View RSS Feed

Voltaire Magneton

1. Got My First Album :D

I got my first album today, which is Ex'Act by EXO. :D

Spoiler:

(I think there is a problem with the image placed inside the spoiler. Here's a link to the photo instead!)

I waited about half a month for this to arrive, since it came from South Korea, but it was worth the wait haha

Some Info:
    1. It's their third album released in June 2016 and one of the only good things that happened ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. When A Wish Becomes True

@Smiles; -noona!

I have no idea if I have rambled about my university admission exams here before, but...

January 13, 2015 - I woke up, and my dad was telling me: "[put university and campus here]!" I was really disoriented because I just woke up and I replied back, "What's your problem?" (I can be rude in the mornings. XD)

I found out the the university admission exams results came out that last night, and they ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Korean Pop Amidst Teachers

Just an anecdote.

I was in the English Department in our school, doing stuff related to Editorial Writing. Then I found a teacher who is fan of Korean Pop.

Evidences include:

1. Out of the blue, EXO's Growl started to play. I was looking for the souce. The teacher looked confused, probably thinking that the song came from someone, like me. Then she checked her phone. GROWL WAS HER RINGTONE WTF.

2. A little later, the other teachers were ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized