View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Got My First Album :D

I got my first album today, which is Ex'Act by EXO. :D

Spoiler:

(I think there is a problem with the image placed inside the spoiler. Here's a link to the photo instead!)

I waited about half a month for this to arrive, since it came from South Korea, but it was worth the wait haha

Some Info:
    1. It's their third album released in June 2016 and one of the only good things that happened ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. I AM QUITTING

No, not Pokemon. Don't worry

I'm quitting smoking. Currently on Day3 of noSmoke-project and although I had in mind to vlog about it to further motivate me..
    Just stopping works fine - I toned it down slowly but when I went out of a pack after 1.5 day... yeah, it was the time to say enough is enough. I don't wanna waste money on this bullcrap nor do I want to waste ...
    Tags: quitting, smoking Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Don't play DDR if you're older than high school age

So there I was, at a laser tag place, drawn in by the flashing lights of DDR. "I used to be good at this in high school," I told myself. "I'm a little out of shape now, but it'll be fine!" I said.

End of the song required three jumps, and on the last jump there's a loud CRACK, pain, and my knee pops sideways, and I just sort of crumple. And I'm here know typing at this awkward angle while my leg's up on pillows and shit with ice on top.

Only someone ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. ~~~ sky high ~~~ .5

(a continuation of ~~~ sky high ~~~)

Day 8
    {The past}
    Hm. Not much notable really happened in my past. I went to school pretty much every day except when I was sick; apparently for my junior and senior years of high school, I never missed a day, which was pretty cool. (Some people apparently never missed days their whole school careers, I dunno how they did it.) I didn't get my first detention until I was in 6th grade; a friend and I had forgotten to do homework for ...
    Categories
    Old Entries
  5. ~~~ sky high ~~~

Playing catch up again, whoaaaaa!

Day 5
    {Food}
    Mmmm, love me some food. But I'm pretty picky, so there's loads of foods I don't actually like. I also just cannot eat the same thing over and over again. I'd get bored of it and just sick of it. Foods I like include pizza, nachos, trail mix (especially the ones you can get at Target, mmmm), chips & dip, and basically a bunch of other unhealthy foods. xD But I do eat healthy foods too, don't get me wrong! Foods I don't ...
    Categories
    Old Entries
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast