View RSS Feed

&watchingyougrow~

~~ sky high ~~

Rate this Entry
Long post coming up, whoaaaaa~ but i'm probably not going to catch up 'cause i'm leaving at 6:09pm whoaaaa

Day 3
{Goals}
Quite a few of those, I think. I'll just list them all off. Easier that way, I think.

• Finish community college with high honors (requires a 3.5 GPA)
• EM all of my Pokemon in URPG
• Write a story for each rank in URPG
• Get into the school I want to transfer to
• Organize things in my room :c It definitely needs it
• Fully complete all the games I have
• Clear out that abandoned mine shaft I found in Minecraft on the Bulbaserver - so much stuff, ughhh. It's gonna take ages to clear out!

There's probably more goals I have, but I can't think of them right now. :c Ah well. At least I have some, woo~!

{Quotes}
Ahhh quotes~ I'll just list off a few here too, probably just like four though 'cause they're the only ones I actually know, whoops.

• "But you know, happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, but only when one remembers to turn on the light." - Albus Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (film)
• "Don't mix bad words with your bad mood. You'll have many opportunities to change a mood, but you'll never get the opportunity to replace the words you spoke." - Unknown
• "Can miles truly separate you from friends... if you want to be with someone you love, aren't you already there?" - Richard Bach
• "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling." - Eames, Inception

{Celebrity Crushes}
Mmmmm. Please give me some Tom Hiddleston, Roberty Downey Jr., John Barrowman, Scott Eastwood, Grant Gustin, Landon Liboiron, & Mike Shinoda. kthx. ♥ Also, Katy Perry is totally my woman crush, love her so much ughhh. She's just so wonderful.

Day 4
{TV Shows}
I don't watch much TV, to be honest. I have a few select shows I watch, but other than that, nothing really. I have a list of shows I want to watch, but I haven't even bothered to start. An anime called Humanity Has Declined is at the top of the list. I got one episode in, but then people came in for the astronomy final that day, so I had to stop because they were discussing things that would be on the final test, and yeah, it was great. It's interesting so far, hopefully I'll get to watch that soon.

Other shows I watch are The Walking Dead, Elementary (which I need to catch up on because I missed so many episodes, whoops), Under the Dome (which starts back up on my birthday ahhhh! :D), and Bates Motel. c: Those are all with my mom though. ;3

{Relationships}
Funny this is a topic choice for diaries, & we have a trial board relating to it. But anyways, I guess I'll just break this down into three categories: friends, family, boyfriend. xD Simple enough.

Friends: Oh, friends. I have quite a few. 420 Facebook friends, but does that really matter how many Facebook friends I have? I certainly don't think so. Of that 420, I maybe talk to 10, if that, on a regular basis. Many of them are just acquaintances, people I know from school or the Bulbachat or wherever, but the few I talk to on a regular basis are close friends, people I actually socialize with and share some sort of interest with them, people I can actually hold conversations with and not be judged, and all that fun stuff. People I trust. It's pretty great. I'd consider them my best friends, but I dunno, I don't really have a best friend. Not right now anyways. Ah well. Maybe one day I will. I had one, but we sorta drifted apart, and I'm not sure if there's anyone in my life I'm willing to let hold that spot again (besides boyfriend, of course, but I need a female best friend xDDD).

Family: Of all of my family members, I'm closest to my mom. We do pretty much everything together, and she's the person I tell pretty much everything to. She's frustrating sometimes, but I love her. She's probably my best friend, but not really because it would be awkward to do some things with her and ugh. But if she wasn't my mother, she'd probably be my best friend. My dad I'm not so close to. He's cool, much more laidback than my mom (thank God), and chill, but we don't talk much. But he's there when I need him. Other than that, I'm not really super close with anyone else in my family. My dad said it perfectly when we were planning on moving here: we're a close knit family, me, him, & my mom. I'm not super close to my dad's side of the family, and I barely know anyone on my mom's side of the family; I'm supposed to meet my ex-aunt/her ex-sister in law and my cousins this summer, but I dunno when that's going to happen. They're still in grade school, and those let out this week for the summer, so it'll probably be some time in July that we meet up with them and go out to dinner and socialize (not that I'll do much of that ugh). :3

Boyfriend: Good lord this man infuriates me sometimes, he frustrates me, and he most certainly gets on my nerves, and he's miles away. But I love him. He's my best friend and my boyfriend all in one. We fight, yeah, but all couples do. Personalities clash and all that stuff, but we get through it. That's not something everyone can say. He's wonderful and amazing though, and I wouldn't want it to be any other way. We have a good relationship, I'd say. We don't get to talk a whole lot 'cause he works during the week, but we have weekends free (usually haha what's a weekend?!?!?) & we talk whenever we can, so it works. c:

{Games}
I blame boyfriend for making me want to play more games. :c I'm going to start Bravely Default this week, finally, and maybe play LEGO Harry Potter years 5-7 some more. :3 Also going to get some League of Legends (username is Fellykins on the NA & and EUW servers) in, and I'm supposed to get another game at the end of the month, woo! It's a birthday present, haha. I've also played a little TF2 lately, but not much. Might pick up my Steam games again, play those, beat them, etc. Unlock everything, all that fun stuff, woo~

And that's all I have time for! I will catch up!!!! :D
Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Old Entries

Comments