Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Su/Mo Stories 2016: Days and Nights of Madness

Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    2,624 (0 Banked)

Default Su/Mo Stories 2016: Days and Nights of Madness

Stories SuMo 2016~!

Welcome~

Welcome one, welcome all, to the URPG Story Section's SuMo 2016 event! To celebrate the release of Generation VII in the URPG, we've assembled two separate writing-lock in events! What this means is that we'll all gather together as we individually race against the clock to write a Pokemon story for an Alola Pokemon! Your Head Graders will roll a dice on both writing lock-in weekends for an Alola Pokemon of each rank. You may write for any Pokemon rolled, in that weekend, if you want to be deemed eligible for an awesome prize!

Whether you want to write for the Alola Pokemon being rolled or just want to watch the madness bound to unfold, this will be an excellent opportunity to bond with your fellow URPGers! Cheer each other on during that time period and support each other as you welcome in the newest generation with your words!~ You have 48 hours to seize the gold!

The weekends are as follows:

12:01 A.M. PST on December 24th to 11:59 P.M. PST on December 25th!

12:01 A.M. PST on January 7 to 11:59 P.M. PST on January 8th!

*Head Graders will roll dice at 11:00 P.M. PST the Friday before the lock in

Note: you may participate in both lock-in weekends, but you may not receive two sets of prizes. Members participating in the Invitational may write for reduced-rank Pokemon but may not claim prizes.

Also, you may only write one story, with multiple Pokemon in it, but the highest ranked Alola mon will be the one eligible for the prize Pokemon equivalent.

Your story must be graded as successful before you may claim a prize.

Prizes

If you manage to write a story for a Pokemon that was rolled within the time limit, you may claim one equivalent Alola Pokemon of that rank!

Make sure to post in the thread below confirming what Pokemon you've claimed!

Winners!

this could be you!
    Last edited by Smiles; 12-19-16 at 02:10 AM.

2. Likes Smiles, Seppe, Morru liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    2,624 (0 Banked)

Heads up heads up! The first weekend of madness begins in about twenty-three hours and twenty minutes. get hyped

the first round of mons will be rolled about an hour before the weekend begins, so keep your eyes peeled on discord!

4. Likes Smiles liked this post
    ♥Fiction♥ URPG StaffAdministrator Smiles's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    8,875 (0 Banked)

SU/MO STORIES 2016~!
    RULES

1 - For the duration of the lock-in, you may write for up to 3 of the rolled Alola mons at a reduced rank! For example, a Rockruff (Medium) would then require the same MCR and quality level as a Simple Pokemon. This is basically a story pass, for up to three Pokemon. We will roll for one Pokemon of the Medium Category (now Simple) and Demanding Category, and two Pokemon each from the Hard and Complex categories.

2 - When posting your story, please put (SUMO) in the tile somewhere to recognize this is an event story.

3 - Once your story has been passed, URPGers not entering the Invitational may claim 1 Alola Pokemon of the same rank as the highest reduced rank they wrote for! For example, if you wrote for Type: null at the Complex rank and Stufful at the Simple rank, then the highest-ranked Pokemon prize you could claim would also be a Complex mon. Post in the official thread on PWN to claim your Pokemon prize!

4 - You have from 12:01 A.M. PST on January 7 to 11:59 P.M. PST on January 8th! to write your story (ies!) Stories MUST be posted on one of the three forums by that final deadline to qualify. Any incomplete story posted by then or any story that takes on elaborate editing after the deadline will be deemed ineligible for this event.

5 - Can't make this writing lock in? Check out the thread for the date of the other one! Please note that you may participate in both writing lock-in weekends, but you may only write for a total of up to three reduced rank Pokemon. You may also only claim one prize total. Happy writing!

WEEKEND 1 POKEMON:

Crabrawler -> Simple
    Pyukumuku, Bruxish -> Medium
    Minior, Passimian -> Hard
    Type:Null -> Complex

WEEKEND 2 POKEMON:

Stufful -> Simple
    Oricorio, Wishiwashi -> Medium
    Komala, Drampa -> Hard
    Type: Null -> Complex

Last edited by Smiles; 01-07-17 at 02:13 AM.

MISTRAL IMMORTAL

6. Likes juliorain, ~Surfer Liam liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    1,509 (0 Banked)

Hi! My story to catch a minior was aproved and done within the time limit, so I'd like to claim a Salandit as well!

http://forums.petalburgwoods.com/sho...Catch-a-Minior!)
    Last edited by juliorain; 12-27-16 at 11:40 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    2,510 (0 Banked)

For this weekend, I wrote for a Type: Null at Complex rank and passed. So, I'll be claiming a Mareanie!

Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    4,717 (0 Banked)
    Blog Entries

I wrote for Pyukumuku and passed! Claiming a Morelull as my Medium Pokemon :)

LINK
    250/290
    User Bar by Felly.

Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    586 (0 Banked)

I wrote a story for a Pyukumuku and passed!! I'd like to claim an Alolan Vulpix as my prize please!! =D
    ~ Zenith's GCEA Stats ~ | ~ Zenith's URPG Stats ~
    *Sig and avi art made by Sou Cleife!*

11. Likes juliorain liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    949 (0 Banked)

I claim mimikyu as my complex rank!
    http://forums.petalburgwoods.com/sho...-MATURE-THEMES

13. Likes juliorain liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    376 (0 Banked)

I wrote a story for Type: Null and it caught, so I'd like to claim a Mimikyu as my prize!

15. Likes juliorain liked this post
    ♥Fiction♥ URPG StaffAdministrator Smiles's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    8,875 (0 Banked)

THIS IS HAPPENING AGAIN, ROLLS TONIGHT GET HYPED <3

MISTRAL IMMORTAL

17. Likes ~Elysia, ~Surfer Liam, Menegoth liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast