View RSS Feed

Dazzer

1. I AM QUITTING

No, not Pokemon. Don't worry

I'm quitting smoking. Currently on Day3 of noSmoke-project and although I had in mind to vlog about it to further motivate me..
    Just stopping works fine - I toned it down slowly but when I went out of a pack after 1.5 day... yeah, it was the time to say enough is enough. I don't wanna waste money on this bullcrap nor do I want to waste ...
    Tags: quitting, smoking Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. So proud!

I'm so proud of myself today. Stardate 29112015 at 2100 hours.
    It's official now.

Hi, I'm DJ Dazzer.
    I'm now signed as a regular host on the old and famous, one of the biggest hardcore radio stations, called Kraftyradio.com
    My show is every Thursday, 6-7pm UK time(GMT-0) and my show is called Thursday Madness with Dazzer!
    I will play my epic library of hardcore and sometimes I guess I can move onto chiptune, if wanted.

Today I had an amazing ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Music and future projects and stuff

So, blog entries, cool.

At the moment I'm playing Minecraft whilst pondering on all my projects, cause there's a quite few things I want to get done this year(although most likely wont happen because I don't have the economy for it)

By importance
    -By comission
    A video for a client about me. For some odd reason. This will be a short project which I'll get a fair amount of cash in return.

-By requests
    A few Pokémon remixes, PWN Skypechat ...