PokeBucks
    14,410 (0 Banked)

Default 30 Days of Zombie APOCALYPSE

RUN RUN THEY'RE HERE 4 U

IT'S THE ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE AHHHHHH AND YOU HAVE
    THIRTY DAYS UNTIL EVERYONE'S A ZOMBIE AHHHH
    GUTS GUTS BRAIN INTESTINE SALT
    FIGHT UR WAY THROUGH

Day 1 - THE PLACE YOU'D STRIVE TO GET TO AND THE 3 PEOPLE YOU'D TAKE WITH YOU (FICTIONAL OR REAL YOU MIGHT GOTTA REPOPULATE THE HUMAN RACE WITH THEM SO CHOOSE WISELY)

Day 2 - THE BEAT UP BUCKET OF BOLTS YOU USE TO DRIVE HALFWAY ACROSS THE COUNTRY TO GET TO ^ THE PLACE ABOVE (DOESN'T NECESSARILY NEED TO BE A CAR BUT DESCRIBE IT NO MATTER WHAT)

Day 3 - WHAT YOU LOOT WITH THE STORAGE SPACE OF A TRUNK

Day 4 - YOUR ANTI ZOMBIE DETERRENT / ZOMBIE SLAYER OF CHOICE

Day 5 - THE DOG THAT ACCOMPANIES YOU ON THE JOURNEY

Day 6 - YOUR STRATEGY FOR SURVIVING AN ABANDONED CITY... THAT'S REALLY NOT ABANDONED CAUSE!! ZOMBIES HERE BOOM BOOM MOFO'S

Day 7 - THE LAST MESSAGE YOU HEAR ON THE RADIO FROM THE GOVERNMENT

Day 8 - THE ONE PLACE YOU WOULDN'T GO TO

Day 9 - 3 THINGS YOU CAN SNATCH FROM HOME

Day 10 - THE LAST FAST FOOD PLACE YOU CAN HIT UP BEFORE THEY ALL COMBUST

Day 11 - THE ONE PERSON OR THING YOU'D WANT THE DOG TO TRACK FOR YOU BECAUSE IT HAS REALLY GOOD SCENTS / SENSE

Day 12 - YOUR STRATEGY FOR DEALING WITH OTHER SURVIVORS

Day 13 - WHAT YOU DO WHEN YOU RUN INTO BILL MURRAY PRETENDING TO BE A ZOMBIE

Day 14 - THE LAST WEB PAGE YOU CAN EVER ACCESS (ALL THE WIFI TOWERS WENT BOOM BOOM)

Day 15 - THE ZOMBIE DOG YOU ADOPT TO MAKE FRIENDS WITH THE OTHER ZOMBIES (IT NEEDS A NAME AND A DESCRIPTION OF HOW YOU MET IT)

Day 16 - YOUR #1 PIECE OF ADVICE FOR SURVIVING THE APOCALYPSE

Day 17 - THE FOOD YOU CAN FORAGE IN THE AREA AROUND YOU

Day 18 - THE LAST BOOK YOU'LL PROLLY EVER READ (YOUR BURNT THE REST OF THEM FOR WARMTH)

Day 19 - YOU HAVE TO EAT 1 OF THE 3 PEOPLE YOU BROUGHT WITH YOU CAUSE YOU'RE OUT OF FOOD AND FORGOT HOW TO FORAGE - WHO'S IT GONNA BEEEE

Day 20 - YOU FOUND AN ABANDONED STRONGHOLD STOCKED WITH EVERYTHING! WHAT ARE THE FIRST THREE THINGS YOU DO?

Day 21 - A CALL YOU MAKE TO SOMEONE (PRETEND THE LINES WORK)

Day 22 - WHAT YOU'D WRITE IN A DIARY ABOUT THE HUMAN RACE AND WHERE YOU'D BURY THAT DIARY

Day 23 - THE TOP 2 AMUSEMENT PARKS YOU'D GO TO (NO LINES! BUT THE MACHINES STILL WORK!)

Day 24 - WHAT YOU DO FOR PURE JOY

Day 25 - THE BIGGEST SURPRISE ABOUT THE JOURNEY THUS FAR

Day 26 - THE PLACE FROM DAY 8 YOU MESSED UP AND ENDED UP THERE AND NOW YOU GOTTA FIGHT ZOMBIES AHHH HOW WOULD YOU DO IT

Day 27 - A DESCRIPTION OF THE SURVIVAL SHELTER YOU MADE IT TO!

Day 28 - WHAT THE ZOMBIE CURE IS MADE OUT OF

Day 29 - HOW YOU DISTRIBUTE THE CURE ACROSS THE WORLD

Day 30 - YOU'RE HALFWAY INFECTED AND THE CURE WON'T HELP! WHAT DO YOU DO? (THE ZOMBIE NESS WON'T PROGRESS BUT CAN'T BE REMOVED)

❤ MISTRAL IMMORTAL ❤

Wannabe Moderator Tactician Karina's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    8,384 (0 Banked)
    Blog Entries

inb4 nightmares cause of that creepy gif lol

Day 1 - THE PLACE YOU'D STRIVE TO GET TO AND THE 3 PEOPLE YOU'D TAKE WITH YOU (FICTIONAL OR REAL YOU MIGHT GOTTA REPOPULATE THE HUMAN RACE WITH THEM SO CHOOSE WISELY)

I'd try to get to a military base first of all, weapons and rations will be there. As for the 3 people I'd take, hmm that's tough, I'd take my two best friends and (cause of the option for a fictional character) Giorno Giovanna. Gotta have a pretty smart person in the group! (for the sake of this challenge he will not have his stand at all due to it being really OP)

3. Likes Smiles liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    8,384 (0 Banked)
    Blog Entries

Day 2 - THE BEAT UP BUCKET OF BOLTS YOU USE TO DRIVE HALFWAY ACROSS THE COUNTRY TO GET TO ^ THE PLACE ABOVE (DOESN'T NECESSARILY NEED TO BE A CAR BUT DESCRIBE IT NO MATTER WHAT)

My friend's Jeep, which actually is an older model, all tan and is actually pretty dusty. We'd use that to get to the military base here, specifically the Naval Base.

♥Fiction♥ URPG StaffAdministrator Smiles's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    14,410 (0 Banked)

I've thought about this.

I KNEW FROM THE BEGINNING that we'd be going to the very far edge of the East Coast. Because there's ~water~ that we can escape onto and boats and I knew from the beginning that we'd have to rewrite the mistakes of US history and go back and retrace our steps and redo - wtf, or rather I have friends there and I just feel like that'd be the place you need to get to in an apocalypse situation!

oh I'd also like to preface that in my version of this the most important people in my life are already in an impenetrable shelter safe and sound okay

Bokuto Koutarou from Haikyuu!! is the first person joining me on this quest! I am taking all of his alternative universe selves so there's gonna be a bokuto that breakdances, manages a coffeeshop, is a ninja assassin (these are all in one bokuto) and he'll be a prime resource! he is so easy going, fun-loving and all this stuff we're gonna be best friends and forget there's a zombie apocalypse. AND HE'S LOUDER THAN ME so if worst comes to worse he becomes my plot shield from the zombie attack!

GAL GADOT is the second person! because if we have to repopulate the human race?! OBVIOUSLY who's not trying to have Amazon babies honestly?? for the sake of this she will have 1/10th of wonder woman's powers, mainly in this that she really likes vanilla ice cream and always looks good eating it!

this really cute girl from the basketball team is #3 but #1 in my heart, for the sake of the thread will be called Mercury! Merc is so strong and fast she's easily going to survive the longest lmao. ONE OF US HAS TO MAKE IT THROUGH. Bokuto and I are going first, prolly Bokuto first tbh, and from then on Gal will act as a mother figure for Merc and help her see it through to. the. end. in a way not unlike the Road

we have negative one doctor and we're gonna make it through!

❤ MISTRAL IMMORTAL ❤

Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    8,384 (0 Banked)
    Blog Entries

Food, weapons, and drinking water of course. Any chance we'd get we'd loot all of that throughout the apocalypse.

Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    14,410 (0 Banked)

BLACK EL CAMINO. BIG WHEELS. Not only are we going to survive in style but we are going to POWER through all the swamps with a suspension so thick this ride will be craaaaaazy nasty

Spoiler:

As for the driver - I think Bokuto would be an excellent driver, he has good reflexes and can pull multiple all nighters, but I also think he might be too excitable for the driving role! He needs to be in the open back with me planning out our next course of action and firing bb guns at oncoming zombies! Mercury will prolly be in shotgun with an old school map (because gps is quickly dying!) so Gal will drive! She has the most experience cause she's the oldest out of all of us, and she recently had a child so of course she would be the best for safe but intense driving!

❤ MISTRAL IMMORTAL ❤

Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    8,384 (0 Banked)
    Blog Entries

Day 4- YOUR ANTI ZOMBIE DETERRENT / ZOMBIE SLAYER OF CHOICE

Weapon wise guns for sure though bats will work too. As for the person who would probably do most of the slaying, then Giorno for sure. He has fighting experience so I would more likely trust him with this task, along with help for medical issues.

Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    8,384 (0 Banked)
    Blog Entries

Day 5 - THE DOG THAT ACCOMPANIES YOU ON THE JOURNEY
    Spoiler:

Koromaru from the Persona series! Not only could he be the token cute mascot of the group, he'd also be able to help fight against zombies (once again for the sake of this challenge, he won't use the daggers or his persona like he can in the games). If we are talking about real dogs instead though, then a normal irl shiba inu can still work!

10. Likes Smiles liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    14,410 (0 Banked)

wow we are at negative 1 doctor ('= WE ARE GOING TO TAKE A TRUNK FULL OF BAND-AIDS AND BLANKETS. Anticipating question #4 we are going to need exactly two cans of dog food, and the rest we will SCAVAGE for throughout the journey!

❤ MISTRAL IMMORTAL ❤

Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    8,384 (0 Banked)
    Blog Entries

Day 6 - YOUR STRATEGY FOR SURVIVING AN ABANDONED CITY... THAT'S REALLY NOT ABANDONED CAUSE!! ZOMBIES HERE BOOM BOOM MOFO'S

Well first off we'd stick together, especially if the city is overrun with zombies. We'd of course have our Jeep with us where all the weapons, rations, and medical supplies are. Kill off zombies as we navigate through, though not the whole day since it'd be important to find a safe place to rest for the night; good place would probably be a store or warehouse, I'd fear an apartment wouldn't be as safe (though not unreliable of course!), if the warehouse/store does have zombies then we'd kill them off quickly making sure to reload our guns if need be, and have one of my friends use the bat just in case.

If it's a store then we'll stock up more on food, water, and other medical supplies. If it's a warehouse then we'd have even more options of things we'd need, and if we're lucky it depends on the type of warehouse we find. Barricade any type of openings, strong enough to keep zombies from getting through but easy and light enough for us to leave. After spending the night we'd leave as soon as possible, no use in staying longer if more and more zombies keep coming and waste all our resources.

13. Likes Smiles liked this post
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast