Conversation Between Smiles and Noir

53 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
  1. HAHAAAAAAA, MOMO-CHAN HERE FOR THE KILL BUT IT'S ALSO MY FAV CAUSE SHE'S LIKE "I'M GONNA HELP YOU FOOLS STUDY SO YOU DON'T FAIL" AND KAMINARI'S SITTING THERE WITH HIS THUMBS UP LIKE "WHEW 8D" AND PINKY'S LIKE "I'M 19/20 ON GRADES BUT THERE'S HOPE FOR ME THANK YOU LAWD" JUST MOMO-CHAN'S SATISFACTION FROM THAT <3333

lewd whoooooo, you?!
  2. ok i can't take a single post of your srs with your new avvy its dripping with sarcasm and tea
    sittin there like "would i ever post something this lewd? whooooooo mee?????"
  3. if he's not around cause he's doing good taste things then Sin should 100% take your place
  4. he's gonna be too busy toasting tiny bagels in the tiny toaster oven I sorry </3 ('=
  5. "nn stuck in your head all day" give your account to your brother and leave
  6. omg wait what is it
    i've had your nick stuck in my head all day!! ('= it's so beautiful it makes me smile every single time!

HAHAHAHAHAH
    HAHAHA
    HAHA

when u had that asinthe
    this explains so much

btw my brother LOVES jaxblade apparently! good taste with the both of you always <333
    HOW ARE YOU FEELING plz don't die need u
  7. o HELL no what have I done I regret giving you nn privileges I need to warn past!trib. Guess the first letter of ur nn and I'll tell you BUT YOU WON'T so im not worried :)

i'm the modern day Shakespeare but my rated r tales aren't suitable for this PG timeline and yh i am @tribute what a coincidence right?
  8. yeah? how badly did you give into the peer pressure? (: it sounds like you have stories that you're not telling!!

AHHHHHH I gotta know what it is now! I remember when you lol'd at me for calling u tibbity and LOOK AT YOU NOW BWHAHAHA! I'm thinking of something even better though just you wait! and WHAT WHAAAAAAAAT NOW WE CAN PARTY TOGETHER IN REAL TIME are you @tribute
  9. yeah you always gotta have respect for the ppl who can go out and not drink and be comfortable in their own skin w/o coming off as preachy to others, i've seen some baaad pressure situations in uni before lol (may or may not have been a flatmate)
    its deffo a name befitting a 3rd worst supervillian such as yourself :) i'll regret this so badly but sure go ahead nickname me up. i caved and remembered how to discord again and been choppin it up with david and his smogon admin self, good use of a sick day
  10. hahaaaa one of my favorite moments of the night actually was my bro's friend Julian (who's actually a mathematics / elec genius he's incredible!) offered to get me a drink and I was like "nah I don't drink" and he gave this goofy grin and waggled his finger at my brother and was like "yah know I could never get that guy to drink either!" I felt something bigger than pride!

whaaaaaat ahhhh I gotta know what it is!! can I give you a nickname too?! the tables have turned! this is so unexpected!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 53
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast