Conversation Between Smiles and Tactician Karina

8 Visitor Messages

1. This series is pretty much bad news for dogs, just letting you know right now ;-;

Despite that though it's really great! Looking forward to seeing your post about the series :)

My Thanksgiving was fine, spent time with my parents and brother yesterday, the rest of the fam couldn't come since airline tickets from Italy to the US is expensive, but still sent my well wishes to them via text at least. How was yours? Eat a lot of turkey like I did lol.
  2. I LOVE JOJO SO MUCH!! I'm in the process of writing a really long post for it in anime chat lmao

UGH WHAT HE DID TO DANNY

I WAS REALLY LIKE, WHAAAAAT??? HOW? WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT

I WILL, I WILL WATCH ALL OF THIS omg I love it so much

Also, how's your Thanksgiving looking? ^^ How have you been!
  3. JoJo is amazing so I'm glad you're starting on it!

Dio is so despicable yet I still like him though (except for the part in what he did to Danny ;-;)

But one of the reasons I really love this series is cause of how dramatic it is lol. So you gonna watch Battle Tendency after Phantom Blood? (really crossing my fingers for a Vento Aureo anime adaptation since that's my favorite part in this series)
  4. I SAW THE FIRST TWO EPISODES OF JOJO

I'M SO CONFUSED BUT SO IN LOVE WITH THE STYLE AND HOW DRAMATIC EVERYTHING IS

DIO'S SUCH A CARD

ALSO THE OUT TRO GIVES ME LIFE
  5. Ahh thank you Smiles! ^-^/ You brighten my day as well~
  6. HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY <333 I hope you're having an extraordinary day!! Thanks for everything you do for PWN! You brighten my day!
  7. For some reason I never got a notification for your message! But yeah I really like Sphintus, Magi is one of my favorite series.

And I'm doing good, yourself?
  8. SPHINTUS YASSSSSSSSS<3

how are you C=
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8