View RSS Feed

Voltaire Magneton

When A Wish Becomes True

Rate this Entry
@Smiles; -noona!

I have no idea if I have rambled about my university admission exams here before, but...

January 13, 2015 - I woke up, and my dad was telling me: "[put university and campus here]!" I was really disoriented because I just woke up and I replied back, "What's your problem?" (I can be rude in the mornings. XD)

I found out the the university admission exams results came out that last night, and they were informed by a relative. They knew it first than me, since they did not bother to wake me up for the news XD. I checked the messages, and I did pass the exams. WHOO!

But, I am not the one to easily believe. So before I went to school, I dropped in to my grandma's house. Because they have Wi-Fi. I checked the site. IT WAS TRUE.

Spoiler:

(P.S. I am the one with the B Secondary Education as the course lol)

So yes, I am VERY HAPPY. And I have said my thanks that day. Because I am really grateful. :party::party::party:
Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH I AM SO SO SO SO HAPPY FOR YOU! CONGRATULATIONS, VM! :D

This is something you really deserve so much, and I'm so happy that the dream has come true! Can't wait to hear all about your education adventures!! in the mean time, however, you should definitely celebrate! You've earned it x100!!
    @Smiles; THANKS! University life will take most of my time (as if high school has not yet!) and I'll be in culture shock, but I'm excited! XD