User Tag List

Thread: Your Cookbook

♥Fiction♥ URPG StaffAdministrator Smiles's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    15,400 (0 Banked)

Default Your Cookbook

Curious (': maybe or maybe not because I'm cooking entirely on my own next year and am a little too hyped and nervous about it -

What do you cook on the daily? What are your favorite things to cook, and do you have a preference for using certain ingredients over others?

❤ MISTRAL IMMORTAL ❤

Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    955 (0 Banked)

Broccoli, cauliflower, carrots and potatoes can be easily cooked in the microwave oven, same goes with nuggets and meat patties too.
    Soundcloud Profile: Ascension Drive

3. Likes Tactician Karina liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    2,944 (0 Banked)

do you...not have to cook in american uni?
    my meals basically consist of 6 things rn (chicken pasta brocolli salmon beef assorted vegs) but i keep it fresh by abusing the hell out of the spices that take up 2 shelves in my cupboard

so one week i'll have baked chicken coated with turmeric, cumin and ginger then the next i'll have pan fried chicken with salt black pepper and garlic + lemon slices then the next i'll make chicken nuggets with breadcrumbs and paprika then i will make stuffed chicken with apple, cheese and cinnamon and blah blah. learn your spice combos and you're winning

@Freesia; log on and do your thing also please don't cause any fires smiles you're too young to die

5. Likes Smiles liked this post
    ♥Fiction♥ URPG StaffAdministrator Smiles's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    15,400 (0 Banked)

Quote Originally Posted by tribute View Post
    do you...not have to cook in american uni?
    my meals basically consist of 6 things rn (chicken pasta brocolli salmon beef assorted vegs) but i keep it fresh by abusing the hell out of the spices that take up 2 shelves in my cupboard

so one week i'll have baked chicken coated with turmeric, cumin and ginger then the next i'll have pan fried chicken with salt black pepper and garlic + lemon slices then the next i'll make chicken nuggets with breadcrumbs and paprika then i will make stuffed chicken with apple, cheese and cinnamon and blah blah. learn your spice combos and you're winning

@Freesia; log on and do your thing also please don't cause any fires smiles you're too young to die
    no (': at the undergrad I went to, everyone either had a full meal plan or nothing at all (well there was a lunch-only option in there too), and even then, our building didn't even get a kitchen in it until my third year (otherwise there were no kitchens anywhere in the dorms). but I swear I'll be a cooking machine by this time next year!

all this actually sounds so good and advanced with six ingredients WHAT! You should make your own show! I'd subscribe!

❤ MISTRAL IMMORTAL ❤

Merry Christmas & Happy New Years! Super Moderator Tactician Karina's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    8,816 (0 Banked)
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Reyzadren View Post
    Broccoli, cauliflower, carrots and potatoes can be easily cooked in the microwave oven, same goes with nuggets and meat patties too.

Yup which is delicious! Except for cooked cauliflower for me, I like to eat it raw only with ranch on the side.

Occasionally I'll have fish like salmon patties which is pretty easy to make, same with tuna as well. Sometimes I'll bring out the crock pot and make ribs or have roast (which I'm starting to like a bit more nowadays compared to when I was younger) with cooked carrots and potatoes. I'll make a simple baked chicken with mashed potatoes and either green beans or broccoli, oh and every week I'll have spaghetti with my mother's homemade sauce yummy!

8. Likes Reyzadren liked this post