Conversation Between Voltaire Magneton and Smiles

226 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast
  1. Ohhh I see :D does the artwork have to be drawn in an Animanga style or even just as long as its drawn (as fanart; instead of an actual photo) will do? (:

I've already found the face claim, but I'll be able to look for anime art for him, hopefully. I will appreciate the help to find an equivalent, tho! The photo is below <3

I'm already having fun making up a character sheet for AH! I'm thinking of an amnesiac Healer human, something around having his memory wiped. :O

Spoiler:
  2. Hiya VM!! <3 So we have an animanga system in AH, which means only anime / manga characters or anyone from video games / irl as long as they're portrayed in that sort of style! Can I help you find someone who might look similar, though?!

I'm so happy to hear you're starting AH!
  3. Hi!!!! <3

I'm planning to start on AH, and I have my thoughts on a character now, but I gotta ask first: what's the situation on face claiming real life /famous/ people? Some peeps on Discord say it's okay, some say it's a bit weird haha I gotta know so I can plan the character properly, tho I could probs just do without one if I can't use the face claim rip
  4. BWHAHAHA YAHHHHHHH YOU'VE BEEN MISSED <333!!

lel gotta keep us to tradition ;p you gotta get out there! grade some stories, have a great time, ALL THE THINGS!

how is life? :D
  5. ALL THE LOVES FROM M[Y SPIRIT IDOL] TO YOU <3

also i got rickrolled by your post about a new grader. also this great influx of new graders is taking away my money jk <3
  6. AHHHHH THERE YOU ARE! :D IT'S CAUSE I RESPECT YOU A TON HEUHEUUUUU~
  7. THANK YOU MY FRIEND <333333 AND WHAT'S WITH THE PO YOU'RE OLDER THAN ME LOLOLOL
  8. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR FRIEND <333 I hope you've been well and happy po <3
  9. Tagalog/Filipino is too low priority of a language, other schools would probs invest in other Asian languages :P

I might do some research about it though, assuming I'm actually doing it XD I just have to learn how to describe the members, because I'm not really good with stuff like that XD I'm gonna ask help from the other fans lol

I think it's quite similar with other countries?? Subjects alternate per day, TTh and WF classes and all that. AND YEEES THE SEM'S ENDING! I just have to write one more paper, present this lesson plan thingy, write two poems and a short story for the Creative Writing class, and Korean finals!! asdasfas /hype altho the paper one is kinda scary because the prof sent us a letter warning us about plagiarism and I'm worried my paper is guilty ;-; tho im sure its not and I've cited my sources and checked it online but I'm paranoid lol

Was just talking about my story, which Felly graded woot! I was wondering because my story was really experimental, with drabbles and aesthetic disarrangement XDD but it worked out fine~~~
  10. ahhhh I totally, totally respect that! Yeah, it would be cool to continue on and learn more Korean, but you could definitely free your schedule up and do something else or honestly just have more time to do homework and more important things outside of school!! I'm all about that! And yeah, a lot of schools here too will do tuition based on credit hour, so I feel how quickly that adds up. AT LEAST YOU TOOK SOME KOREAN THAT'S SO AWESOME <333 po I was trying to take Tagalog at my school here but they don't teach it cause my school's too small lol rip ;~~~~~~~; !!

OOOOH YASSSS do dat doppelganger theory! I LOVE those type of metaphysical, super creative and oh wow! MYSTERY stories! and awwwh best of luck with uni work!! I know how that goes! how does the semester / the term work for your school? and awwwh boo yes, someone will claim soon! and what would pass? what? :D
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 226
Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast