User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Summer Gift Station 2017 (Get 'em while they're hot)!!

Ocean Dweller URPG Staff Surfer Liam's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    3,315 (0 Banked)

Default Summer Gift Station 2017 (Get 'em while they're hot)!!

Splish splash

Hey guys! And welcome to URPG's summer gift station 2017 spectacular showcase fantastical festival bacchanal- wait wait.... no too much; this is just the long awaited Gift Station!!!

Got things in your stats you could get rid of, but don't want to wait until the next trash day Garage Sale? Been saving that special something for that special someone, but trade rules too strict? Ready to unload generous heaps of Pokémon, TMs, and Passes to your most favorite staff member and Cerulean Gym Leader? WELL THIS EVENT IS PERFECT FOR ALL THOSE THINGS!

The Gift Station is just like every year, but we in staff are old yet many so our memory is patchy and our minds are finicky so please review the rules as posted:

• You can gift any Pokémon in your stats except for your starting Pokémon.
    • Pokémon MUST NOT be removed from your stats until they are claimed after the Gift Station closes.
    • PokéMart purchases can be linked as gifts, however you must state in the PokéMart post that you are purchasing a gift.
    • Unclaimed gift purchases may be refunded after the Gift Station. Any use of or battles with the purchase will void the refund option.
    • You may receive a total of TEN gifts. If you are given more than ten gifts, please choose which ones you want to receive.
    • You may only give one gift to each person.
    • There is no limit on the number of people you may give gifts to.
    • TMs and items may be gifted. These must also be added to your stats.
    • Berries can be gifted in bundles of up to three berries of any kind.
    • You can also bundle a Mega Ring with a Mega Stone as a gift.

The following Gift Station items may be purchased as gifts also:

• Daycare Passes - $4,000 or $8,000. A coupon for $4,000 or $8,000 to spend on Daycare purchases: Breeding Moves, Move Tutorage, Special Moves and Hidden Abilities.
    • Park Passes - $5,000. A coupon for free Park entry, 3 Pokéballs and 2 Energy Powders.
    • Story Passes - $10,000. A coupon to reduce the rank of a single Pokémon in a story by one rank. E.g. A Hard-ranked Pokémon becomes Medium-ranked, for quality and character count.

If you wish to change your gift to someone, please make a new post instead of editing an old one. This makes it easier to keep track of gifts and ensure none are overlooked, as posts which have already been added in updates are unlikely to be rechecked for edits.

Note: Gifts cannot be added or removed from stats until the gift station is closed.

Gift station will end at 11:59pm EDT/GMT -5 on July 1st, 2017.

GIFTING LIST CAN BE FOUND HERE.
    many thanks to Dash for helping compile!

(Credit to Felly and then via Ash K. because I c/p'd the skeleton from last year's gift station.)
    Last edited by Elysia; 06-22-17 at 12:21 AM.

URPG Cerulean Gym Leader
    Stats

Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    3,309 (0 Banked)

@Ebail;

You're gonna take this and you're gonna like it. Also it's holding an Absolite.

Kiran the Absol [M]
    Obtained: Trade with BlueTowel
    Pressure, Super Luck
    Nature: Serious
    EXP: 0/0

Moves
    Bite, Detect, Double Team, Feint, Future Sight, Leer, Me First, Night Slash, Perish Song, Psycho Cut, Pursuit, Quick Attack, Razor Wind, Scratch, Slash, Sucker Punch, Swords Dance, Taunt

EMs (18/91):
    TMs (14/58): Calm Mind, Fire Blast, Hidden Power [Ice], Hone Claws, Ice Beam, Payback, Psych Up, Skill Swap, Snatch, Stone Edge, Substitute, Thunder Wave, Will-O-Wisp
    HMs (0/4): None
    BMs (3/12): Megahorn, Play Rough, Zen Headbutt
    MTs (1/15): Superpower
    SMs (1/2): Wish

3. Likes ~Elysia liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    3,316 (0 Banked)

(When you had more than half of your gift station post ready to go)
    G I F T S T A T I O N
    Been waiting for this for so long, since I joined in January right after Winter one ended :whew:

Everything below was taken from my stats, minus the few things whose origins I linked. Thank you all for an awesome 5 months!

@Ralin;
    Spoiler:

To my dear new friend. It's been an awesome 4 months, hanging out and getting to know you better. From FFA teaming (:^) to smutty fanfiction, I've really enjoyed being your friend. Have this rock.
    Spoiler:

Luma
    Nature:
    Abilities: Shields Down
    Obtained: Trade with Elrond

MOVES

Moves:
    Ancient Power, Autotomize, Confuse Ray, Cosmic Power, Defense Curl, Double-Edge, Explosion, Power Gem, Rollout, Self-Destruct, Shell Smash, Stealth Rock, Swift, Tackle, Take Down

Taught Moves:
    None.

@Lychee;
    Spoiler:

Hey there friend! Thought you could use another mon to get you started. This one is one of my favorites, and she has more than enough EXP to evolve if you choose, or keep her the way she is! Thanks for doing AH with me the last few weeks! PLUR!
    Spoiler:

Nature: Docile
    Abilities: Cute Charm, Magic Guard
    Obtained: Pokemon Mart

MOVES
    Moves:
    After You, Bestow, Body Slam, Charm, Copycat, Cosmic Power, Defense Curl, Disarming Voice, Double Slap, Encore, Follow Me, Gravity, Healing Wish, Light Screen, Lucky Chant, Magical Leaf, Meteor Mash, Metronome, Minimize, Moonblast, Moonlight, Pound, Sing, Spotlight, Stored Power, Sweet Kiss, Wake-Up Slap

Taught Moves:
    None.

@JacenBoy;
    Spoiler:

MY MAN JACEN THE MENACE. I know you're opening that Rock Gym, so I saved that Golem we talked about from ages ago. And look it has a Ribbon! Thanks for being radically sarcastic, and I hope to meet you in person soon! #OhioBrothers4Life
    Spoiler:

The Boulder
    Nature: Serious
    Abilities: Rock Head, Sturdy

TOUGH Normal Rank Contest: 1st Place!

MOVES
    Moves:
    Bulldoze, Defense Curl, Double-Edge, Earthquake, Explosion, Harden, Heavy Slam, Magnitude, Mud Sport, Rock Blast, Rock Polish, Rock Throw, Rollout, Self-Destruct, Smack Down, Stealth Rock, Steamroller, Stone Edge, Tackle

Taught Moves:
    Sucker Punch, Rapid Spin

@Mistral;
    Spoiler:

If it ain't free, it ain't for me. Have this fucking bird.
    Spoiler:

Nature: Brave
    Abilities: Intimidate
    S T A R A P T O R S Q U A D

MOVES
    Moves:
    Aerial Ace, Agility, Brave Bird, Close Combat, Double Team, Endeavor, Final Gambit, Growl, Quick Attack, Tackle, Take Down, Whirlwind, Wing Attack

Taught Moves:
    Fly, Defog

@Seppe;
    Spoiler:

Seppe, I don't think I'd still be doin URPG if it weren't for you man. You taught me how to do Public Open, and memed and included my in your friend group, and I'm eternally grateful. Thank you so so so so so much for being you and being awesome. Now here, have this meme. :^)
    Spoiler:

One Blank Psyduck, obtained Here. May it sweep your enemies with its Cloud Nine Weakness Policy memes.

@GrayMagicGamma;
    Spoiler:

Ayo Gray, thanks for being a good friend. Answering all my questions when I was a noob, stayin up late and playin Overwatch and talkin, doing contests together, man we've done it all. I guess I can forgive you for setting up on me with Chicken now :^) Anyways, I told you this gift is 1) Something you want 2) Not roar bait and 3) doesn't need EMs for now, and I feel like I accomplished this.
    Spoiler:

One Dome Fossil (from my stats), in fossil form so as not to be roared, nor need EMs at the current moment, but still turn into something you want later :3

@Mako;
    Spoiler:

(So this gift is super lame and I'm sorry but I couldn't think of anything so I finally settled on this.)

Morru, thank you so much for being one of my first friends on here. You've helped me grow and just been the coolest guy, Mako. You even got me into Contests, which has been the most fun and fulfilling time I've had since URPG, and I can't thank you enough. Hope Graduation and afterwards is everything you want it to be, and I know we'll talk shortly <3
    Spoiler:

An Alolan-Grimer, smelly as hell and purchased here

@Voltchen Magneton;
    Spoiler:

Hey VM! So I know you're a fighting gym leader and all but I thought you needed more edginess, have the edgiest mon in the game :whew:
    Spoiler:

Gold
    Nature: Jolly
    Abilities: Blaze
    Obtained: Mart

MOVES
    Moves:
    Burn Up, Defense Curl, Double-Edge, Ember, Eruption, Flame Charge, Flame Wheel, Flamethrower, Gyro Ball, Inferno, Lava Plume, Leer, Quick Attack, Rollout, Smokescreen, Swift, Tackle

Taught Moves:
    None.

@Dash;
    Spoiler:

Hey Dash. Saw you wanted one of these, so I figured I'd be first to give you one. Thanks for always hanging out with me, confiding in me and playing Melee with me! I can't wait to keep being your friend, and seeing where life takes you. Glad to be along for the ride <3
    Spoiler:

Carmen
    Nature: Rash
    Abilities: Dancer

MOVES
    Moves
    Agility, Air Cutter, Air Slash, Baton Pass, Captivate, Double Slap, Feather Dance, Growl, Helping Hand, Hurricane, Mirror Move, Peck, Pound, Revelation Dance, Roost, Teeter Dance

Taught Moves:
    Swords Dance, Calm Mind, Work Up, Aerial Ace

@Magikchicken;
    Spoiler:

Magik, you've been a friend to me since I joined URPG. From your Sleep Talk Memento roll to help me win my first FFA, to taking me on my first Park run, to giving me a super awesome Skarmory on my birthday, to even the recent helping me acquire the mons for my gym, you've been an insanely tremendous help and I can't thank you enough. You truly live up to the Guide role, so I thought I'd give you a Mon that can help Guide you to victories (as well as through the occasional Park snowstorm!). Thanks again friend <3
    Spoiler:

Nature: Rash
    Abilities: Oblivious, Snow Cloak
    Obtained: Soda Shoppe

MOVES
    Moves:
    Amnesia, Ancient Power, Blizzard, Double Hit, Earthquake, Endure, Flail, Fury Attack, Hail, Horn Attack, Ice Fang, Ice Shard, Icy Wind, Mist, Mud-Slap, Mud Bomb, Mud Sport, Odor Sleuth, Peck, Powder Snow, Scary Face, Tackle, Take Down, Thrash

Taught Moves:
    None.

@Johnbdm;
    Spoiler:

My dearest Jong, here is a Grass mon you don't own yet! Thank you so much for letting me be a part fo your life. You're funny, hilariously good with memes and Midis, and an utter joy to be around. I hope that we get to continue to hang as the year goes on <3
    Spoiler:

Lehloa'mč
    Nature: Calm
    Abilities: Chlorophyll, Swarm

MOVES
    Moves:
    Bug Bite, Bug Buzz, Endure, Entrainment, False Swipe, Fell Stinger, Flail, Grass Whistle, Helping Hand, Leaf Blade, Leaf Storm, Protect, Razor Leaf, Slash, Sticky Web, String Shot, Struggle Bug, Swords Dance, Tackle, X-Scissor

Taught Moves:
    None.

@diamondpearl876;
    Spoiler:

Welcome to URPG DP! I know you need mons to get you started so I grabbed an easy one: Donphan packs quite a punch, and Donald Trunk helped me quite a bit in my Gym Challenges when I was a Ground Leader! Hope you stick around, it's been fun playing URPG with you!
    Spoiler:

Donald Trunk
    A.k.a APTWEv2
    Nature: Gentle
    Abilities: Sturdy
    Obtained: Mart

MOVES
    Moves:
    Assurance, Bulldoze, Charm, Defense Curl, Double-Edge, Earthquake, Endure, Fire Fang, Flail, Fury Attack, Giga Impact, Growl, Horn Attack, Knock Off, Last Resort, Magnitude, Natural Gift, Odor Sleuth, Rapid Spin, Rollout, Scary Face, Slam, Tackle, Take Down, Thunder Fang

Taught Moves:
    None.

@houndor1;
    Spoiler:

Sup Hound. I always respeck my Meme Curator, so here's that Duskull you wanted. also Jonathan is best Joestar.
    Spoiler:

Duskull, obtained Here!

@Nitro;
    Spoiler:

Ayyyyy Nitro. So we already exchanged gifts but I wanted to grab you something small to help you out, and since yolu already got Mawilite for the Mawile I gave ya I figured I'd get you something different. Have something for the badass Steel Birb you have.
    Spoiler:

One Shed Shell, purchased Here, to be used to keep the pesky Magnezones away.

@GhostlyGlaceon;
    Spoiler:

Ghost, through up and down, you're still the first friend I ever made on URPG. Thanks for sticking with me through some tough times, and laughing with me in the good ones. I grabbed you another Ghost for your collection, hope you like it (and never use it against me tbh)
    Spoiler:

One Yamask, obtained Here

Last edited by weirlind120; Yesterday at 01:56 AM.
    Abras are so cute!
    Joined URPG 1/28/2017!
    Competitive Showdown player
    TEAM A.C.T. ALL THE WAY

5. Likes GrayMagicΓ, Mako, Seppe, Mistral liked this post
    some day, my dream will find me Administrator Mistral's Avatar
    In the cardboard box in front of your house.
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    19,728 (0 Banked)
    Blog Entries

@Mikey57;

There's a top quality Paras waiting for you to claim on July 1st. You're a cool guy, and I said I was getting you a Paras so take it and use it wisely. Its nickname is Quality, and you can't change it. It also has no EMs or anything like that, and I didn't even choose its gender. It's basically just a very blank Paras.

7. Likes Fierce Deity, weirlind120 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    1,589 (0 Banked)

-CRACKS KNUCKLES- LETS....GO

COSTS OF EVERYTHING WILL BE IN A SPOILER AT THE BOTTOM

@Seppe;
    Spoiler:
    I love ya man, you got me into URPG, but you also suck, cause you don't write. The only way I know how to get you to do things is through guilt. So have my hard earned money.
    Spoiler:
    1 Story Pass!

@Menegoth;
    Spoiler:
    What's poppin, B?
    Youre an awesome dude tbh. I love ya. You were also my first grader and helped me open myself up to writing on here, so thank you for that.
    Spoiler:
    1 Story Pass

@weirlind120;
    Spoiler:
    You;ve become one of my best buds on URPG tbh. You're also awesome and I love ya. I really appreciate how nice you've been to me. Everything you've said and done for me doesn't go forgotten, so thank you.
    Spoiler:
    1 Story Pass

@Dash;
    Spoiler:
    You're awesome tbh. You've also been really freakin helpful in and out of URPG.
    Spoiler:
    Kazuya
    Male Shelmet

BRAVE Nature
    Abilities

Hydration
    Shell Armor
    Level-Up Moves
    Absorb, Acid, Acid Armor, Acid Spray, Bide, Body Slam, Bug Buzz, Curse, Final Gambit, Giga Drain, Guard Swap, Leech Life, Mega Drain, Protect, Recover, Struggle Bug, Yawn

Obtained: Pokemart

EXP: 1/7

In stats HERE

@GrayMagicΓ;
    Spoiler:

You're a pretty cool dude, and you're also pretty hilarious. Kinda wish I talked to you sooner. Sorry I hadn't my dude.
    Spoiler:
    1 Story Pass

@Mako;
    Spoiler:
    I blame you for getting me interested in Harry Potter again.
    Spoiler:
    1 Story Pass

@Ebail;
    Spoiler:
    I really appreciate your hard work with all the reffing you've done for me. Especially the 6 hour 3v3 basics... ESPECIALLY that.
    Spoiler:
    1 DC Pass

@Mikey57;
    Spoiler:
    I love you sm Mikey, You're one of the best pals around.
    Spoiler:
    1 DC Pass

COSTS
    Spoiler:

Story Pass x 5 = 50k
    DC Pass x 2 = 8k

TOTAL: 58k

68,250 - 58,000 = $10,250

EDIT: had to change a gift as i forgot I had purchased one. Dash had a story pass and removed it from the costs and list.
    Last edited by Ralin; 06-18-17 at 12:34 AM.

STATS || POKEMON || CONTESTS

"A future is not given to you. It is something you must take for yourself."

9. Likes GrayMagicΓ, Mako, Seppe, weirlind120 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    3,309 (0 Banked)

i was trying to get the first post on here before anyone else for ebail so here we go.

@Ralin;

Get dat rock gym.

Kazumi the Archeops [F]
    Obtained: Trade with Monbrey
    Abilities: Defeatist
    Nature: Brave
    EXP: 7/7
    Moves: Acrobatics, Agility, Ancient Power, Crunch, Double Team, Dragon Breath, Dragon Claw, Endeavor, Leer, Pluck, Quick Attack, Quick Guard, Rock Slide, Rock Throw, Scary Face, Thrash, U-turn, Wing Attack

@diamondpearl876;

Don't worry, this will come with its megastone soon, I just gotta get the cash.

Beedrill [M]
    Obtained: Trade with CommBA
    EXP: 10/10
    Abilities: Swarm
    Moves: Agility, Assurance, Bug Bite, Endeavor, Fell Stinger, Focus Energy, Fury Attack, Harden, Pin Missile, Poison Jab, Poison Sting, Pursuit, Rage, String Shot, Toxic Spikes, Twineedle, Venoshock

@Ultra Flaze;

I believe its essential for someone's who starting the game to start out with a really good Pokemon, whether its something from the mart that they like, or something that's overall powerful. This is a Pokemon I've had multiple times, and given multiple times, because I believe that it is the best Pokemon to teach someone the strengths and mechanics in URPG. I hope you enjoy it. (It needs to be finished evolving so apologies) By the way, its coming with one of the essential items too; a good ol' reliable Leftovers.

Aya the Golbat [F]
    Obtained: Trade with Ash
    Nature: Calm
    EXP: 6/10
    Abilities: Inner Focus
    Moves: Absorb, Acrobatics, Air Cutter, Air Slash, Astonish, Bite, Confuse Ray, Haze, Leech Life, Mean Look, Poison Fang, Quick Guard, Screech, Supersonic, Swift, Venoshock, Wing Attack

Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    3,316 (0 Banked)

And now for some more gifts.

@Synthesis;
    Spoiler:

Ayyyyy man. In the same vein as Ash, I didnt know really what you'd want but I figured I had to get something for the guy who's been coaching me through Electric and gave me an awesome mon. So here you go!
    Spoiler:

One DC Pass

@CommBA;
    Spoiler:

I feel like this thread is more on big apology than a Gifting thread. Hey Comm, this is for that Absol and all those approvals, as well as being just one chill dude to talk to. Too bad you can't use this on Murkrow, maybe get a second one and use it on that?
    Spoiler:

One DC Pass

@FierceDeity;
    Spoiler:

You're the man for that Story pass dude, have this one to make your EM Wishlist just a little shorter tbh
    Spoiler:

One DC Pass

my income log shows I have 7 DC Passes, taking off 3 for these gifts.
    Last edited by weirlind120; 06-20-17 at 07:58 PM.
    Abras are so cute!
    Joined URPG 1/28/2017!
    TEAM A.C.T. ALL THE WAY

12. Likes ~swiftgallade46 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    3,316 (0 Banked)

I fucked up and forgot the ones for my girlfriend, among others, in the last post (and yes, Shalee is obviously my girlfriend)

@Xali;
    Spoiler:

BOI I TOLD YOU I WAS GONNA GET YOU SOMETHING YOU WANTED AND SO I DID. You've literally been the best friend a guy could ask for coming into URPG: memes, shooting shit and just someone to bond with. Thanks so much for being in my life fam, I appreciate everything you've done for me. Now have this racist joke ( I DID NOT NAME HIM).
    Spoiler:

Sombrero
    Nature: Naughty
    Abilities: Swift Swim, Rain Dish

MOVES
    Moves:
    Absorb, Astonish, Bubble, Bubble Beam, Energy Ball, Fake Out, Fury Swipes, Giga Drain, Growl, Hydro Pump, Knock Off, Mega Drain, Mist, Natural Gift, Nature Power, Rain Dance, Thief, Uproar, Water Sport, Zen Headbutt

Taught Moves:
    Surf, Waterfall, Drain Punch, Hidden Power Rock

@K'sariya;
    Spoiler:

Man anything I say here is gonna look lame. Should I even? I guess I will. You are the most amazing human to ever walk the planet... yeahhhhh this isn't working. I love you, I always will, and I hope this gift just shows how much I care about and respect you.
    Spoiler:

One Salandit, Female, purchased here

Abras are so cute!
    Joined URPG 1/28/2017!
    TEAM A.C.T. ALL THE WAY

Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    5,828 (0 Banked)
    Blog Entries

@weirlind120; @K'sariya;

To weir:

As promised ages ago and since you clearly gifted Gold away, have a Blank Cyndaquil (undisputed best starter forever) from the mart holding a Destiny bong Knot.
    Would recommend naming it Mako, although I hear Repente goes by that too. Idfk what a Destiny Knot does but I do know you and K deserve forever together so im tyin up your destinies and i swear there's a bondage joke in here somewhere oops. Ily and all that / stopping it here i have an edgelord facade to keep up fu

To K':

Eyyy K you kick ass so have a blank Ponyta from the Berry Store, also holding a Destiny Knot.
    Wanted to get u 2 thematic gifts and i guess they're both fire and in the same egg group (read: boink compatible) and a bird120 told me you wanted any of the Hyper Ribbon mons so Ponyta it is!!! I know the better gift would be to get off my ass and curate dewpider (ive been inching to finishing the past few days) but [[reasons]]. Forgib pls

Seriously you guys. Much love, wow.

15. Likes weirlind120 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    2,116 (0 Banked)

@Mistral;

Take your damn token 2 move daycare pass.
    @Xali;

Take a damn token 2 move daycare pass.

$89,000 - $16,000 = $73,000

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast