View RSS Feed

&watchingyougrow~

~ sky high ~

Rate this Entry
~ sky high ~
This here is my event diary that I'll inevitably post in more than my normal diary whoops. Separate from my normal one, I'm striving to complete all three prompts for the given day. Hopefully I actually manage to complete this, haha. :3

Day 1
{Dear boyfriend}
Wow. Six, going on seven, months. It's been a magical, amazing journey, I have to admit. I wasn't even looking for love, wasn't even trying to find a boyfriend. I just wanted to enjoy life as it came, day by day. If love found me, so be it, but I wasn't going to actively search. I had school to focus on. I had to make mummy and daddy proud.

But then you came into my life, and it was like everything changed for the better. Everything was wonderful. Sure, you're 13 hours away from me, but does the distance really matter? You're in my life, and just because someone's 13 hours away from you, you can still impact them in so many ways.

You've done just that. You've made me smile when I'm down, cheered me up when I needed it, encouraged me when I needed it (and I definitely needed it last semester), and overall just been there when I needed someone to talk to. It's weird how time flies when you're having fun, and it's been a fun six months, I admit that. We get to be crazy and silly together, and I love it.

So you'll probably never see this, or maybe you will, who knows. Maybe I'll show you one day. I certainly can't tell the future. But thank you for making the past six months the best ever, and thank you for being the wonderful, amazing person you are. c:

{Places you've visited}
Haven't really gone many places, to be honest. Never really left my city except on field trips, haha. I've gone to Washington DC on an eighth grade field trip. That was pretty cool. Went to Charlottesville in Virginia my senior year for a theatre competition; we placed third in the state, and it was amazing. I've gone to North Carolina once too with my dad. :3 I was younger when that happened, in elementary school, so I only remember going.

{Places you want to visit}
London for sure. And the Canary Islands too. My mom has family there, so of course I'd want to go there. Russia too if I can ever learn enough Russian to survive there, haha. Florida so I can go to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter. :3 Really want to see that. & it would be also nice if I could one day go visit boyfriend. All of my online friends, really, but specifically him. I'd like to go to New York one day too, see the ball drop at New Year's.

Day 2
{Books}
Mmm, books. So nice. Presently reading A Study in Scarlet by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. It's a part of a book called The Complete Sherlock Holmes volume 1 by the same author. A friend at the library gave it to me one day when she got a newer copy, and I needed it for a school assignment. It was nice to have it, and I was very thankful for her giving it to me.

I also have Anna Karenina that I want to read too. Hopefully I'll get around to it this summer. :3 I'm excited to read it. I also have some Harry Potter books, specifically Quidditch Through the Ages and Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, that I got for Christmas that I need to read too. I have a copy of The Tales of Beedle the Bard too, and a second one from the set Quidditch Through the Ages and Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, so I may end up giving away or donating or doing something with my copy that I got myself, or maybe I'll keep it. Who knows? My mom's been trying to get me to sell my manga too, but I don't really have the heart to do it. :3 Maybe I will one day if I ever need the extra cash & if I can find a place to sell 'em at. They're all in good condition. I do keep my books in good condition, haha.

There's a bunch of books I want to get too; I have a whole list in a notebook in my room that I want to get. Hopefully I can maybe put a dent in that list this summer too. I don't want to get too many books until after we move again because I wouldn't be able to pack them all. :c It was a struggle packing them all when we first moved here, packing even more would be rough, haha. And I think we're just going to want to make one trip of moving things instead of several like we did last time.

{Movies}
Oh gosh, haven't really done much movie watching lately. I don't own much on DVD either. Last movie I saw in theaters was Transcendence. It was actually really good, and I enjoyed it. c: I saw Star Wars in my mythology class. I forget which one we specifically watched, but it was a nice way to close out the semester instead of having to do a bunch of work in class when we already had a bunch of assignments to do.

{Music}
I need to listen to more music. :c Especially when I'm doing things. It helps me focus, haha. I listen to it more often when I'm driving than anything else these days. I just keep forgetting to put it on while I'm at home. :c What comes on the radio usually sucks though. I don't like too much of it. I listened to my iPod when it was cooler outside & I had the windows up in the car, but with the summer weather rolling in, I've been rolling the windows down, & it's harder to hear my iPod when the windows are down because of the wind & the surrounding noises being louder than my poor little iPod.

Ah well. At least I have my music. :3
Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Old Entries

Comments