User Tag List

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Winter Gift Station Twenty Sixteen!! (2016)

Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    2,911 (0 Banked)

Default Winter Gift Station Twenty Sixteen!! (2016) [CLOSED, SEE POST #2 FOR TABLE OF GIFTS]

Winter Gift Station, 2016

Credit in bottom-right corner of image.

It's the time of year, now that Winter's in the air, to search your PokeStats for something spare to share.
    Make another buy from the PokeMart, gift your story mons, or the ones from art.
    Gift a fossil or bone, a shell or a stone.
    Share out your love, merriments and jest.
    Let's make this time of year simply the best.

If you'd like to give something away this Gift Station, please follow the following rules:
    • You can gift any Pokémon in your stats except for your starting Pokémon.
    • Pokémon MUST NOT be removed from your stats until they are claimed after the Gift Station closes.
    • PokéMart purchases can be linked as gifts, however you must state in the Pokemart post that you are purchasing a gift.
    • Unclaimed gift purchases may be refunded after the Gift Station. Any use of or battles with the purchase will void the refund option.
    • Gifts must be claimed WITHIN ONE MONTH of the Gift Station closing. Unclaimed gifts will be returned to sender.
    • You may receive a total of TEN gifts. If you are given more than ten gifts, please choose which ones you want to receive.
    • You may only give one gift to each person.
    • There is no limit on the number of people you may give gifts to.
    • TMs and items may be gifted. These must also be added to your stats.
    • Berries can be gifted in bundles of up to three berries of any kind.
    • You can also bundle a Mega Ring with a Mega Stone as a gift.

The following Gift Station items may be purchased as gifts also:
    • Daycare Passes - $5,000 or $10,000. A coupon for $5,000 or $10,000 to spend on Daycare purchases: Breeding Moves, Move Tutorage, Special Moves and Hidden Abilities.
    • Park Passes - $5,000. A coupon for free Park entry, 3 Pokéballs and 2 Energy Powders.
    • Story Passes - $10,000. A coupon to reduce the rank of a single Pokémon in a story by one rank. E.g. A Hard-ranked Pokémon becomes Medium-ranked, for quality and character count.

If you wish to change your gift to someone, please make a new post instead of editing an old one. This makes it easier to keep track of gifts and ensure none are overlooked, as posts which have already been added in updates are unlikely to be rechecked for edits.

Gift station ended 00:12am UTC +0/GMT on 25th December, 2016.
    Last edited by BlueTowel; 12-24-16 at 07:12 PM.

URPG Stats Siggy pic by Manaphy72
    URPG Pokémon Index | URPG Trainer Card

- Grotle Evolves Post #2193

Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    2,911 (0 Banked)
    Last edited by BlueTowel; 12-24-16 at 07:14 PM.

URPG Stats Siggy pic by Manaphy72
    URPG Pokémon Index | URPG Trainer Card

- Grotle Evolves Post #2193

Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    92 (0 Banked)

Gifting the Splash Plate I got from the UG to @juliorain

4. Likes juliorain liked this post
    Draconic Lorekeeper URPG StaffSuper Moderator Dash's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    4,452 (0 Banked)

@Mikey57
    Spoiler:

Take care of my lil baby for me till you can get one yourself.

Fuzzyflame the Volcarona [M]
    Obtained: Trade with Joltik
    Flame Body
    Battles Participated In: 10+

Moves
    Amnesia, Bug Bite, Bug Buzz, Double-Edge, Ember, Fiery Dance, Fire Spin, Flame Charge, Flame Wheel, Flare Blitz, Gust, Heat Wave, Hurricane, Leech Life, Quiver Dance, Rage Powder, Silver Wind, String Shot, Take Down, Thrash, Whirlwind

EMs (5/44):
    TMs (4/33): Hidden Power (Rock), Roost, Protect, Psychic
    HMs (0/1):
    BMs (0/6):
    MTs (1/4): Giga Drain
    SMs (0/0):

Moves Needed
    To be updated.

@juliorain I'll probs ask later on for a trade since this guy is kind of special to me, and I'll write you one, but for the meantime I am currently just too busy. So, I'll let you have him for now. You're a cool dude whenever you're chill and having fun, so keep doing so. But don't take losses too hard. Trust me, I had my fair share when I started. Just move on and try your best next time.

Spoiler:

Argon the Sableye [F]
    Obtained: Summer Gift Station
    Keen Eye, Stall, Prankster
    Battles Participated In: 5+

Moves
    Astonish, Confuse Ray, Detect, Fake Out, Feint Attack, Foresight, Foul Play, Fury Swipes, Knock Off, Leer, Mean Look, Night Shade, Power Gem, Punishment, Quash, Scratch, Shadow Ball, Shadow Claw, Shadow Sneak, Zen Headbutt

EMs (0/91):
    TMs (3/49): Calm Mind, Dark Pulse, Will-O-Wisp
    HMs (0/3):
    BMs (1/9): Recover
    MTs (0/26):
    SMs (0/4):

Moves Needed
    To be updated.

@LowlyHumanCub Ya said you like this the most, so I'm giving it to you. Take it as a sign of thanks and as a gift to stay in URPG. You're a really cool person to talk to and I wanna see you stick around. Enjoy!

Spoiler:

Kingdra [F]
    Obtained: Trade with WinterVines
    Swift Swim, Sniper
    Experience: 10/10

Moves
    Agility, Brine, Bubble, Bubble Beam, Dragon Dance, Dragon Pulse, Focus Energy, Hydro Pump, Leer, Smokescreen, Twister, Water Gun

EMs (2/59):
    TMs (0/40):
    HMs (1/4): Surf
    BMs (1/11): Splash
    MTs (0/3):
    SMs (0/1):
    Last edited by Dash; 12-11-16 at 03:00 AM.

6. Likes LowlyHumanCub liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    2,419 (0 Banked)

@Sou; You can have this. It was always one of my favorite Pokemon, and that's why I made it a Nukem and was even willing to trade a Porygon to get it and i had worked my ass off to get that porygon in the park. the amount of rambling i had to do to obtain it was incredibly

You can take it, and have it next to the Majin character you aren't even playing as in Xenoverse 2, but keep it as a constant reminder that the Final Kamehameha is a pain to obtain, and that the Majin transformation isn't any good. Also friendship, or something.

Spoiler:

Absol

Battles Participated in-2

Ability: Pressure or Super Luck

Battle Record-2/0/0

FFA Record-0/0

TMs/HMs-12/1

TM 13 Ice Beam, TM 24 Thunderbolt, TM 45 Thunder Wave, TM 48 Rock Slide, TM 75 Swagger, TM 91 Calm Mind, TM 92 Hail, TM 100 Flamethrower, TM 102 Aerial Ace, TM 118 Will-O-Wisp, TM 122 Payback, TM 132 X-Scissor, HM 04 Strength

BM/MT/SM-2/3/0

BM-Magic Coat, BM-Megahorn, MT-Curse, MT-Icy Wind, MT-Superpower

Obtained: Traded Porygon to Bee

Value: $???

Level up moves
    Bite, Detect, Double Team, Feint, Future Sight, Leer, Me First, Night Slash, Perish Song, Psycho Cut, Pursuit, Quick Attack, Razor Wind, Scratch, Slash, Sucker Punch, Swords Dance, Taunt

UFT: No

8. Likes LowlyHumanCub, Dash liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    8,132 (0 Banked)
    Blog Entries

@Johnbdm;
    hello nublet. have every single one of ur dum sneknames uve used in my contests except it's relaced with "the Torterra" at the end. YOU HAVE TO KEEP ITS NAME >:/

Serperior the Serperior aka Public Menace#1 aka Smartsnek aka Clause aka REFQUIZ aka It's aka Villain Number One aka g a r f u n e l aka Buff Grass aka FREE EARTH PLATES aka Shrek aka Bane of Artists aka Innocent, Friendly Snek aka roirepreS eht | aka ... aka Surface-to-air snek aka didney worl aka Oreo-filled Chocolate with Bacon Wrapped Around It aka PileRick aka Kirby aka Barry Allen aka IReallyLikeFelly aka Serperior aka Mildly Spicy Pepperoni Pizza aka @aol.com aka no lasaga for chumps aka [INSERT NAME] aka XaliSucks aka Nubsnek aka ScrewThisLog aka Mr Benson? aka Mildly Salted but Peppery Steak aka The Entire Bee Movie Script aka Sp. Atk +OVER 9000 aka Beautiful Growth the Torterra

Spoiler:

jk its named Narra. that's a tree name >:|
    but ya thought ud like this and hopefully USE IT instead of just SERP ALL THE TIME. you're a pretty good coordinator and a good battler, defs better than what u give urself credit for. GO BECOME A REF AND A JUDGE. so lazy.

Narra the Torterra
    The Continent Pokémon

Ability: Overgrow
    Hidden Ability:
    Nature: UNDECIDED
    Obtained: [The Pokémart] (Evolved via Rare Candies)

Level-up Moves: (14)
    Absorb, Bite, Crunch, Curse, Earthquake, Giga Drain, Leaf Storm, Leech Seed, Mega Drain, Razor Leaf, Synthesis, Tackle, Withdraw, Wood Hammer

Extra Moves: (3)
    (TM03: Swords Dance) (TM125: Rock Polish) (TM126: Stone Edge)

Number of Battles: 0 [0/0/0]

Free For Alls:
    -n/a-

Status: To be gifted to Johnbdm in the Winter Gift Station 2016
    ignorantia juris neminem excusat
    Elrond - Today at 1:43 PM
    stop it morru we all know ur fursona is a Houndoom crossed with a thestral

Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    6,814 (0 Banked)

Tbh I prefer the first nickname!

URPG Stats
    Ranger | Grader | Ref | Curator | Judge
    Park Characters | AH: Ixin - Damian | Legend Tracker
    AIM/Discord: WinterVines
    Hatches at 1495

Cthulhu saves the world. Staff AlumniAce Member Lovecraft's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    2,139 (0 Banked)
    Blog Entries

@Smiles; @CommBA; @Ebail; @Smores; @Neonsands;

When I was newer, y'all gifted me something because I was pining for a gym and now that I'm not in any of these gyms anymore, these Pokémon are sadly collecting dust on my stats, so I'm giving them back to you so they'll be at home! Or to anybody you think could use them, if you don't want them - just drop me a message.

To Neonsands:

Loud and Clear the girl Exploud
    Abilities: Soundproof
    Moves[20]: Astonish, Bite, Boomburst, Crunch, Echoed Voice, Fire Fang, Howl, Hyper Beam, Hyper Voice, Ice Fang, Pound, Rest, Roar, Screech, Sleep Talk, Stomp, Supersonic, Synchronoise, Thunder Fang, Uproar
    EMs[2]: HM Surf, HM Strength
    Nature: [TBD]
    Obtained: Gift from Neonsands

To Smores:

[BLANK], the girl Lickilicky
    Abilities: Own Tempo, Oblivious
    Moves[16]: Chip Away, Defense Curl, Disable, Gyro Ball, Knock Off, Lick, Me First, Power Whip, Refresh, Rollout, Screech, Slam, Stomp, Supersonic, Wrap, Wring Out
    EMs[1]: TM Shock Wave
    Obtained: Gift from Smores

To Ebail:

[BLANK], the boy Camerupt
    Abilities: Magma Armor, Solid Rock
    Moves[18]: Amnesia, Curse, Double-Edge, Earth Power, Earthquake, Ember, Eruption, Fissure, Flame Burst, Flamethrower, Focus Energy, Growl, Lava Plume, Magnitude, Rock Slide, Tackle, Take Down, Yawn
    EMs[0]:
    Obtained: Gift from Ebail

To Smiles:

[BLANK] the girl Hippowdon
    Abilities: Sand Stream
    Moves[14]: Bite, Crunch, Dig, Double-Edge, Earthquake, Fire Fang, Fissure, Ice Fang, Sand Attack, Sand Tomb, Tackle, Take Down, Thunder Fang, Yawn
    EMs[3]: TM Stealth Rock, BM Slack Off, BM Stockpile, TM Protect
    Obtained: Gift from Smiles

To CommBA:

[BLANK] the boy Dugtrio
    Abilities: Sand Veil, Arena Trap
    Moves[19]: Astonish, Bulldoze, Dig, Earth Power, Earthquake, Fissure, Fury Swipes, Growl, Magnitude, Mud-Slap, Mud Bomb, Night Slash, Rototiller, Sand Attack, Sand Tomb, Scratch, Slash, Sucker Punch, Tri Attack
    EMs[13]: TM Body Slam, TM Mimic, TM Rest, TM Rock Slide, TM Substitute, TM Sleep Talk, TM Attract, TM Aerial Ace, TM Shadow Claw, TM Stealth Rock, TM Hone Claws, BM Headbutt, BM Reversal
    Obtained: Gift from CommBA

Banner by Sou

Mighty Morphin' Poké Ranger LowlyHumanCub's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    2,261 (0 Banked)

@Morru Here's a Dark Gem for all your general BOSS-ness and such

13. Likes ~Mako liked this post
    the shell out pokemon Staff Alumni Mistral's Avatar
    In the cardboard box in front of your house.
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    20,892 (0 Banked)
    Blog Entries

@Haillys;

I once wrote a Seel for Seppe, but he doesn't want it anymore. I don't want it to sit in my stats because I'm not super interested in having a Seel (or a Dewgong) right now, so I'd rather give it away. I remember you showing some interest in it when I've mentioned it in chat, and you're pretty cool so I'll give it to you! I haven't decided anything for it, so its gender and nickname are completely up to you! (If you're really curious though, it was a male Seel in the story, but it doesn't have to be that if you don't want it to be!)

This is a link to my stats for verification purposes. I promise it's nothing super fancy though because I intend to delete that post once it's out of my stats, I just have to put it there for verification purposes until it's gone.

also ur basically getting a felly seel of approval lol i'm not funny

15. Likes Elysia, WinterVines, Haillys liked this post
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast