User Tag List

Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 184

Thread: Token Exchange Counter

  1. #71

    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    65
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    471 (0 Banked)

    Default

    Posting my claim for this week early (if that's okay??) since I've finally gotten off my ass and finished a streak with my boring af character. @Elysia;

    Character Name: Penelope Valeria
    Date: week ending 13/09/2017
    Journal Post: The illusions of a mind
    IC Post: Machina: The Labyrinth
    Mission Post: Ariadne

  2. #72
    Ocean Dweller URPG Staff Surfer Liam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Belly of a Wailord
    Posts
    596
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    4,402 (0 Banked)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fabled View Post
    Posting my claim for this week early (if that's okay??) since I've finally gotten off my ass and finished a streak with my boring af character. @Elysia;

    Character Name: Penelope Valeria
    Date: week ending 13/09/2017
    Journal Post: The illusions of a mind
    IC Post: Machina: The Labyrinth
    Mission Post: Ariadne
    Woop!!! That's 9 Tokens and 2 Points for campaign for the streak!!


    URPG Cerulean Gym Leader
    Stats


  3. #73
    Dekrueger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    65
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    35 (468 Banked)

    Default

    Character Name: Damien Faulkner
    Dates: 8/2 - 8/9/17
    Journal: Head in the Clouds
    Mission: Ariadne, w/ Chronicler @Elysia
    Other IC: Machina: The Labyrinth

    And two points for the campaign :D

  4. #74
    ♥Fiction♥ URPG StaffAdministrator Smiles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    4,524
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    14,410 (0 Banked)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dekrueger View Post
    Character Name: Damien Faulkner
    Dates: 8/2 - 8/9/17
    Journal: Head in the Clouds
    Mission: Ariadne, w/ Chronicler @Elysia
    Other IC: Machina: The Labyrinth

    And two points for the campaign :D
    YESSSS 9 tokens and 2 Campaign points <3 woohoo!

    ❤ MISTRAL IMMORTAL ❤

  5. #75
    VeloJello's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    75
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    582 (0 Banked)

    Default

    Okay, now I'm just gonna claim from Gawain.

    Character Name: Sir Gawain.
    Dates: 8/6-8/12.
    Journal: Training.
    Mission: branches of yggdrasil 2.
    Other IC: Stroll.

    @Smiles

  6. #76
    ♥Fiction♥ URPG StaffAdministrator Smiles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    4,524
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    14,410 (0 Banked)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VeloJello View Post
    Okay, now I'm just gonna claim from Gawain.

    Character Name: Sir Gawain.
    Dates: 8/6-8/12.
    Journal: Training.
    Mission: branches of yggdrasil 2.
    Other IC: Stroll.

    @Smiles
    YASSSS GAWAIN ;; 9 tokens and 2 Campaign points, ma'am!!

    ❤ MISTRAL IMMORTAL ❤

  7. #77
    Ocean Dweller URPG Staff Surfer Liam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Belly of a Wailord
    Posts
    596
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    4,402 (0 Banked)

    Default

    Before I forget. @K'sariya; @Smiles;

    Character Name: Finn Corion
    Dates: 8/6 - 8/12
    Journal: Event
    Mission: COUP;;
    IC Post: Exploration and Relics; Treasures from Underneath


    URPG Cerulean Gym Leader
    Stats


  8. #78
    ♥Fiction♥ URPG StaffAdministrator Smiles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    4,524
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    14,410 (0 Banked)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Surfer Liam View Post
    Before I forget. @K'sariya; @Smiles;

    Character Name: Finn Corion
    Dates: 8/6 - 8/12
    Journal: Event
    Mission: COUP;;
    IC Post: Exploration and Relics; Treasures from Underneath
    9 Tokens and 2 Campaign points <3 !!

    ❤ MISTRAL IMMORTAL ❤

  9. #79
    URPG Staff Sou's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    610
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    4,676 (0 Banked)

    Default

    ALMOST FORGOT. whoops. orz

    Character Name: Rou Losah
    Dates: 8/6 - 8/12
    Journal: Stress
    Mission: COUP
    IC Post: Treasure Huntin'~
    @K'sariya; @Smiles; @Surfer Liam; @Elysia;
    "Like the sea? Want to sail across the ocean to the end of days? Want to bring prosperity to the world?"
    Then Join Team Aqua in its quest to do just that!
    Click the banner below to visit our thread.
    You know you want to ;>

    I mean... you get a cool banner after all! What's better then that? :)
    PokePet Box | URPG Stats

  10. #80
    Ocean Dweller URPG Staff Surfer Liam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Belly of a Wailord
    Posts
    596
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    4,402 (0 Banked)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sou View Post
    ALMOST FORGOT. whoops. orz

    Character Name: Rou Losah
    Dates: 8/6 - 8/12
    Journal: Stress
    Mission: COUP
    IC Post: Treasure Huntin'~
    @K'sariya; @Smiles; @Surfer Liam; @Elysia;
    9 Tokens and 2 Campaign points for you too!! Woo #sharethelove


    URPG Cerulean Gym Leader
    Stats


Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •