User Tag List

Thread: Well hello there ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)

Destroyer of All Pathogens Phagocyte's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    205 (0 Banked)

Default Well hello there ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)

HELLO

I am sorta just settling down here in PWN since you guys have a decently active community.

My name is Phagocyte (pretty obvious) it's nice to meet you. I fricking love Earthbound, I played all three games (Mother 3's my fav). I have a bleeding competitive passion for Smash Bros.. I play both Melee and Wii U and main Sheik and Diddy Kong, respectively. I grew up with Star Wars and am starting to get more in depth in League of Legends.

I'm very quirky, annoying, and weird and I hope I can move into PWN very nicely.
    FIGHT ME!!!
    URPG STATS

~poke~ Moderator Tactician Karina's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    8,626 (0 Banked)
    Blog Entries

Hello and welcome to the forums, it's nice to meet you as well.

I like SSB also but I'm not into the competitive scene, the 3DS/Wii U versions are my favorites with Brawl in second, I mostly play with Kirby, Ike, Cloud, Robin (M), and Roy. Star Wars is a movie series I like too (and I'm fond of the Star Wars Rebels cartoon as well), it's tied with the Indiana Jones movies as my favorite.

Hopefully you stick around!

♥Fiction♥ URPG StaffAdministrator Smiles's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    14,825 (0 Banked)

HIYA THERE and welcome to PWN! (: Quirky and weird is kinda what we do haha, so I hope you feel right at home here! I'm always here if you ever want to chat or have any questions about the URPG, too! Welcome on in!

❤ MISTRAL IMMORTAL ❤