

STATS || POKEMON || CONTESTS

"A future is not given to you. It is something you must take for yourself."

Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    338 (0 Banked)

@weirlind120; @K'sariya; You're each getting the same gift. I'm a poor chump who never plays this game we call URPG so I never have anything to gift, but I legit love you both so I'm gifting you each a meme which luckily doubles as an actually useful gift. Fortunately, I've yet to have the pleasure of having weir bail on a battle of mine for your boinking fun times, but I'm glad to know if he ever does, you're both responsible enough to use (Morru)Magnum protection - but take this just in case sari thinks about zolar too much y'know. :eyes:
    Spoiler:
    Weir and K'Sariya each receives 1x TM Protect

6. Likes Mako, weirlind120 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    2,116 (0 Banked)

@Seppe; idk man I don't think you've used any of the Pokemon I've given you so this time I'm just gonna give you a 2 move daycare pass. Can use em to trade in a TM case if nothing else.

$30,500 - $8,000 = $22,500

8. Likes Seppe liked this post
    ♥Fiction♥ URPG StaffAdministrator Smiles's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    11,691 (0 Banked)

will be back with more when I figure out my urpg life lol

@Elysia;

Spoiler:

"HEY TRIB WHAT'S A POKEMON THAT DIVES FROM THE MOUNTAINS INTO DITCHES AND STILL SOARS OUT BEAUTIFULLY ON TOP"
    "RUFFLET"
    "OH OKAY PERFECT"
    > insert many more metaphors here about flight and wonder and determination and joy <333 You are an incredible person who inspires me on the daily, and I'm so so lucky to be able to work with you and talk to you every day still! You absolutely rock! Grateful for your friendship your guidance your love your ability to help me laugh at the world and I hope you can use this lil one somehow! THANK YOU FOR BEING YOU <3

DIVER, Rufflet
    Ability: Keen Eye, Sheer Force
    Taught Moves: Bulk Up, Return, Rock Slide, Shadow claw, Roost, Protect, Steel Wing, Substitute, Swagger, Hidden Power
    Obtained:
    Soda Shoppe!

@Princess Crow;

Spoiler:

THE QUEEN HAS RETURNED! I love for forever bby and I'm so happy you've returned!! LAHV, THE LAHVVVVVV IS STRONG ON THIS ONE

YOUNHA, Porygon
    Ability: Trace, Download
    Taught Moves: Tri-Attack, Ice Beam, Thunderbolt, Skull Bash, Protect, Substitute, Charge Beam, Hidden Power, Giga Impact, Thunder Wave, Rest, Sleep Talk
    Obtained:
    Story
    @Ebail;

Spoiler:

MY FAVORITE TIME OF THE URPG YEAR HA-HAAAAA!
    GIFTING SEASON, WHEREIN I TELL YOU YOU'RE AMAZING AND CAN NEVER EVER LEAVE
    AND I HAVE SOMETHING THAT'S ON YOUR WISHLIST THIS TIME
    SO YOU CAN'T LEAVE FOR APPROXIMATELY 1.5 INFINITIES
    SERIOUSLY THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING
    CAN'T WAIT FOR COFFEE!
    <333

KING BUDDUCKS, Type: Null
    Ability: Battle Armor
    Taught Moves: Toxic, Swords Dance, Return, Thunder Wave, Shadow Claw, Rock Slide, U-Turn, Substitute
    Obtained:
    Story

@LowlyHumanCub;

Spoiler:

Cub Cub I miss you so much! My hope is that you've gotten some free time after watching all of gundam thunderbolt, you're lurking, thinking "hmmm wonder what those chumps @ urpg are doing" WILL SEE THIS, WILL RUN LMAO, AND THEN RUN IN THE OPPOSITE DIRECTION BACK TO US <3 miss you much, please return for RP and anime adventures and friendchips

STARSHIPS, Mareanie
    Ability: Merciless / Limber
    Taught Moves: -
    Obtained: SuMo 2016!

@Fierce Deity;

Spoiler:

thank you for always being my friend and hero, now, when I was twelve, when I'll be 92 lmao you're so crazy and I have a lot of respect for you and I'm happy you're here, being amazing, doing your thing, showing all the kids your pics!! have this thing that was on your wishlist <3333

THE RESTORER, Dragalge
    Ability: Poison Point, Poison Touch
    Taught Moves: Haze, Gunk Shot, Draco Meteor, Sludge Wave, Focus Blast, Toxic, Dragon Tail
    Obtained:
    Story

@Monbrey;

Spoiler:

Thank you so much for all that you do for this game, for sticking with us weirdos, hearing out our ideas, and being just generally great! hope that all goes well for you always!

BUTTERCUP, Noibat
    Ability: Frisk, Infiltrator
    Taught Moves: Draco Meteor, Heat Wave, Hyper Voice, Outrage, Snatch, Switcheroo, Acrobatics
    Obtained:
    Soda Shoppe!

@Truly;

Spoiler:
    You have so much valuable insight and energy, and your art is fantastic, too! I apologize for that one time, and hope you can accept this 8k Daycare Pass!

@swiftgallade46;

Spoiler:
    HI M'DEAR MORE MOVES FOR YOUR MONS THANK YOU ALWAYS FOR BEING COOL AND SUPPORTIVE <3 AND FOR APPROVING MY GIANT MART POSTS SMH HAVE AN 8K DAYCARE PASS!

$143,980 - 16,000 = $127,980

MISTRAL IMMORTAL

10. Likes ~swiftgallade46, Ebail, ~Monbrey liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    1,589 (0 Banked)

@Dekrueger;
    I heard you like spooky boys tbh
    Spoiler:
    Likewise I've heard nothing but nice things about you from the Boinksquad. On top of that, everytime I've talked with you and contested with ya has been fun or enjoyable. You're definitely a cool dude! I can't wait for the experiment thing to kick off!
    Spoiler:
    One completely blank Pumpkaboo from Berry Store HERE (in stats as well, but safer to give Store link)

STATS || POKEMON || CONTESTS

"A future is not given to you. It is something you must take for yourself."

12. Likes Dekrueger liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    2,116 (0 Banked)

@Ralin;

>says you appreciate the reffing I do
    >has me ref 3 hour basics
    >laughs at me when I got horribly ill that same night
    >ass

But nah you've been a pretty cool dude since I met you. I was just gonna buy you a TM case for your Ambipom but no one ever told me whether or not gifting TM cases was approved or not so instead I'm gonna give you another monkey that'll kick ass like you do.

Spoiler:

Chimchar

Battles Participated in-0

Ability: Blaze

Battle Record-0/0/0

FFA Record-0/0

TM's/HM's: 4/0

TM 03 Swords Dance, TM 98 Brick Break, TM 121 Shadow Claw, TM 135 Grass Knot

BM/MT/SM-2/1/0

BM: Fake Out, BM: Thunder Punch, MT: Endeavor

Obtained: Pokemart

Level up moves
    Acrobatics, Ember, Facade, Fire Spin, Flame Wheel, Flamethrower, Fury Swipes, Leer, Nasty Plot, Scratch, Slack Off, Taunt, Torment

UFT: Are you Ralin?

Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    3,309 (0 Banked)

@weirlind120;

You know what's the biggest prank of 2017? Spending a very long time pretending I was going to have this Pokemon in my lineup and showing no sign that I wouldn't be. I love Murkrow, and I can easily get myself a new one, but I have to speak honestly here. You're one of the most dedicated members I've seen Weir, and your generosity through this Gift Station and overall has been enormous. Your time everywhere, how you treat everyone, and much more leaves you as a member people look up to, including myself. I've been here for years and have the ability to get where I want if I try, but so do you, and I want to see you keep doing that. Thank you for the encouragement, helpfulness, dealing with my crap, and much more. This bird is well EM'd, so hopefully it should bring you success in battle.

By the way, Project M is still superior to Melee. Love ya!

Spoiler:

Murkrow [F]
    Obtained: A One-Winged Child [Story]
    Insomnia, Super Luck, HA Prankster
    EXP: Permanent Basic

Moves
    Assurance, Astonish, Feint Attack, Foul Play, Haze, Mean Look, Night Shade, Peck, Pursuit, Quash, Sucker Punch, Tailwind, Taunt, Torment, Wing Attack

EMs (18/67):
    TMs (11/44): Calm Mind, Dark Pulse, Detect, Hidden Power [Bug], Icy Wind, Psychic, Psych Up, Roost, Substitute, Thunder Wave, Toxic
    HMs (0/2): None.
    BMs (6/12): Brave Bird, Feather Dance, Mirror Move, Perish Song, Psycho Shift, Whirlwind
    MTs (1/8): Heat Wave
    SMs (0/1): None.

Moves Needed
    To be updated.

15. Likes weirlind120, Ralin liked this post
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast