Conversation Between Tactician Karina and Verzerrung

5 Visitor Messages

1. Yeah things should be slowing down sometime next week hopefully. I also like your Aloha theme too so there's that! :D Understandable though with not being able to keep up with Pokemon, I still like the series and play the games but sometimes other things/games get in the way of that for me.
  2. I'm glad to hear you have been doing well. (: Hope things slow down for you soon so you can enjoy things more. Haha Thank you, thank you! It means a lot to see people enjoying it. (: I don't think many people noticed my "Aloha" theme, though. :| My work as a Moderator is pretty much non existent, I basically just design, but it is hard to find passion in some forums because I haven't kept up with Pokémon.
  3. It's no problem! :) Glad to hear you're doing well, I'm doing fine over here though busy haha. Really like the new default theme, going to change to it now actually. Also going to say this again really like the userbars you've done, you have done great work as a mod and designer!
  4. Hey there! (: Sorry for the late response. I've been well, recently got my laptop out of the pawn shop and started trying to see what I can make up as far as a theme goes and it all came out pretty well. Quite surprised since I've been away for a few months.

How about yourself, Karina?
  5. Hey! Just wanted to see how you're doing~
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5