User Tag List

Thread: Pokemon Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon Discussion!

♥Fiction♥ URPG StaffAdministrator Smiles's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    14,438 (0 Banked)

Default Pokemon Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon Discussion!

WHOA it looks like pt. iii's here!

What are your thoughts of these updated games from what you've seen in this trailer? What are you hoping for?

❤ MISTRAL IMMORTAL ❤

2. Likes JustinParker liked this post
    Wannabe Moderator Tactician Karina's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    8,405 (0 Banked)
    Blog Entries

tfw I was hoping for gen IV remakes

Looks neat! I didn't really get the time to watch this before until now. I really like the designs on Solgaleo and Lunala in this game, they look more like Ultra Beasts. Also I notice we have new PC's? At least from the boy it looks like a new player character, if it is I'm wondering what the girl PC will look like. Hoping Hau is still our rival, or at least in the game, but I'd be fine with a different rival if it'll be like BW2. Oh and hopefully walking animations will be better this time around, I really didn't like how the PC's in SM walked.

And this year it'll be released!? Man I still don't have a switch to get a new Pokemon game on (which talk has been going around saying it's a mainline game, so maybe gen VIII on switch?) or any others for that matter, but USM coming out this November will probably make me broke. At least it's for 3DS so that's good, too bad it's a month after my birthday it releases could have gotten it then lol. USM or switch (if I actually find one) for Christmas? This is difficult!

4. Likes Smiles liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    72 (0 Banked)

Well, I'm hyped, though there has been a huge drought of news, which has me thinking that Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon will be nothing more than a third version, instead of a sequel.

With Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon however, I see it as a second chance before another Alola trip, I mean this by there may be some things you did before SuMo that you may regret, or you may have changed since SuMo.

This time, I'm a Bible-Believing Christian (I had an Atheist phase for over a year and a half) and I want to start using this forum again and speculate with you guys!

6. Likes Smiles liked this post
    ♥Fiction♥ URPG StaffAdministrator Smiles's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    14,438 (0 Banked)

Quote Originally Posted by Tactician Karina View Post
    tfw I was hoping for gen IV remakes

Looks neat! I didn't really get the time to watch this before until now. I really like the designs on Solgaleo and Lunala in this game, they look more like Ultra Beasts. Also I notice we have new PC's? At least from the boy it looks like a new player character, if it is I'm wondering what the girl PC will look like. Hoping Hau is still our rival, or at least in the game, but I'd be fine with a different rival if it'll be like BW2. Oh and hopefully walking animations will be better this time around, I really didn't like how the PC's in SM walked.

And this year it'll be released!? Man I still don't have a switch to get a new Pokemon game on (which talk has been going around saying it's a mainline game, so maybe gen VIII on switch?) or any others for that matter, but USM coming out this November will probably make me broke. At least it's for 3DS so that's good, too bad it's a month after my birthday it releases could have gotten it then lol. USM or switch (if I actually find one) for Christmas? This is difficult!
    Yeah, USM Solga and Luna look amazing! But I'm struggling with the fact that they replaced our playable characters - the girl trainer from SM was sooo cute! AHHH! They're fixing things that aren't broken ;; but it's okay cause i'm going to customize myself anyway??

I'm so happy they put it on the DS, but I think the anxiety building around the consoles of the new games is no doubt foreshadowing Switch-only Pokemon in the future. I'm prolly not going to personally invest in the Switch, but then that just makes me feel like I should really get these games if they're gonna be the last ones on the DS! AHHH! IS that their marketing strategy?!

Quote Originally Posted by Scar View Post
    Well, I'm hyped, though there has been a huge drought of news, which has me thinking that Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon will be nothing more than a third version, instead of a sequel.

With Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon however, I see it as a second chance before another Alola trip, I mean this by there may be some things you did before SuMo that you may regret, or you may have changed since SuMo.

This time, I'm a Bible-Believing Christian (I had an Atheist phase for over a year and a half) and I want to start using this forum again and speculate with you guys!
    You make me smile! <3 ('= We also have a speculation contest going on now, so feel free to add all your amazing theories to that!

❤ MISTRAL IMMORTAL ❤

8. Likes Tactician Karina liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    8,405 (0 Banked)
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Smiles View Post
    Yeah, USM Solga and Luna look amazing! But I'm struggling with the fact that they replaced our playable characters - the girl trainer from SM was sooo cute! AHHH! They're fixing things that aren't broken ;; but it's okay cause i'm going to customize myself anyway??

I'm so happy they put it on the DS, but I think the anxiety building around the consoles of the new games is no doubt foreshadowing Switch-only Pokemon in the future. I'm prolly not going to personally invest in the Switch, but then that just makes me feel like I should really get these games if they're gonna be the last ones on the DS! AHHH! IS that their marketing strategy?!
    Okay I thought it looked like new PC's just wasn't sure haha, but I do agree that I did like the ones we've got in SM and yeah the girl was a cutie in that one! At least customization is back though, I mean I figured it would be in this installment but with GF you never know sometimes.

Me too, but I'm not surprised it'll (probably) be the last Pokemon game on the 3DS. Nintendo seems to be trying to move away from the 3DS and moving on to the Switch since it's the newest console out, but I think what's keeping them on the handheld still is probably 1) the scarcity the Switch is suffering from currently, and 2) it's pretty pricey, I mean new consoles aren't exactly cheap yeah but I think people want to wait until the price is lowered; plus the games for the Switch are $60, which costs more than games from previous Nintendo consoles. But yeah it's more than likely their marketing strategy.

10. Likes Smiles liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    21 (0 Banked)

Read an article about this few weeks ago, announced to be release in November this year. Super excited for playing Ultra Pokemon Sun and Moon version soon. Totally a gaming lover, searching for its pre-booking. While looking for purchasing some new gaming console online I came to know about this useful resource to buy different video gaming console. Recently my friend bought the Pokemon Sun and Moon. He had a collection of all the games, see the attachment.
    pokemon_sun.jpg

Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    8,405 (0 Banked)
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JustinParker View Post
    Read an article about this few weeks ago, announced to be release in November this year. Super excited for playing Ultra Pokemon Sun and Moon version soon. Totally a gaming lover, searching for its pre-booking. While looking for purchasing some new gaming console online I came to know about this useful resource to buy different video gaming console. Recently my friend bought the Pokemon Sun and Moon. He had a collection of all the games, see the attachment.
    pokemon_sun.jpg
    I'm still kind of salty it'll be released the month after my birthday lol. But yeah I'm super excited too, just two more months to go! What are you hoping they'll add to USM?

(Also for those wanting to read the article he posted, top of the article under the search bar is a language option where it shows the abbreviation of France and it's flag, it has an English option for those wondering!)

13. Likes Smiles liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    8,405 (0 Banked)
    Blog Entries

So I know there's been multiple new videos about USM (and I'm not sure which ones you all have seen so I'll only put up this one since it uploaded yesterday), but I posted this one cause I really like what they did differently to the Island Trials. Plus the Alola Photo Club looks fun and cute! Oh and Mantine surf looks awesome as well~