User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 30 Days of Zombie APOCALYPSE

Wannabe Moderator Tactician Karina's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    8,405 (0 Banked)
    Blog Entries

Day 15 - THE ZOMBIE DOG YOU ADOPT TO MAKE FRIENDS WITH THE OTHER ZOMBIES (IT NEEDS A NAME AND A DESCRIPTION OF HOW YOU MET IT)

The zombie dog I'd adopt would be a Labrador cause they are pretty friendly dogs in general, and it's name would be Molly (if it's a girl, if it was a boy then Toby but I'll stick with it being a girl).

Description:
    I met it while on patrol around our current camping ground looking out for zombies and/or survivors, I hear barking but know it's not our own dog, checking it out I noticed a zombie dog! I freaked out thinking 'oh no, I don't want to kill it.. but it's a zombie!' it notices me and trots up to me, not in a threatening way but a friendly way, noticing it's a Labrador breed it's still friendly in it's zombie state like it would be if it was truly alive. The zombie dog seemed to be barking at a squirrel but didn't move to attack it, or me, feeling relief and happiness I decided to name her Molly cause she just looks like a Molly (you know when you have a feeling when an animal looks like a name you want to give it?). Afterwards my group agreed to let her come along, she seems to be able to make friends with zombies (both animal and human), she'll certainly be a great teammate and asset!

Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    8,405 (0 Banked)
    Blog Entries

Day 16 - YOUR #1 PIECE OF ADVICE FOR SURVIVING THE APOCALYPSE

Always stick in a group (if you're a part of one), having more people around will help with fighting off zombies and in some cases survivors that don't care about what happens to others. If you're on your own, then keep a good supply of food, water, and weapons with you; if you are running low on anything don't be afraid to take a detour and stop somewhere to get more of your supplies (this advice also goes to the group one too of course).

Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    8,405 (0 Banked)
    Blog Entries

Day 17 - THE FOOD YOU CAN FORAGE IN THE AREA AROUND YOU

Hunting for animals like deer and rabbit, looking for berries (pretty easy to know which ones are poisonous or not), and foraging for miner's lettuce. Also find a water source like a river would be nice too.

Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    8,405 (0 Banked)
    Blog Entries

Day 18 - THE LAST BOOK YOU'LL PROLLY EVER READ (YOUR BURNT THE REST OF THEM FOR WARMTH)

Edgar Allen Poe Complete Tales and Poems a thick book I have and love to read occasionally. Love his work the most and I'd be pretty sad if, during the journey, I'd have to burn it for warmth later on. ;__;

Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    8,405 (0 Banked)
    Blog Entries

Day 19 - YOU HAVE TO EAT 1 OF THE 3 PEOPLE YOU BROUGHT WITH YOU CAUSE YOU'RE OUT OF FOOD AND FORGOT HOW TO FORAGE - WHO'S IT GONNA BEEEE

I was dreading this question and purposefully avoided it yesterday ;___;

Knowing my two friends, it'd probably be one of them. Especially my best friend since high school, she'd knowingly take one for the team and offer herself up (I'd also offer myself but that's not the question ;__;). She's really stubborn too so she'd make us see it her way, though there will be a lot of reluctance on my end.

Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    8,405 (0 Banked)
    Blog Entries

Day 20 - YOU FOUND AN ABANDONED STRONGHOLD STOCKED WITH EVERYTHING! WHAT ARE THE FIRST THREE THINGS YOU DO?

Stay there for a night or two at least, then stock up on resources like food and water. And if they have any then weapons and bullets, I'd also have a map and mark the general area it's in just in case we needed to head back.

Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    8,405 (0 Banked)
    Blog Entries

Day 21 - A CALL YOU MAKE TO SOMEONE (PRETEND THE LINES WORK)

Um well I don't have a whole lot of friends offline, so I guess I'd try either my parents cell phones or my brother's. Just to see if they are alive and well (hopefully).

Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    8,405 (0 Banked)
    Blog Entries

Day 22 - WHAT YOU'D WRITE IN A DIARY ABOUT THE HUMAN RACE AND WHERE YOU'D BURY THAT DIARY

Um I guess all the accomplishments yet bad things that happened throughout our history (who knows aliens might read this!). I'd also write about what happened to us during this zombie apocalypse and why there are so few of us left. As for where I'd bury it, not sure really, but maybe in one of our previous campsites.

Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    8,405 (0 Banked)
    Blog Entries

Day 23 - THE TOP 2 AMUSEMENT PARKS YOU'D GO TO (NO LINES! BUT THE MACHINES STILL WORK!)

Yo Disneyland and Disney World! Both Disney parks cause it's my favorite theme park ever, plus I'd finally get to go to Disney World for the first time, also because Disneyland was my first theme park I've been to. Especially since the park here has the Indiana Jones ride which is the best ride in the whole park imo.

Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    8,405 (0 Banked)
    Blog Entries

Day 24 - WHAT YOU DO FOR PURE JOY

During the apocalypse while traveling, it'd be fun to gaze up at the stars. Especially away from cities, also appreciating nature even more. So for me star gazing and nature watch so to speak.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast