Conversation Between Ash K. and Manaphy72

30 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Hope all is going well for you!
  2. You're welcome!
  3. Thank you!
  4. Done. I left a redirect for two days permanent redirects are ugly. If there's anything else, let me know!
  5. Hey, Ash K., I made a thread in the General Discussions forum labeled "The Grammys". Could you move that to the Entertainment and Technology forum?
  6. Yeah, it was great :D

I mean, it's not that I'm not allowed to, it's just I'm not sure if I want to anymore. Technically speaking, the last two times I went I was actually above the "maximum age" (but they didn't care), but last time something happened there with some other campers that I don't want to get into. I'm just not sure if it's really worthwhile anymore, though it was definitely fun at some point. Also a lot of my old friends don't go anymore and even though I've been there long enough to recognize everyone who isn't there for the first time, it's just not the same.
  7. Haha, she got a prank herself.. she pranked herself XD

Oh, well, I'm sorry :/
  8. Yeah! It was a prank (as I figured out very quickly), but the funny part was that she didn't give herself proper authority to reinstate herself as Admin and needed LaZ to do it for her lol

Well, I wouldn't go to any other camp. I like that particular one for a number of reasons and if not for it I wouldn't have gone to any sort of arts camp whatsoever. It's either there or nowhere.
  9. FELLY IS BACK! REJOICE REJOICE REJOICE... ehm, I mean.. Felly was pranking us.. XD

Oh, maybe it was just that one camp :/
  10. Maybe she is, or maybe Arun is actually back! Who knows?

It's not that I don't like it, but there are various reasons I might not go back.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 30
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast